March 26th 2nd Ave Strong ~ Livestream Benefit

buttons66

(edited)_screenshot2ndAve.png

Together, The DISTRICT, Inc and Metro Historical Commission Foundation have created a fund to help restore the vitally important historic district of 2nd avenue. The funds will be used to help support structural assessments of and facade repairs to the irreplaceable historic buildings impacted by the explosion.

CATCH THE LIVESTREAM BENEFIT CONCERT LINK HERE ON MARCH 26, 2021 • 7p - 9p CST

Live-streamed on http://2ndavestrong.org:

IMG_3863_JPG.webp

Donation Page

https://www.gofundme.com/f/district-mhcf-fund-for-restoration-for-2nd-ave?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

In addition to the musical acts, the benefit will also include a tribute to the first responders who rushed to the scene and words from Nashville Mayor John Cooper and Governor, Bill Lee, along with a look at 2nd Avenue's role in shaping Nashville's history, per Music Row.

============================================================================

Picture was taken in February  at recording performances...I believe Dylan Scott and Chris Lane have been  added...lady in the middle is a partner in the Streaming Company...other gentleman is Phil Vasser

157627069_726151598085025_53144100635839

Edited by buttons66

Verified

The sun is coming up on a 2nd Ave with a little extra charm this morning: notice the new lights ✨on the trees lining the street?
Many businesses have re-opened and they’re inviting folks back to the area.

And put it on your calendar! March 26 is the @2ndavestrong Benefit Concert 🎶 featuring @olddominionmusic @scottymccreery @ashleymcbryde @leebrice. It will air on @newschannel5 at 7 pm 📺

159295549_776051849683097_80703077156212

• Like 1

EwoS1foWYAYaAeT?format=jpg&name=large

I’m proud to perform as part of the upcoming virtual fundraiser to help restore & preserve the 2nd Ave. area in Nashville that was bombed on Christmas. It airs Fri. 3/26 (7-9 PM CT) @ http://2ndAveStrong.org & #2ndavestrong

SSc2q70E_bigger.jpg

14 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

So probably another one song. 

It maybe Sherry... but they had some pictures on Instagram of bands playing on the Wildhorse Saloon Stage ..this has been pre-taped as far as i know by the streaming company,probably because other commentary is going to be included for the benefit concert. 

I am hoping at least for  Scotty with  full band .even if it is one song.

• 2 weeks later...