Jan 21st American Music Theatre ~ Lancaster ~ PA

buttons66

AMERICAN MUSIC THEATRE~ LANCASTER ~ PA 

SAME TRUCK TOUR

FRIDAY JANUARY 21st ~ 8PM

184297863d67b3855e6229e73bb543f8e083e7f2

Tickets to Scotty McCreery are nearly sold out. To make sure you have time to park, visit our concession stand and find your seat without missing a beat, we'd like to suggest that you arrive at least 60 minutes before show time. If the AMT parking lot is full, please feel free to park across the street at Rockvale Outlets or a short walk away across the covered bridge.

After winning Season Ten of American Idol in 2011, Scotty McCreery made history as both the first country artist and the youngest male artist of any genre to debut his first studio album at No. 1 on the all-genre Billboard Top 200 Albums chart. With his deep, strong, country voice, this ACM, CMT, and ACA award winner achieved new heights in the last few years by earning three back-to-back #1 hits from his Seasons Change album. McCreery has ridden the charts with hits like “Five More Minutes,” “This Is It,” “In Between,” “I Love You This Big,” “Barefootin’,” “The Trouble with Girls,” “See You Tonight,” and “Feelin’ It.”

Opening the show for Scotty McCreery will be two up-and-coming country performers, Kameron Marlowe and King Calaway.

With over 165 million on-demand streams, believers at country radio, and the support of over a dozen digital tastemakers, Kameron Marlowe has exploded onto the country scene. This all-natural singer-songwriter has been blessed with a tender, dynamic vocal growl which was highlighted in 2018 with a Top 24 appearance on Season 15 of NBC’s The Voice, after which Marlowe released his debut single, “Giving You Up.”

Named as one of seven new country acts to watch out for by Billboard, five-piece band King Calaway has taken the country music industry by storm from multiple performances at the famed Grand Ole Opry to making their late-night television performance debut. Their debut album, Rivers, released in October of 2019 – featuring the hit single “World For Two” – was the #1 most added song at country radio in its debut week.

american-music-theatre-feature-ad.jpg

(from a previous performance at AMT)

american-music-theatre-ext-705.jpg

50 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

I wonder if they taped those sessions earlier. Scotty would be taking a big chance to leave Harrisburg at peak traffic time on a Friday.  Lancaster is

Not that close to Harrisburg.

It seems it was  this morning live...there's a post on IG that got a picture with Scotty ..she said she loved the opportunity today. Looks like they taped it this morning but played this afternoon.

7 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

It seems it was  this morning live...there's a post on IG that got a picture with Scotty ..she said she loved the opportunity today. Looks like they taped it this morning but played this afternoon.

That makes sense.

Set list for tonight ...

Same Truck

Wherever You Are

In Between

Damn Strait

Why You Gotta Be Like that

Feelin It

It Matters To Her

She's Not The Cheetin Kind

Trouble With Girls

Home

Carolina To Me

Small town Girl

Be My Baby Tonight

It'll Grow On Ya

See You Tonight

This Is It

You Time

Five More Minutes

Boys From Back Home

Edited by buttons66

Think Scotty made a NEW FAN last night ..

Concert started 8 sharp, King Holloway, short break then Kamaron Marlowe, short break, now Scotty McCreery almost 11:00...I hooked on Scotty hook line and sinker...one helluva entertainer....actually, I'm having trouble staying in my seat...he made me 10 years younger.....all this for $79... row 7 center stage.

🤣😍👏

Scotty sounds so good singing HOME ....& best of all ..you could hear a pin drop (no audience noise..they are all listening 😍

This song is quickly becoming a new favorite👏

Edited by buttons66