jdanton2

26 minutes ago, istersay said:

wait is this Jupiter in the background?

GOs9vZTXMAAUKKN?format=jpg&name=medium

a clue about something if not.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

a clue about something if not.

that's what I thought, I'm so excited, maybe she will drop a tracklist this week

and this pic is blowing my mind, what is coming?

writing-these-songs-was-getting-to-know-

writing-these-songs-was-getting-to-know-

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, istersay said:

Billboard cover story coming.

Camila Cabello On New Album, ‘C,XOXO,’ & Working With Playboi Carti On ‘I LUV IT’ | Billboard Cover

kOEZnW38w4tXcTTwvuC3xi-8RAmvxh5lNVub56V_

Premieres May 29, 2024 #CamilaCabello #ILUVIT #BillboardCover

Billboard cover star Camila Cabello talks about her upcoming album, ‘C,XOXO,’ and how she’s evolved her creative style to emulate her new era. She goes in-depth about what to expect from her new album, the importance of songwriting and creative freedom in its creation, paying homage to hip-hop, what it was like to collaborate with Playboi Carti on “I LUV IT,” her plans to incorporate touring in the near future and more!

• Like 1

Top 40

lw   TW   Artist   Title   TW   lw   Move   Aud

34    30    chartup-blue.png  CAMILA CABELLO    HE KNOWS f/Lil Nas X    1659    1452    207    1.55

Taking Off

Artist    Title    New Stations    New Spins

CAMILA CABELLO    HE KNOWS f/Lil Nas X    2    22

Spincrease
Artist    Title    Move    Stations

CAMILA CABELLO    HE KNOWS f/Lil Nas X    275    177

Canada Top 40

65    30     chartup-blue.png  CAMILA CABELLO    HE KNOWS f/Lil Nas X    104    15    89    0.168

Posted (edited)

Now we know it. A lot of collabs in one album. 

Camila Cabello’s upcoming album, ‘C,XOXO’ will feature collaborations from Drake, City Girls, Playboi Carti, The-Dream, Lil Nas X & BLP Kosher.

"UUUGLY" (interlude) (feat. Drake)
"Chanel No. 5"
"Hot Uptown" (with Drake)
"Dade County Dreaming" (with City Girls)
"20 somethings"

Edited by Camren
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Camren said:

Camila Cabello’s upcoming album, ‘C,XOXO’ will feature collaborations from Drake, City Girls, Playboi Carti, The-Dream, Lil Nas X & BLP Kosher.

"Chanel No. 5"
"20 somethings"

happy to know the Drake collab was true and with two songs . also had to look up BLP Kosher and remembered Camila was hanging out with him a few times .

Posted (edited)

looks like the next release will be a non official single.

https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/camila-cabello-new-album-cover-story-1235693907/

‘Chanel No. 5’ really cracked open the album. For me, as a writer, that was the voice I wanted for the album: coy, cheeky and kind of devious.”

On “Chanel No. 5,” Cabello sings between trippy piano interludes, her falsetto distorted, about being a “cute girl with a sick mind.” At one point she even raps — she has recently taken inspiration from “c–ty, cocky girl rap” like Flo Milli and Baby Tate, she explains.

“We realized we hit this key transition in the process,” says Harris, who co-produced the album, of the track. “That’s the first song we knew was very C,XOXO, and creating every song forward, we would ask if it felt as true as ‘Chanel.’ It was our north star.” (“Chanel No. 5” will be released pre-album drop as a fan track.)

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jdanton2 said:

looks like the next release will be a non official single.

https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/camila-cabello-new-album-cover-story-1235693907/

‘Chanel No. 5’ really cracked open the album. For me, as a writer, that was the voice I wanted for the album: coy, cheeky and kind of devious.”

On “Chanel No. 5,” Cabello sings between trippy piano interludes, her falsetto distorted, about being a “cute girl with a sick mind.” At one point she even raps — she has recently taken inspiration from “c–ty, cocky girl rap” like Flo Milli and Baby Tate, she explains.

