Scotty and Gabi

buttons66

What a day yesterday was. Little man Merrick Avery McCreery came into the world at 4:34am. Avery, parents @scottymccreery & @gabimccreery are all doing great. What a joy to now be Pops x 2!!! And then getting to see little Madi Jean at dinner. Such a happy little girl. Hard to top a day like that! #iamblessed

• Like 7

Twitter/Country Aircheck 10/25 

» Crib Note:

Ff7vnBtXEA43TW6?format=jpg&name=large

Triple Tigers' Scotty McCreery and wife Gabi welcomed their first child, son Merrick Avery, yesterday (10/24) in Raleigh, NC. “Next to his mother, he is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen,” says McCreery. “We have been waiting and preparing all year, and now we are so excited to have our little man here with us. We have begun a grand new adventure that will continue for the rest of our lives.”

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 2

..and Mike posted some awesome pictures from his birthday on Instagram 

Had a big old 57th birthday yesterday and all I can say is the new birthday year is off to a heck of a start. Getting to spend it with this crowd at home with a nice meal (sorry about the oven) was a great way to do it. Yes I got a few presents, but nothing compared to just having us all together and for little Avery to arrive this week happy and healthy. Can’t top that! Little Madi Jean kept us entertained at dinner while Avery just slept. Looking forward to many more times like this and to top it all off Avery made his TV debut on the @canes game. @scottymccreery @ashleymccreery2 @judymacgarner @gabimccreery @brendan.barefoot

• Like 2

Gabi and I are so grateful for all the gifts that we have received for Avery. Presents have arrived at our home and our family members' homes on a daily basis, and the Fan Club continues to ship everything to us that they receive as well. Yall know how to make a family feel loved. You have been so generous to us and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
We can honestly say we have everything we need and more at this point. We ask that if you are still inclined to send a gift for Avery, that you consider making a donation to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. It would thrill us to know that Avery's birth helped other kids receive the care they need. The link to St Jude is below. If you want to make the donation in Avery's honor, there is a section that allows you to do that. You can have St Jude send an e-card about the donation to my Fan Club at support@fan-clubhouse.com if you want to make us aware.
Thank yall again for your overwhelming generosity, as well as all the love you send our way. Please know that we are thankful for all of you and we send our love back to you.
  • Like 2

Scotty McCreery And Wife Learning Parenthood ‘On The Job’

Scotty McCreery and his wife, Gabi, are cherishing their new roles as parents to infant son Avery. They welcomed the baby, their first child, on October 24th and aside from being sleep deprived, Scotty tells us he and Gabi are adjusting to all the changes that having a baby brings. “It’s a daily thing and I think learning and being sleep deprived, you know you try not to get too testy. I think we’ve already talked about, ‘Hey, communication’s gotta be key here, so if there’s something that I’m doing that bugs you or that you want me to do just tell me and I’ll try to make it happen.’ Same way back and forth, so we’re doing pretty well I would say for three weeks in. We’re learning on the job just like everybody does but we’re getting there. I think everyday we’re getting more and more into a groove.”

Scotty will release the deluxe edition of his Same Truck album on Friday (November 18th) on vinyl, CD and digital formats. The project will feature the original dozen songs, including his latest Number One hit, “Damn Strait,” along with six new songs.

His latest single is called “It Matters To Her.” Scotty just released the very personal video to go along with the song which features real footage of Gabi’s pregnancy along the way leading up to Avery’s arrival.

• Like 1