Fan Threads- Please only make them if you are an actual Fan

istersay

Glad I saw this thread before I made attempts at ones for Daughtry and Phillip Phillips... :lol: :ph34r:

:lol: You can make those, no problem, was more referring to the upcoming season, not everyone who tries out needs a thread that no one will post in :ph34r:

I tried to get every fan thread I found cached but too many were empty :(

:lol: You can make those, no problem, was more referring to the upcoming season, not everyone who tries out needs a thread that no one will post in :ph34r:

I tried to get every fan thread I found cached but too many were empty :(

Ah, OK! Thanks for the heads up! :flowers:

Honestly? There should just be one fan thread for the big Idol alumni. Kelly, Carrie, Daughtry, and peeps like Phillip and others... IMO

I will be cognizant of that. Idol_Maniac enjoyed having one for each that made it far. BUT perhaps to avoid excess, you might implement a guideline that individual threads may only be created after the Top 20/24 is revealed, and thus ONLY for them? The rest can get a "2020 HW/Green Mile Reject" combo thread. :icecream: :devilwave:

I will be cognizant of that. Idol_Maniac enjoyed having one for each that made it far. BUT perhaps to avoid excess, you might implement a guideline that individual threads may only be created after the Top 20/24 is revealed, and thus ONLY for them? The rest can get a "2020 HW/Green Mile Reject" combo thread. :icecream: :devilwave:

o:) top 24 would be cool they can be posted if you have a spoiler as to who is in for sure. It happens like that in the voice and other forums

posted this to try and avoid a hundred empty threads that take up all the first pages in here :ph34rwave:

o:) top 24 would be cool they can be posted if you have a spoiler as to who is in for sure. It happens like that in the voice and other forums

posted this to try and avoid a hundred empty threads that take up all the first pages in here :ph34rwave:

Will keep that in mind when they begin to leak! Hopefully, we'll get a spoiler subsection again? :whistling: But I concur. Especially ridiculous (and futile) for audition flops to get fan threads, when their existence on the show is kaput. :giggle:

Will keep that in mind when they begin to leak! Hopefully, we'll get a spoiler subsection again? :whistling: But I concur. Especially ridiculous (and futile) for audition flops to get fan threads, when their existence on the show is kaput. :giggle:

:lol:

I don't think there will be a spoiler forum anymore, :unsure: this will have to work like the Voice section

Ah, OK! Thanks for the heads up! :flowers:

Honestly? There should just be one fan thread for the big Idol alumni. Kelly, Carrie, Daughtry, and peeps like Phillip and others... IMO

I disagree. Just because some Idols may not be as big as them, doesn't mean the others don't have fans. I love talking with other Dalton fans, Logan Johnson fans, etc.

I disagree. Just because some Idols may not be as big as them, doesn't mean the others don't have fans. I love talking with other Dalton fans, Logan Johnson fans, etc.

Oh, the other fan threads are fine! :yes: I made about 5/6 myself... :wub:

Just that instead of making seperate ones for Kelly, Carrie, Daughtry, and so on... We should have a big thread just for ALL of them. So they don't run the risk of being empty fan threads for the ones that are stars from the show... :whistling: :ph34r:

Could call it something like... The Superstar Idol Alumni fan thread or something like that! ;)

• istersay changed the title to Fan Threads- Please only make them if you are an actual Fan
  • istersay pinned this topic
  • istersay unpinned and pinned this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic