Feb 26th Carnaval Maine ~ NE

buttons66

e354993f-159a-479d-a9b5-04569aa221e7.png

Carnaval ME celebrates Maine as a state for all seasons

The ten-day celebration draws on the traditions of winter festivals in Maine's history. This year's event runs from Feb. 17 to Feb. 26.

Scotty McCreery with opener: 12/OC.

(edited)_Image_F2.png?width=1920&height=

We're calling Carnaval Maine the celebration of the century," Corcoran added. 

One hundred years ago, the event was held on Portland's Western Prom and attracted tourists from across the region. 

"This is fun for all ages.," Corcoran said. 

Live music, food trucks, ice sculptures, and a rail jam are just a few of the events that will happen over the ten-day run. 

"A little bit of everything happening throughout the day -- and then by evening, we really turn into more adult-focused programming, Corcoran said. 

Live music acts like The Ghost of Paul Revere, Pete Kilpatrick, and country music star Scotty McCreery will take the stage. 

SCOTTY MCCREERY FAN CLUB
See Scotty at Carnaval ME AND get access to incredible featured experiences including Rail Jam by Sunday River, LIVE ice sculptures, local food, winter activities, and more!
General Admission (Feb 26, 5-10PM)
$30.00
$0.00
 General Admission (Feb 26, 5-10PM) Quantity

See Scotty LIVE on the Carnaval ME Snow Stage. Includes a General Admission ticket to Carnaval ME.

VIP Tickets
Guaranteed Front Row (standing) at the Carnaval ME Snow Stage! VIP Experience, VIP credential, private bar and luxury restrooms. Does NOT include access to Bites & Brews igloo! Includes General Admission
Will Call tickets can be picked up at the Carnaval ME main entrance.

VIP Saturday, Feb 26th (5PM to 10PM)
$105.00
Sold Out

Front row (standing) for Scotty McCreery with opener: 12/OC. Includes General Admission

EventMap1217-1024x565.webp

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, buttons66 said:

e354993f-159a-479d-a9b5-04569aa221e7.png

Carnaval ME celebrates Maine as a state for all seasons

The ten-day celebration draws on the traditions of winter festivals in Maine's history. This year's event runs from Feb. 17 to Feb. 26.

Scotty McCreery with opener: 12/OC.

(edited)_Image_F2.png?width=1920&height=

We're calling Carnaval Maine the celebration of the century," Corcoran added. 

One hundred years ago, the event was held on Portland's Western Prom and attracted tourists from across the region. 

"This is fun for all ages.," Corcoran said. 

Live music, food trucks, ice sculptures, and a rail jam are just a few of the events that will happen over the ten-day run. 

"A little bit of everything happening throughout the day -- and then by evening, we really turn into more adult-focused programming, Corcoran said. 

Live music acts like The Ghost of Paul Revere, Pete Kilpatrick, and country music star Scotty McCreery will take the stage. 

SCOTTY MCCREERY FAN CLUB
See Scotty at Carnaval ME AND get access to incredible featured experiences including Rail Jam by Sunday River, LIVE ice sculptures, local food, winter activities, and more!
General Admission (Feb 26, 5-10PM)
$30.00
$0.00
 General Admission (Feb 26, 5-10PM) Quantity

See Scotty LIVE on the Carnaval ME Snow Stage. Includes a General Admission ticket to Carnaval ME.

VIP Tickets
Guaranteed Front Row (standing) at the Carnaval ME Snow Stage! VIP Experience, VIP credential, private bar and luxury restrooms. Does NOT include access to Bites & Brews igloo! Includes General Admission
Will Call tickets can be picked up at the Carnaval ME main entrance.

VIP Saturday, Feb 26th (5PM to 10PM)
$105.00
Sold Out

Front row (standing) for Scotty McCreery with opener: 12/OC. Includes General Admission

EventMap1217-1024x565.webp

Didn't realize the show started at noon (ET).  It's over 18 hours driving time from Nashville to Portland.  Guess the bus and truck are leaving shortly for Maine.

SAT 2/26 Schedule of Events

SESSION 1: 11am-4pm

Family Programming
12-1pm
 LIVE Performance - Maddy's Theatre
2pm-4pm Sunday River Rail Jam
2pm-4pm Bites & Brews 1

SESSION 2: 5pm-10pm

6pm-8pm Bites & Brews 2
6pm-7pm
 LIVE Music - 12/OC
7:30pm-9pm LIVE Music - Scotty McCreery
9pm-10pm Closing Ceremonies

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, sinycalone said:

Aha...looks like I misinterpreted the 12/OC. show doesn't start until 7:30 pm.  Should be brisk.

12/OC are the openers.. a band of 3 brothers from the area...They are so excited to open for Scotty tonight according to their FB page. 

It's kind of odd name but it must mean something to them ..I had no idea what it was either.🤔

Edited by buttons66

5 hours ago, buttons66 said:

12/OC are the openers.. a band of 3 brothers from the area...They are so excited to open for Scotty tonight according to their FB page. 

It's kind of odd name but it must mean something to them ..I had no idea what it was either.🤔

North Texas University's jazz band is called One O'clock Band.  Not sure why either.  That name goes back to the 1940s.  Pat Boone was lead singer during his tenure there. 

Edited by tfortexas

bcshamrock

This Sunday Funday goes out to a great dude @scottymccreery and his amazing band who electrified Portland’s Eastern Prom for our @carnavalmaine Goes Country finale 🤠❄️🎶 #grateful

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaeumvYLex7/

safe_image.php?d=AQGR5jNMThWIuYZB&w=476&h=476&url=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent.cdninstagram.com%2Fv%2Ft51.29350-15%2F274836202_292450616162266_856879167897944502_n.jpg%3F_nc_cat%3D101%26ccb%3D1-5%26_nc_sid%3D8ae9d6%26_nc_ohc%3DjSffnDx-BmEAX9mtRCm%26_nc_ht%3Dscontent.cdninstagram.com%26oh%3D00_AT_Gfi5Z9tUaivw3sTodzOoYY0ZKGAx2tkBRP8ssD3KcYQ%26oe%3D621FFC82&cfs=1&ext=emg0&_nc_oe=6fa68&_nc_sid=62b3ef&ccb=3-5&_nc_hash=AQHP6WjYV24GXyji

bcshamrock
Nice to finally see this evening come…green room with Scotty McCreery and his amazing band and crew in Carnaval ME Green Room. 🤠❄️❤️
Edited by buttons66
  • Like 3

queerfoto
I had the privilege to photograph Scotty McCreery in Portland last night headlining the Carnaval ME Winter Festival. We froze, but Scotty put on one hell of a show!

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1