Hidden gems in the Female Pop category on the Voice I should check out on YouTube?

nigelsimon

2 hours ago, Mistake006 said:

I think you would like Jaclyn Lovey

Ah, thank you for this! 😍 Jaclyn has a really lovely cover of "Fix you". It's not quite FIRE, but it is sizzling. I'll replace Youtuber Lucy's version w/ Jaclyn's. She also performed "Thinking out loud" on the show, but it was a duet. No offense to the guy she was singing w/, as he's.... a lovely singer as well. However, I do prefer that song to be sung as a solo. 

55 minutes ago, thevoicefan said:

I think you would like Gina Miles. She’s a winner.

She's very good. I'm surprised she won though. She doesn't feel like the type of artist that wins these type of shows or gets pimped.

56 minutes ago, thevoicefan said:

Addison Agen?

Very good voice, polished, but lacking that extra special something that sets them apart. Most singers in the top 24ish on these type of shows will fit into this category. I'm surprised she was runner-up.

• nigelsimon changed the title to Hidden gems in the Female Pop category on the Voice I should check out on YouTube?
23 hours ago, nigelsimon said:

Ah, thank you for this! 😍 Jaclyn has a really lovely cover of "Fix you". It's not quite FIRE, but it is sizzling. I'll replace Youtuber Lucy's version w/ Jaclyn's. She also performed "Thinking out loud" on the show, but it was a duet. No offense to the guy she was singing w/, as he's.... a lovely singer as well. However, I do prefer that song to be sung as a solo. 

the person she sang with was the runner up 😭😭😭

also i rly like Alexa Cappelli and i think she has a similar appeal to Brynn but with a bit more edge

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

the person she sang with was the runner up 😭😭😭

🤣I respect male singers. I just prefer female voices much much more. Most of the time, if i really like a song & it's sung by the original male recording artist, that male version is usually good enough for me.

Edited by nigelsimon
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2024 at 1:12 AM, QueenCami said:

the voters are very... weird... hope you join us for s26 coming up soon though! sounds like your taste is very similar to most of the active users here rn : D

I don't think I can watch these shows at the time they air anymore. I can't handle the disappointment of my faves getting cut early; When I say early, I don't mean 8th-10th place. I mean semi-finals & even pre semi-finals (/green mile) range. However, I still like the process, entertainment factor, & finding new talent. What i'm planning to do now is to watch the new seasons after it ends..... & not wait yearS🤣. I recently found a few people I really like on ABC's Idol & the newer seasons of XF uk w/o the stress of weekly eliminations. The older seasons of the Voice is up next when I get the freetime. 

• Like 1