Scotty and Gabi

buttons66

• 3 weeks later...

https://musicmayhemmagazine.com/a-heartwarming-father-son-bond-10-precious-moments-scotty-mccreery-shared-with-his-son-avery/

A Heartwarming Father-Son Bond: 10 Precious Moments Scotty McCreery Shared With His Son Avery

Whether he’s participating in an outdoor activity, joining his dad on stage or just being generally adorable, Avery is a social media star and McCreery a clearly devoted dad.

Scotty McCreery, Son Merrick Avery McCreery; Photos Courtesy of Instagram

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

https://musicmayhemmagazine.com/scotty-mccreery-reveals-parenting-advice-he-received-from-brad-paisley/

Scotty McCreery Reveals Parenting Advice He Received From Brad Paisley

The 29-year-old “Cab In A Solo” singer says he has received some valuable parenting advice from artists such as Brad Paisley and Brett Young.

Scotty McCreery, Brad Paisley; Photos by Andrew Wendowski

https://wokq.com/ixp/204/p/scotty-mccreery-son-photo-music-video-shoot/?trackback=twitter_mobile

Scotty McCreery's Son Is A Music biz baby ..Through & Through 

Before he even hits his first birthday, Scotty McCreery's son Avery has seen more of the country music industry than many of its artists.

Read More: Scotty McCreery's Son is a Music Biz Baby Through and Through | https://wokq.com/ixp/204/p/scotty-mccreery-son-photo-music-video-shoot/?trackback=twitter_mobile&utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

attachment-ScottyMcCreery1.jpg?w=980&q=7

https://musicmayhemmagazine.com/scotty-mccreery-on-prioritizing-his-family-before-his-career-its-very-important-to-me/

Scotty McCreery On Prioritizing His Family Before His Career: “It’s Very Important To Me”

“I try to be home as much as I can to be with him, and then I get them on the road with me as much as they can or want to be, just so I don’t miss anything,” McCreery admitted.

Scotty McCreery, Wife Gabi, Son Merrick Avery McCreery; Photos Courtesy of Instagram

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this has been posted or not.  I just copied the text because some do not go to facebook.  There are photos attached.  One I had not seen, Scotty & Mike on the beach, if someone want to bring it over. 

Judy's tribute to Scotty. 

DANGER WILL ROBINSON🤖🤖🤖Proud mom birthday epistle ahead…
Well, it is fast approaching 4:14am when Scotty made his grand entrance 30 years ago today. He had kept me & Mike up all night at Wake Med, surprising us 2weeks early. I was gloriously happy to be delivering this 8lb 8oz baby boy- only boy on both sides of our family (after an infertility struggle and a miscarriage) AND start a 4 month teaching break from North Garner Middle. I’d be at home, thru the best holidays, with a new baby AND could finally take Ashley out of daycare. Visions of June Cleaver & Olivia Walton ran thru my head! At 3.5 years old, Ash was a natural little mama and knew just what to do with a paccy, diaper or bottle! I was 2 months shy of my 31st bday. Looking back, those were the GLORY DAYS and I didn’t even realize it.
I can’t begin to describe how proud we are of Scotty’s character, drive and all he has accomplished in his 30 short years. (Due in no small part to his talented, dedicated team AND band in Nashville.) For every mountaintop experience, however, there was a devastating rock bottom valley, mainly in those early years. Those in the music business and friends close to us know this. Never being one for mediocrity, Scotty would seek great advice & FOLLOW IT, pull up his boot straps and kept pushing to create the life & career he wanted. It helped that he really saved his money and paid attention to his expenses… he still drives the 2011 F150 he won on Idol.
Even with all the accolades, number one hits and scores of fans around the globe, I am most proud, however, of the respectful, devoted husband he is to Gabi and adoring, hands on dad he is to Avery. A strong marriage means you want to give up your personal freedom and share your time and wealth in order to create a life long marriage commitment of integrity your children can learn from. Very secure people of integrity accomplish this. Scotty is a partner, not a master. Gabi is also a partner, not a servant. It is beautiful to watch. There will be ups & downs, but a great marriage is something that takes work. You can hang your hat on it. It is your greatest legacy because it shows your true character and values. Avery & Gabi’s needs, comfort, safety always come first.
Scotty takes care of his employees also. He pays them well, let’s them vacation with their families at his beach house and introduced them to an investment advisor years ago so they could have a secure future. THAT’S a legit boss.
Scotty & Gabi invited us to stay with them a few days in the mtns. They are so easy to hang with ‘cause there is no drama…just a chill, laid back atmosphere where everyone feels loved & respected. All wives & kids should be so blessed and have such a committed husband & dad! They work hard but play hard. They are generous with their time and resources and love to entertain many friends and family, whether it’s on the road at a show, on a golf course, a PNC event or at one of their homes. I could write another paragraph on the groups and worthy organizations he sends donations to…. Trust me, he does his homework and directs money when he knows in his heart there is a need. Organizations call me and I say, “He sent a check for whaaat?!” And he does all the above sleeping at least 100 nites a year in a tour bus bed, going about 70 mph… and he still loves it! And usually Avery, Gabi and Moose are on that bus too!
One thing is for sure, Mike & I feel SO blessed & PROUD to have brought him into the world 30 years ago. He truly lives “blessed to be a blessing.” It has been one wild ride. Happy 30th birthday ScottPot
Edited by tfortexas
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

