Aug 29th Country Spirit USA ~ Chester County ~ PA

buttons66

citadel-country-spirit-2021-logo.png

CHESTER COUNTY, PA — It’s official. Citadel Country Spirit USA, Philadelphia’s Country Music Festival, is happening Aug. 27-29, 2021 at Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show Grounds in Chester County. The 2020 festival was postponed to 2021 due to the pandemic.

Heralded as a Great American Festival Experience, this year’s headliners are Brantley Gilbert, Miranda Lambert and Chris Young. The three-day festival features 20 country music acts performing live music on two stages – 14 nationally recognized artists on the GMC Sierra Stage and popular up-and-comers on the Citadel Rising Star Stage.

Chris Young, headlines on Sunday, Aug. 29. Josh Turner, Scotty McCreery and Lindsay Ell also perform.

Door Open at 12pm  ~ Show 2pm

437fbe927cec345892ede635cca85c0c5d921754

E9Fkr_8XsAYfqAA.jpg

TICKET INFO 

Premium parking & Shuttle ....additional

2021_CountrySpirit_SeatingChart.jpg

128081646_1070092756752879_4430348361336

Edited by buttons66

• buttons66 changed the title to Aug 29th Country Spirit USA ~ Chester County ~ PA

People who bought 3-day Passes....👏

Another fab day @citadelcountryspiritusa with @mirandalambert, @brettyoungmusic and @maddieandtae! AD

And another great line-up today! @chrisyoungmusic, @joshturnermusic, @scottymccreery and @lindsayell!

Go grab tickets and treat yourself to a laid-back day of country fun!

I am here at the Citadel…Lindsey is performing.  I was given a place to hide by a nice vendor…under a tent.  It is freaking hot.  No shade in the viewing.  Scotty is supposed to start at 3:45.  I posted one boring on IG.

• Like 1

Crowd spread way back and to the sides.   Some empty seats in reserved…but they eventually filled most of them.

People waited until the very last minute to come in.  It was very hot, but now we’ve heavy clouds.‘ thank heaven.

Yesterday, it was so cold people wanted to go to their cars to get coats and blankets.  Not allowed to reenter so that was a no.  I think the pass holders wanted to be sure that didn’t happen again.

• Like 1

Scotty kept the show moving….audience loved that he sang a lot but also chatted with them.  Band sounded crisp and sharp.  It was so much fun seeing him live again.  He was grinning thru the whole show.

Josh sounded great and has a terrific band.  You can tell he loves doing the traditional stuff…including bluegrass and gospel.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sinycalone said:

That's my section behind him....you can see it did fill up nicely.

I was surprised by the comments on the IG that s many people still have that shirt....mine unfortunately got destroyed with bleach splashes ,wearing it outside  with the power washer!! 😢

• 1 month later...