Nov 18th ~ Oxford Performing Arts Center ~ Oxford ~ AL

buttons66

45 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

Tickets are purchased directly thru Oxford Performing Center...

Not sure whats going on with his Tour list ..only show listed is Hattiesburg Nov 20th ..and 1 show for Dec !

I was trying to figure out the randomness of the tour dates shown on his official site.  One of my guesses is that (like the Oxford PAC show), the fan club is not allowed to get involved in the sales at all.  The other guess:  they were not permitted to offer fans pre-sale specials...so they opted not to provide ticket links.

Of course, many of these jams and guitar pulls were/are not selling tickets.....they were having promotional giveaways.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

I was trying to figure out the randomness of the tour dates shown on his official site.  One of my guesses is that (like the Oxford PAC show), the fan club is not allowed to get involved in the sales at all.  The other guess:  they were not permitted to offer fans pre-sale specials...so they opted not to provide ticket links.

I think that might be correct ...none of the Radio Jams are listed for Dec only Billy Bobs ...probably for same reason.

• Like 1