Game of Talents - FOX - Host Wayne Brady

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2021 at 6:59 PM, miss denise said:

😮

I have no idea what this is but I'm probably here for it. :dead: 

I wasn't sure either, but I think it's similar to I can see your voice, only they guess which talent the contestants have

• istersay changed the title to Game of Talents - FOX - March 10
5 hours ago, istersay said:

I wasn't sure either, but I think it's similar to I can see your voice, only they guess which talent the contestants have

Ohh okay! I actually haven't seen any promo for it at all, but I will watch. :haha: 

• Like 1

stream it's on :mcwave:

enjoying this so far, I like the clues they give. I got 1 wrong so far, the levitator

last couple 

won, they were losing all show and then won on the last question, and then doubled their money to 150k

I watched the first episode but couldn't really get into it. Then I asked my mom if she watched it and she said no because she saw someone eating spiders in the commercial.... so that was enough for me to not want to turn it on again. fear2.gif.7033c7e13ce052c5fafb193cfe7f96c3.gif cold.gif.d9372ea892393bc7f0a17e6b338aca7a.gif

• Like 1

On 3/25/2021 at 8:22 PM, miss denise said:

I watched the first episode but couldn't really get into it. Then I asked my mom if she watched it and she said no because she saw someone eating spiders in the commercial.... so that was enough for me to not want to turn it on again. fear2.gif.7033c7e13ce052c5fafb193cfe7f96c3.gif cold.gif.d9372ea892393bc7f0a17e6b338aca7a.gif

I look away when it's something like that :rofl:

most the talents are interesting

• istersay changed the title to Game of Talents - FOX - Host Wayne Brady
  • istersay unpinned this topic