Mar 28th Twitch Stream Aid

buttons66

This Sat. (3/28), I'm performing on 1st ever #TwitchStreamAid, a 12 hour live-stream featuring musical performances & live game play, raising $$ for

COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund https://streamaid.twitch.tv./#schedule Watch on http://twitch.tv/twitch 12 noon-12 midnight ET

eZRiRNAD_bigger.png

Schedules are still being finalized, so I'll post the time I'm performing as soon as I know it. Other performers include:

& many more.

eZRiRNAD_bigger.png

Scotty will be on during a segment of the day. We'll post the time once it's finalized -- Team McCreery.

Edited by buttons66

eZRiRNAD_bigger.png

This Sat. (3/28) for #TwitchStreamAid you can watch my live performance at 4:40 PM ET (1:40 PM PT).
The whole event streams live on http://twitch.tv/twitch 12 noon-12 midnight ET (9 AM - 9 PM PT) 

Edited by buttons66

1 hour ago, tfortexas said:

So does each get maybe ten minutes?  Or maybe some only 5 minutes.   Not many country stars. 

I have never heard of many on that line up...😂...but since Scotty is at the beach House for Golf tomorrow and Sunday I wondered if it was pre-recorded! Maybe the games they talk about and other stuff is live ...guess we will find out tomorrow 😍

WATCH: Luke Combs, Brandy Clark and More Go Live to Save Lives on Twitch

Tune Into Twitch for the 12-Hour Livestream for the World Health Organization

by alison bonaguro 8h ago

If you ever wondered what it would take to get Luke Combs, Brandy Clark, Cole Swindell, Ashley McBryde, Ingrid Andress,
and Scotty McCreery to play part of a 12-hour show, you’re about to find out. And you’re going to want to set your alarm for Saturday (March 28) at 11:00 a.m. CT.

Twitch Stream Aid — a 12-hour charity livestream benefitting the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund for the World Health Organization powered by the United Nations Foundation –- will air on twitch.tv. The stream will start at 11:00 a.m. CT and will end 12 endlessly entertaining hours later at 11:00 p.m. CT.

This epic livestream will be bringing together country stars and a long list of other celebrities in the music, sports, and gaming worlds who all want to come together to help those impacted by COVID-19.

You can help them make a difference by donating here at any point during the event, and 100 percent of the proceeds will go the World Health Organization.

Ahh, the world health organization. 

"country stars and a long list of other celebrities in the music, sports, and gaming worlds"   No wonder we never heard of some participants. 

Edited by tfortexas

9 hours ago, buttons66 said:

I have never heard of many on that line up...😂...but since Scotty is at the beach House for Golf tomorrow and Sunday I wondered if it was pre-recorded! Maybe the games they talk about and other stuff is live ...guess we will find out tomorrow 😍

must be pre-recoded🤞

SCOTTY MCCREERY FROM COUNTRY TATTLE TALE

Scotty McCreery to Perform on Twitch Stream Aid Tomorrow

by Jessica × on March 27, 2020 at 9:30 pm ×

Country singer/songwriter Scotty McCreery will perform two acoustic songs live from his home on the first-ever Twitch Stream Aid 2020tomorrow (Saturday, March 28) on Twitch.tv/twitch. McCreery’s performance will be at 4:40 PM Eastern (3:40 PM Central).  Twitch Stream Aid is billed as “the worlds of gaming, music, and sports are coming together to benefit the COVID-19

I would think its either from the beach house or 2 songs taken from his FB concerts this week !!