May 20th RADIODOT.COM / 99.5 WYCD Instagram Live 6pm EST

buttons66

YiExqXGK_bigger.jpg

Tune in to

@Radiodotcom on IG Live for a very special #FANDEMIC with @ScottyMcCreery tomorrow! Drop your questions below

Downwards arrow

#DetroitForward #StayConnectedTogether #TeamWYCD

EYZy6Z0WAAcvzoQ?format=jpg&name=small

WYCD IG LINK ...https://www.instagram.com/995wycd/

RADIO.COM IG   https://www.instagram.com/radiodotcom/

Edited by buttons66

19 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

Did you notice Scotty said his choice for next single is one about his wife, but the choice is up to the label. 

I think the decision falls to both the label and Scotty...but we'll see soon enough.

I en

22 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

Did you notice Scotty said his choice for next single is one about his wife, but the choice is up to the label. 

I've got a feeling the decision has already been made. :thumbs:

Btw, I love that he's in "active" talks about concert options, including 'drive in' concerts.  Time to get back on the road!

Edited by drdeb

https://941thewolf.radio.com/articles/radiocom/watch-scotty-mccreery-answer-exclusive-fan-questions

Part of the convo yesterday Scotty and Katie Neal

FANDEMIC: Scotty McCreery Working on New Music, and His Wife's 'Honey-Do' List During Quarantine

'I might just leak one here and there while I'm bored'

MAY 21, 2020

2011 American Idol winner Scotty McCreery joined RADIO.COM's Katie Neal for an exclusive FANDEMIC Instagram Live, answering fan questions from around the world and letting us all in on his time while social distancing, and what he's got cooking as far as future music.

"We're good," Scotty says of his friends and family while sipping on a Red Bull and hoping that his mom doesn't call in during the interview (We ALL forget to turn on 'Do Not Disturb' mode, even Scotty).

"We're just tackling projects. We did a little road trip from Carolina to Nashville last week, and I did some recording... still kind of making some headway on the music so it's been alright for sure."

Not all projects for Scotty are musical these days. He's been whittling away steadily at his wife Gabi's "Honey-Do" list, but says he can always find something he missed. "As soon as you think you're done, you're like 'oh wait a second. I still got this to do, or that.'"

After answering questions from fans about family road-tripping, his dog Moose, and more, he explained the new album project is still unnamed as he waits to see the entire story being told - and there's still no official release date.

"I'm old school," he says. "I'm still the full album guy. Some folks are very single-minded now but I just love the full story of an album. So with that, we'll probably drop a few tunes before the whole thing comes out. You kind of want to put out the lead single and let it rise and hopefully, lord willing, get up close to the top and then you release it.

"So, it'll be a little while before the full thing is out... and I might just leak one here and there while I'm bored during quarantine."

While you're still feelin' the McCreery vibe,, here's Scotty talking about some of his most memorable career moments, what fictional character he relates to most, and -- since it's almost Memorial Day -- here's Scotty and more with some patriotic messages to take with you into the long weekend.

You can check out the full FANDEMIC Instagram Live with Scotty McCreery above.

Edited by buttons66