World of Dance

miss denise

• 2 weeks later...

So many incredible dancers, as always!

I love these guys. :giggle: 

And these girls! ❤️ I thought the choreography was great...

Hope they all do well in the callbacks! Looking forward to the show next week.

• Like 1

Kind of disappointed with the callbacks episode. :( I wish they hadn't montaged anyone, especially by playing other songs over what they did show of them. :/ 

I think The Rise was probably my favorite to go through. The others were really good as well. I also still liked CBAction and Project 21, so sad neither made it.

Well darn, I liked everyone in the duels so far, so tough to see half of them potentially cut.  :(  I agree with two of the judges decisions, but not sure about the third. 

And wow, only time for three duels in the episode? I couldn't believe it was already over. :dead:  And there are still more from the Upper Division to come, so gosh it will be tough only having two picks for redemption. :( 

I'm so confused with the format this year. :dead: It seems so much condensed from the last 2 seasons. I do like a lot of the acts but never really picked out a favorite. But I enjoy watching all of the various styles of dancing.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thoroughly unimpressed that neither Luca & Alessandra nor Josh & Erica got a chance at redemption. 😢 Although I wanted more than two of the remaining acts to go through, so I am glad Styles & Emma got a slot... but then they didn't make it after that amazing performances. :no:  

I also thought Josh & Erica should have advanced from their duel to begin with. I'm sad. :broken: 

Wow, I don't know why it felt like this finale really snuck up on me. :lmao:  Maybe because the format was so different and they barely performed on the main stage. Anyway, some thoughts....

Bailey and Kida. :broken:  I so wish they made the finals.

A bit weird to see no soloists in the end. 😮 

MDC 3! :wub::wub::wub: I love them and omg so happy they won! :wub:

I also don't remember them doing the final results like this before. Maybe I just forgot. It was kind of anti-climatic. Also weird because Jefferson y Adrianita were such a close second place, yet they were eliminated earlier in the episode. :wacko:  Did not like. But I loved them too and am so happy with the Top 2! :wub::clap: 

A bit of strange feeling season for me, but still super fun and full of amazing talent. ❤️ 

Yeah this finale seemed really anti climactic and I honestly don’t think it was because there was no audience. Just the way they formatted and presented the results was odd. The episodes this season felt so short and didn’t feel like there was a lot of dancing. The semi finals episode had much better routines and was way more exciting than the finale.

• 7 months later...