“We realized we hit this key transition in the process,” says Harris, who co-produced the album, of the track. “That’s the first song we knew was very C,XOXO, and creating every song forward, we would ask if it felt as true as ‘Chanel.’ It was our north star.” (“Chanel No. 5” will be released pre-album drop as a fan track.)

what?

5 hours ago, Camren said:

"Chanel No. 5"
"20 somethings"

omg

ugh that other board, all the haters are back out in force, and nothing you can do about it because the admin there is one of the biggest haters. Between that and Bentley I think I should stop posting there for my own sanity lol. I only post there to stick up for Camila in a positive way but it's too draining.:dead:

3 hours ago, istersay said:

ugh that other board, all the haters are back out in force, and nothing you can do about it because the admin there is one of the biggest haters. Between that and Bentley I think I should stop posting there for my own sanity lol. I only post there to stick up for Camila in a positive way but it's too draining.:dead:

it is tough reading some of that stuff . hopefully Camila does not see most of the hateful things bout her

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

it is tough reading some of that stuff . hopefully Camila does not see most of the hateful things bout her

I hope she doesn't see it either. I'm hoping most of the haters get bored and go on the merry way and let fans post in the new threads. I remember I luv it got tons of hate at first and then it grew on everyone lol

I saw that one of the trollish type people in the He Knows thread got banned thank goodness. 

Top 40

lw   TW   Artist   Title  .............................................. TW   lw   Move   Aud

33    30    chartup-blue.png CAMILA CABELLO    HE KNOWS f/Lil Nas X    1680    1525    155    1.562

this needs to move up since the next single is for fans

I want it now :spaz:

Camila Cabello – C,XOXO 

01. I LUV IT (feat. Playboi Carti)

02. 305 B!TCH (feat. BLP Kosher)

03. CHANEL NO. 5

04. HE KNOWS (feat. Lil Nas X)

05. GODSPEED (with The-Dream)

06. DADE COUNTY DREAMING (feat. City Girls)

07. DREAMGIRLS (with Lana Del Rey)

08. HOT UPTOWN (feat. Drake)

09. UUUGLY (with Drake)

10. B.O.A.T

11. JUNE GLOOM

12. 20 SOMETHING

13. BABY PINK (feat. PinkPantheress)

14. C,XOXO

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, istersay said:

I want it now :spaz:

Camila Cabello – C,XOXO 

01. I LUV IT (feat. Playboi Carti)

02. 305 B!TCH (feat. BLP Kosher)

03. CHANEL NO. 5

04. HE KNOWS (feat. Lil Nas X)

05. GODSPEED (with The-Dream)

06. DADE COUNTY DREAMING (feat. City Girls)

07. DREAMGIRLS (with Lana Del Rey)

08. HOT UPTOWN (feat. Drake)

09. UUUGLY (with Drake)

10. B.O.A.T

11. JUNE GLOOM

12. 20 SOMETHING

13. BABY PINK (feat. PinkPantheress)

14. C,XOXO

so it is BLP on 305 . i am sure nobody guessed that one.

edit

list could be fake according to atrl.

Edited by jdanton2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2024 at 3:44 PM, jdanton2 said:

happy to know the Drake collab was true and with two songs . also had to look up BLP Kosher and remembered Camila was hanging out with him a few times .

from when they hung out .

Edited by jdanton2

4 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

so it is BLP on 305 . i am sure nobody guessed that one.

edit

list could be fake according to atrl.

lol then I fell for another fake thing

2 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

from when they hung out .

now I'm confused this is why we need a tracklist soon

Top 40

lw   TW   Artist   Title   TW   lw   Move   Aud

33    30    chartup-blue.png  CAMILA CABELLO    HE KNOWS f/Lil Nas X    1744    1535    209    1.672

Canada Top 40

44    29    chartup-blue.png  CAMILA CABELLO    HE KNOWS f/Lil Nas X    125    34    91    0.207