I don't know if this has been posted or not.  I just copied the text because some do not go to facebook.  There are photos attached.  One I had not seen, Scotty & Mike on the beach, if someone want to bring it over. 

Judy's tribute to Scotty. 

DANGER WILL ROBINSON🤖🤖🤖Proud mom birthday epistle ahead…
Well, it is fast approaching 4:14am when Scotty made his grand entrance 30 years ago today. He had kept me & Mike up all night at Wake Med, surprising us 2weeks early. I was gloriously happy to be delivering this 8lb 8oz baby boy- only boy on both sides of our family (after an infertility struggle and a miscarriage) AND start a 4 month teaching break from North Garner Middle. I’d be at home, thru the best holidays, with a new baby AND could finally take Ashley out of daycare. Visions of June Cleaver & Olivia Walton ran thru my head! At 3.5 years old, Ash was a natural little mama and knew just what to do with a paccy, diaper or bottle! I was 2 months shy of my 31st bday. Looking back, those were the GLORY DAYS and I didn’t even realize it.
I can’t begin to describe how proud we are of Scotty’s character, drive and all he has accomplished in his 30 short years. (Due in no small part to his talented, dedicated team AND band in Nashville.) For every mountaintop experience, however, there was a devastating rock bottom valley, mainly in those early years. Those in the music business and friends close to us know this. Never being one for mediocrity, Scotty would seek great advice & FOLLOW IT, pull up his boot straps and kept pushing to create the life & career he wanted. It helped that he really saved his money and paid attention to his expenses… he still drives the 2011 F150 he won on Idol.
Even with all the accolades, number one hits and scores of fans around the globe, I am most proud, however, of the respectful, devoted husband he is to Gabi and adoring, hands on dad he is to Avery. A strong marriage means you want to give up your personal freedom and share your time and wealth in order to create a life long marriage commitment of integrity your children can learn from. Very secure people of integrity accomplish this. Scotty is a partner, not a master. Gabi is also a partner, not a servant. It is beautiful to watch. There will be ups & downs, but a great marriage is something that takes work. You can hang your hat on it. It is your greatest legacy because it shows your true character and values. Avery & Gabi’s needs, comfort, safety always come first.
Scotty takes care of his employees also. He pays them well, let’s them vacation with their families at his beach house and introduced them to an investment advisor years ago so they could have a secure future. THAT’S a legit boss.
Scotty & Gabi invited us to stay with them a few days in the mtns. They are so easy to hang with ‘cause there is no drama…just a chill, laid back atmosphere where everyone feels loved & respected. All wives & kids should be so blessed and have such a committed husband & dad! They work hard but play hard. They are generous with their time and resources and love to entertain many friends and family, whether it’s on the road at a show, on a golf course, a PNC event or at one of their homes. I could write another paragraph on the groups and worthy organizations he sends donations to…. Trust me, he does his homework and directs money when he knows in his heart there is a need. Organizations call me and I say, “He sent a check for whaaat?!” And he does all the above sleeping at least 100 nites a year in a tour bus bed, going about 70 mph… and he still loves it! And usually Avery, Gabi and Moose are on that bus too!
One thing is for sure, Mike & I feel SO blessed & PROUD to have brought him into the world 30 years ago. He truly lives “blessed to be a blessing.” It has been one wild ride. Happy 30th birthday ScottPot

Awww . . . And thanks so much for posting, I'm one of those who don't use Facebook. 🤗