April 8th The Stockyard~ Holiday ~ FL

buttons66

Scotty McCreery Live in Concert @ The Stockyard with Noah Hicks

The Stockyard is proud to present international country superstar Scotty McCreery on April 8th
with special guest Noah Hicks.

Tickets on Sale NOW: https://bit.ly/3oJPzD3

VIP LOUNGE $80 - SOLD OUT
CATTLEMENS LOUNGE $55 - SOLD OUT

GENERAL ADMISSION ADVANCE ONLINE $35
@ DOOR $42
DOORS OPEN AT 7PM

VIP Tickets- Offers Expedited Entry with first to enter when doors open at 7PM or no wait anytime you arrive. Our VIP is located side stage with tables & chairs seating on a first come first serve basis. Choose your seating when you arrive, no assigned seating. there is a Buffet before the concert, a Private Bathroom, VIP Hostess & a Private Bar for VIP Guests Only!

Watch the concert side stage, on TVs, or work your way around the venue to see the show... Your night, Your choice! Limited Quantities.

Cattlemen’s Lounge- Enjoy the evening before and during the concert in The Cattlemen's Lounge. Our open lounge has tables & chairs that are on a first come first serve basis. Seats are not assigned. Includes a buffet of finger foods before the concert, a private bar & a bartender exclusively for our Premium Guests. The lounge is located on the far side of the venue, opposite the stage. You can watch the concert from a distance from the lounge, on our large flat screens or gather at the front of the stage...Your night, Your choice. Limited Quantities

General Admission Tickets get you in the venue to enjoy the concert. The floor area is standing room only with bar stools around the Venue, first come first serve.

The stage is easily seen from any area in The Stockyard. Every Ticket will give you a great place to see your favorite Artist!

2 hours ago, sinycalone said:

Isn't that Gabi in the first post.?

Yes they had  videos playing in the corner of that post..LOL

Had a tough job finding a relevant post /picture that wasnt encrypted..that would allow me to post without the enitre program  for that picture..and I dislike having to remove 5 million letters/numbers etc instead of the picture!! That happened 3 times today!! 😡 So when I did a screen cap finally thats where the video stopped...🤣 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, buttons66 said:

Yes they had  videos playing in the corner of that post..LOL

Had a tough job finding a relevant post /picture that wasnt encrypted..that would allow me to post without the enitre program  for that picture..and I dislike having to remove 5 million letters/numbers etc instead of the picture!! That happened 3 times today!! 😡 So when I did a screen cap finally thats where the video stopped...🤣 

What a trooper you are!  Bless you. 

• Like 1

We understand there’s a party In town tonight and there is less than 100 tickets left!
The party has arrived…Scotty McCreery, on Stage Tonight.

Grab your tickets before they are gone!
https://bit.ly/3sI3zQ7

Doors Open 7PM
Opening Artist - Noah Hicks - kicks the party off at 8:30PM

#noahhicks #scottymccreery #scottymccreeryfans
#scottymccreeryconcert

ONLY A FEW TICKETS LEFT 

Edited by buttons66

FP24nSuXMAEmShb?format=png&name=small

We are officially SOLD OUT. Scotty McCreery and Noah Hicks are on Stage Tonight. We are so excited! Unfortunately, there are no tickets left, so none will be sold at the door.

Doors Open 7PM | Opening Artist - Noah Hicks - kicks the party off at 8:30PM Check out Noah Hicks at noahhicksofficial.com or 
@noahhicksmusic

Edited by buttons66

• 2 weeks later...