Feb 27th Johnny Mercer Theater~ Savannah Civic Center~GA

buttons66

Ticketmaster has now 76 tickets for sale ..all of which seem to be Resale tickets..however I didnt realise the venue itself was also selling tickets. they seem to have the same remaining as ticketmaster plus perhaps a few more. Hopefully last minute and walk-ins will buy them Nothing better than a sold out show.

50 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

Ticketmaster has now 76 tickets for sale ..all of which seem to be Resale tickets..however I didnt realise the venue itself was also selling tickets. they seem to have the same remaining as ticketmaster plus perhaps a few more. Hopefully last minute and walk-ins will buy them Nothing better than a sold out show.

Hope the venue numbers are incomplete.  But it is Thursday. 

• Like 1

Hey Scotty McCreery fans! Exciting news! 200 concert tickets have just been donated for his concert tonight at 7:30 pm in Savannah at the Johnny Mercer Theater.
Here are the details:
-2 tickets per DOD ID card holder
-Tickets are available for pick up starting today at 10 am at either Leisure Travel location

I don't know what DOD is but they are trying ti full seats.

DOD - department of defense, I guess.

I'm wondering if they were always holding back seats for military and/or DOD personnel....but did not want to offer them too far in advance.  They know many people will just grab anything free...never even checking their schedule to see if they are free....result being many are not used.

The man posting definitely works for the miliary.