🎶 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 🎸

JodiRose

Good (and bad) news just came around.

The good news: Avery finally just posted about his NITC concert this past Friday!

The not-so-good news: We still got no explanation about what happened with him and Laney this week. Whatever it is, I feel VERY sorry for both of them. 😢😢

• Thanks 1

Just now, JodiRose said:

The not-so-good news: We still got no explanation about what happened with him and Laney this week. Whatever it is, I feel VERY sorry for both of them. 😢😢

Give them time. If it is indeed a break-up, I’m sure it has been hard on both of them. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, JodiRose said:

Hi… I just watched Laney’s recent TikTok…

Sadly, it is confirmed that Avery and Laney split 😭😭😭 I am SO and VERY sorry for both of them, and I know this must have been very hard for them 😢

While it is upsetting, I’m sure the break-up was the best decision for the both of them. Wishing both of them the best! 🤍

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, JodiRose said:

Avery just posted a clip of his original song “Alive” on both his Instagram and his TikTok if y’all want to hear it.

To me, this was a BEAUTIFUL original song, and I think this 100% deserves to be taken to the studio!

Oh yeah, that NEEDS to go to the studio. I’m already obsessed with his vocal choices. 

• Like 1

Sorry I’m a bit late, but I saw earlier that Avery posted a country remix cover of an xxxtentacion song on both his TikTok and his IGTV if y’all want to go check it out! 💙

This actually kept me thinking of my favorite act from America’s Got Talent Season 14, Benicio Bryant, when he actually covered some xxxtentacion songs himself (since he is a pop singer) on his TikTok, but I enjoy Avery’s country remix of the song, and I hope y’all do too!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, JodiRose said:

Sorry I’m a bit late, but I saw earlier that Avery posted a country remix cover of an xxxtentacion song on both his TikTok and his IGTV if y’all want to go check it out! 💙

This actually kept me thinking of my favorite act from America’s Got Talent Season 14, Benicio Bryant, when he actually covered some xxxtentacion songs himself (since he is a pop singer) on his TikTok, but I enjoy Avery’s country remix of the song, and I hope y’all do too!

Wow, I love his countrified version! 🤠 It’s one of his best covers imo. I love when he covers songs that are out of his lane. 

• Like 1

Hi 💙 I have something I would really like to share with y’all…

So last night, I was on The Voice official app (the blind auditions of the 21st season of the show are currently airing), and I was reading Carolina Alonso’s artist bio in the app, and while I was there, The Voice official app provided me with video clips that actually happen to be the videos of ALL of Avery’s performances from last season’s Voice (since Avery is my favorite artist from Season 20 and has been since then). Isn’t that crazy?

The Voice Official App only knows 100% you’re an Avery Roberson stan.

A1E12E22-D00D-4404-907D-8DEFEC716186.jpeg

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JodiRose said:

Hi 💙 I have something I would really like to share with y’all…

So last night, I was on The Voice official app (the blind auditions of the 21st season of the show are currently airing), and I was reading Carolina Alonso’s artist bio in the app, and while I was there, The Voice official app provided me with video clips that actually happen to be the videos of ALL of Avery’s performances from last season’s Voice (since Avery is my favorite artist from Season 20 and has been since then). Isn’t that crazy?

The Voice Official App only knows 100% you’re an Avery Roberson stan.

A1E12E22-D00D-4404-907D-8DEFEC716186.jpeg

They know you too well. :haha:

• Like 1

So I just found out that Avery posted a cover of Driver’s License (the version of Dylan Marlowe) on both his IGTV and his TikTok if y’all want to go check it out!

Driver’s License is actually one I did a little cover of myself months ago (but I did the real version), but I believe Avery’s cover is as beautiful as mine 💙🎶

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, JodiRose said:

So I just found out that Avery posted a cover of Driver’s License (the version of Dylan Marlowe) on both his IGTV and his TikTok if y’all want to go check it out!

Driver’s License is actually one I did a little cover of myself months ago (but I did the real version), but I believe Avery’s cover is as beautiful as mine 💙🎶

Wow, I love his take on the song! 

• Like 1