Payge against all odds!

eidi

I suggested to Payge on YT, as TV has a limited songbook, to sing "Against All Odds" that is unfortunately a overdone song but certainly allowed for people sing there and shows off the rasp in her pure voice and also a rock emotional song. I hope against all odds she will be the first AA woman winner and Gwen's winner ever!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I don’t see the point of this thread. :lmao:

To discuss our love with Payge, this songchoice and the fact she may be the first AA and Gwen's winner. Do you want more points among many other pointless threads?

I know we have a fan thread for her but this discussion would be lost in the shuffle.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, eidi said:

To discuss our love with Payge, this songchoice and the fact she may be the first AA and Gwen's winner. Do you want more points among many other pointless threads?

I know we have a fan thread for her but this discussion would be lost in the shuffle.

You can’t just put it in the fan thread? :lmao: 

• Like 1

I absolutely love Payge, too, but... I also don't understand the point of this thread...

Like, lost in the shuffle or not, this is exactly what the fan threads are made for. I don't think a single song recommendation (with a pun) deserves its own thread.

• Like 2