🎢 π€π―πžπ«π² π‘π¨π›πžπ«π¬π¨π§ π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ 🎸

JodiRose

4 hours ago, JodiRose said:

Hi, y’all… just letting you know that AveryΒ posted a cover of an Adele song on his TikTok if y’all want to go check it out!

Β 

I mostly listen to pop music, but I just LOVE his take on the song. 🎢 I just LOVE all of Avery’s originals and covers of such beautiful and emotional songs β€” especially ones that are out of his lane. πŸ’™

I never thought I’d see Avery singing Adele. :haha:Β He killed it though. His voice is a natural fit for emotional songs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JodiRose said:

Hi y’all… Avery just released a snippet of a recording of his song β€œAlive” (with some help from Keegan Ferrell!) if y’all want to give it a listening to.

Β 

Also, 100% YES, Avery should drop this single soon! πŸ’™β­οΈ

He NEEDS to release that! I think it could be his best song tbh.Β 
Β 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVd7ivjj7e2/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 1

Good afternoon, y’all… I just wrote this little poemΒ (it is for Avery) that I would really like to share with y’all! πŸ™‚

Β 

We could not have been more excited
For a heartfelt sound of a beautiful song
That will keep our support for you ALIVE
And will keep our happy hearts country strong.

Β 

What do you guys think of this?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JodiRose said:

Good afternoon, y’all… I just wrote this little poemΒ (it is for Avery) that I would really like to share with y’all! πŸ™‚

Β 

We could not have been more excited
For a heartfelt sound of a beautiful song
That will keep our support for you ALIVE
And will keep our happy hearts country strong.

Β 

What do you guys think of this?

Wow, you’re so creative! 🀍

• Like 1

Hi, y’all!

Β 

1. My plan with my little poem is currently to dm it to Avery either tomorrow or on Saturday, depending on my schedule.

2. Avery posted a cover of Honey Pain by Koe Wetzel on both his Instagram and his TikTok if y’all want to go check it out!

• Like 1

Hi guys… NOVEMBER 23RD: SAVE THE DATE! Because Avery announced that he will be releasing β€œAlive” that day!

Β 

(Sadly, my poem is still waiting for a response or possibly won’t be able to get a response at all, but I’m still so excited for the single to come out soon!)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JodiRose said:

Also, have y’all checked out his TikTok? There, he posted a cover of pretty heart by Parker McCollum if y’all want to go listen to it! πŸ’™πŸŽΆ

I just listened to it. I wish it was longer! πŸ₯² Still great though.

Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JodiRose said:

Hi, y’all!

Β 

Avery posted a sneak peak of his song β€œAlive” (and the video isΒ him actually singing his song) on both his Instagram and his TikTok, and YES, I am TOTALLY ready for November 23! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸŽΆ How β€˜bout you guys?

I’m so excited for this song! The emotion in that snippet already has me crying πŸ₯²

Β 

Β 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

Good evening (where I am), y’all!

Β 

I just found out that β€œWhat Country Boys Do” (with Ethan) drops on Saturday, November 20th β€” just 3 DAYS before β€œAlive” drops! πŸ’™πŸŽΆ (the pre-save will be on the 18th)

Β 

I’m SO happy, SO many FUN things involving Avery THIS MONTH! β­οΈπŸ’™ ARE Y’ALL READYYYYY!!!!!!?

• Like 1

Additionally, Avery posted a video on his TikTok, he is reminding you all that you can now pre-save his song β€œAlive” at the link of his bio (both on his Instagram and his TikTok) before it releases in two weeks!

Β 

I can’t wait till its release day arrives, and I TOTALLY can’t wait to hear the whole song! β­οΈπŸ’™πŸŽΆ

Edited by JodiRose
  • Thanks 1

Good evening, y’all…

Β 

Have y’all checked out Avery’s TikTok (and Instagram post)? Oh my gosh, there were some parts of it that got me laughing, and I didn’t know Avery also plays keys as well as guitar, because I play keys too! 🎢🎹 Also, it’s the beautiful singing in the shower for me πŸŽΆπŸ’™

Β 

I’m SO happy, I can’t wait until the 23rd finally arrives! πŸ’™β­οΈ How β€˜bout you guys?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JodiRose said:

Good evening, y’all…

Β 

Have y’all checked out Avery’s TikTok (and Instagram post)? Oh my gosh, there were some parts of it that got me laughing, and I didn’t know Avery also plays keys as well as guitar, because I play keys too! 🎢🎹 Also, it’s the beautiful singing in the shower for me πŸŽΆπŸ’™

Β 

I’m SO happy, I can’t wait until the 23rd finally arrives! πŸ’™β­οΈ How β€˜bout you guys?

The part with the screwdriver got me! :haha:

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Another sneak peek of β€œAlive” posted on Avery’s Instagram and TikTok if you want to go and check it out!

Β 

Again, I can’t wait until November 23rd finally arrives… I am SO happy, and I can’t wait to hear the whole thing! πŸ™‚ πŸ’™

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JodiRose said:

Another sneak peek of β€œAlive” posted on Avery’s Instagram and TikTok if you want to go and check it out!

Β 

Again, I can’t wait until November 23rd finally arrives… I am SO happy, and I can’t wait to hear the whole thing! πŸ™‚πŸ’™

Aah yes, I’m so excited for the 23rd! :w00tbounce:

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Hi, y’all! Have y’all checked out Avery’s recent TikTok? Just β€” WOW. I am just blown away by the response he has had regarding his upcoming single which drops next Tuesday, and I am still SO excited to finally hear the song when it finally comes out! How β€˜bout you guys?

• Like 1