May 28th 98.1 New Country Live Living Room Lounge

buttons66

2CKgyJDL_bigger.jpg

Just announced...our next #LiveLivingRoomLounge with @CaseyClarke is with @ScottyMcCreery
(Thu May 28 5pm)
Enter to win a spot on this very intimate zoom interview & performance on our Facebook page. Only a few spots available to be won https://facebook.com/NewCountry981/

EYpsHfDUwAA9mR9?format=jpg&name=small
Edited by buttons66

8 hours ago, sinycalone said:

I was startled....you have to win a place...because it's a zoom concert.  Weird.

Apparently thats what it is Carol....and its very limited ! Not sure that its visisble other than winning either! You just have to comment on their FB page and you are selected from that.

I just hope some that have entered realise they have to have ZOOM to participate.

• Like 1

Zoom isn't difficult.  Even I have it.  Business uses it a lot during this work at home time.  It's a teleconference tool with views.  Draw back?  The more that get on it the poorer the signal.  That's the reason for the limit on participants.  It's not just a viewing, it's a two way deal. 

• Like 1

Not sure if we will get any info/followup today on this private event thru ZOOM....there is no ad for it on their FBpage but still remains on their twitter. I didnt realise at the time that this station is in ALBERTA Canada.

Apparently Russell D had one earlier in May and ad for it remains on their page ..but no follow up.