The Warning ⚠️

Drew1903

Actually, the Canadian, specifically, the Alberta connection with The Warning goes back all the way to 2015.

This is the one where they name their instrument 'Person".

"When we were little"... as, if they old salts when doing this interview 😂

Edited by Drew1903

Happy & excited to announce The Warning hit or reached a milestone on the 20th of March, 2020... 750 Patreons❗  Let's keep the ball rolling & the momentum going...

64PgzaN.jpg

Support The Warning, become a Patreon & join The Warning Army, HERE 👍👍

Nice having a roadie to tidy up when you toss your footwear...

Ok, this is one of those "Takes the 🍰" things. If someone told me about this, I'd reckon they were skewing it a wee bit, but, I saw it with my own 👀. No denying it, actually, happened. At about 0:16 you will see a drummer remover their shoes AND socks DURING A SONG WITHOUT MISSING A BEAT. Sure, reread it, but, you read it right the first time. Watch, listen & pick up your jaw. 🥾🥾🧦

Or be a sick-all-day Rock 🌟. But, take a hug from Mum & play on, anyway. What? doesn't being a Rock 🌟 & having a wee cuddle from Mum jibe or something, isn't it perfectly usual? 😉 Ale was feeling ill that day due to an artist’s paint booth next door. The attitude & approach to their 'work' has, always, been there.

Not waiting until Thursday LOL

Is it a good or bad thing when a cover is more appealing to you than the original?

When you like a particular cover better than the original... you have listened to this.

This is probably the most likable version I've heard, yet.

Good Pau doesn't pound on the keys as hard as the drums.

Edited by Drew1903

Don't miss this❗

The Warning is streaming a live concert March, 25th @ 15:00 Monterrey time which, is the same as Mountain... BUT, check for your local time.  

Also, via Facebook

Edited by Drew1903

Wow, the concert from their studio, WOW, so much fun, wonderful to have such an opportunity❗

WOW, how, fortunate to be able to experience the afternoon (or whatever time of the day or night) with The Warning as they welcomed Folks into their home. So much fun, just SO wonderful. THANK YOU Daniela, Paaulina & Ale, muchisimas gracias❗ I knew it was Shattered Heart that was coming, btw 😊. SO glad for it and When I'm Alone. Thanks for heaps of smiles, joy, luscious ear-candy 🎶 and a glorious, happy afternoon. You are the best 👍👍

Oh yes AND ... The NA Tour is rescheduled & going in the Fall, October/November❗😃👏 YAY❗👍👍

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1

Caught the first part, but then I was called off for work just after XX1CB...  Have to catch the replay.

Yes, the band is awesome for doing these things.  At one point early in the stream they mentioned between the two platforms, YouTube and Facebook, that there were 5000 people logged in.  I can normally keep up with the live comments part of the screen, but they were going too fast today because so many people were typing!  

Yes, tremendous turnout.  Yes, between the 2 there were 5k or more; I heard up to 7k.  Plus all the Folks catching it later...  Yes, there was no way I could read them, ether, way to fast.  Although, once they started playing I wasn't doing anything but focused on them... Had YouTube on the television through the living room stereo; wasn't at a computer during it.

It was so wonderful.

Now, they are going to the UK (as planned) & then, the North America Tour.

26/3 19:15 MT

Paulina's cover of Creep is  at 48+k

This is on track for 50k in 5 days.  Plus, now, 6K Likes & 1000 Comments.

It's so wonderful to see Pau & The Warning being enjoyed by so many.

Regarding the Quarantine Concert, the same can be said, because, in addition to the 5+K who listened live...

It has 40K Views (in 1 (ONE) day, 6.1K Likes and  450 Comments

It's so wonderful to see The Warning being enjoyed AND discovered, by so many.

5+K live streaming & 25+K live... every night, every city, every country.

The Warning are writing & performing #1 smash hits.  It is SO wrong that they are not, already, receiving radio spins in major markets. The wide-spread appeal of this band, the wide-ranging demographics they touch, the marketability is monstrous... especially when their personalities are added to the musical equation. 

What these women compose, BOTH the lyrics AND the music, is so stunning, such extremely high caliber & quality.  What they bring to the table will endure forever.  (And win awards).  The Warning are extraordinary❗

OIP2.jpeg

Edited by Drew1903

2 hours ago, DuckDan said:

This one was for sale on Rick Toone's site...

I don't find it there, but, probably sold long ago.  But, that is very cool & interesting.  Don't think I knew about it, already.

6 hours ago, DuckDan said:

Waiting to hear the dates.  Hoping they are able to keep the same venues or at least the same cities.  

You should have received an E-mail from the band with the new schedule.  There are some changes.  For example, Vancouver is, still, on the list, but, at a different venue.

Let me know if you don't have it.  Or tell me which city is your concern.  We were asked not to share it, but, as a Patreon, you should have it. It arrived in my Inbox yesterday.