The Voice Norway 2024

Usually my experience with The Voice Norway is that I love the auditions and then got disappointed on the battles cause I disagree with almost all the judges choices. This year at least it started different, the choices weren’t so disappointing to me lol

- Obviously I disagreed with Vetle losing the battle, he was on my favorites team, and I don’t see no differential on Marita, to me she’s very ordinary, good singer but yeah. It didn’t surprised me though.

- To me is very hard to believe that Espen chose Jiah, again I didn’t see anything to change my mind about her. It’s a good singer, but far behind the others. On this battle specially, Sigrid left no doubts, she was clearly the stronger. I’m happy though that at least both Sigrid and Karoline got stolen.

- Agreed with all the rest. Kristina battle specially was crazily good. Front runner for sure, she has something no else does. Marthe surprised me and did a good job too, but I wouldn’t spent a steal on her knowing all the people that are coming. So I don’t think Espen is being smart on his choices.

Edited by searomordep

5 minutes ago, searomordep said:

Usually my experience with The Voice Norway is that I love the auditions and then got disappointed on the battles cause I disagree with almost all the judges choices. This year at least it started different, the choices weren’t so disappointing to me lol

- Obviously I disagreed with Vetle losing the battle, he was on my favorites team, and I don’t see no differential on Marita, to me she’s very ordinary, good singer but yeah. It didn’t surprised me though.

- To me is very hard to believe that Espen chose Jiah, again I didn’t see anything to change my mind about her. It’s a good singer, but far behind the others. On this battle specially, Sigrid left no doubts, she was clearly the stronger. I’m happy though that at least both Sigrid and Karoline got stolen.

- Agreed with all the rest. Kristina battle specially was crazily good. Front runner for sure, she has something no else does. Marthe surprised me and did a good job too, but I wouldn’t spent a steal on her knowing all the people that are coming. So I don’t think Espen is being smart on his choices.

Any specific results or changes of opinions on lisbeth vs Maia guro vs Joakim tor vs hilde

9 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Any specific results or changes of opinions on lisbeth vs Maia guro vs Joakim tor vs hilde

No, exactly as I expected. The battles confirmed what I imagined, to me the winners really had better performances. I also wouldn’t use a steal on none of them considering my favorites won and thinking of what is still to come.

Lisbeth and Joakim, in my opinion, dominated their battles and really proved they needed to win. Tod vs Hilde, I think Hilde really stepped up, and it was a close battle, but Tor seems to be an audience favorite, so I would be surprised if he wasn’t chosen.

5 minutes ago, searomordep said:

No, exactly as I expected. The battles confirmed what I imagined, to me the winners really had better performances. I also wouldn’t use a steal on none of them considering my favorites won and thinking of what is still to come.

Lisbeth and Joakim, in my opinion, dominated their battles and really proved they needed to win. Tod vs Hilde, I think Hilde really stepped up, and it was a close battle, but Tor seems to be an audience favorite, so I would be surprised if he wasn’t chosen.

My ranking of the battles are

1 I love you 

2 easy on me 

3 freedom 90

4 is this love 

5 somebody that I used to know 

6 floden 

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

@searomordep

This Week's Battles are

Team Jarle: Tejaswinee Kelkar (34) vs Audun Kristensen Myhren (40)

Team Espen: Sandra Lindwall (29) vs Inger Lise Hope (34)

Team Ina: Lukas Selvaag (17) vs Rakel Berntzen (17)

Team Ina: Thea Helen Dalen (25) vs Bjorn Olav Hartvigsen (26)

Team Yosef: Odette J. Toukam (18) vs Adele Erichsen (36)

Team Yosef: Eirik Zakariassen (22) vs Mari Haugen Smistad (38)

Edited by thevoiceisthetop

On 3/4/2024 at 10:54 AM, thevoiceisthetop said:

@searomordep

This Week's Battles are

@searomordep any predictions

Based on blind auditions,

I was disappointed with the first week's battle results. Maja and Vetle deserved to move on. I also feel like Guro had potential, but Ina always picked the male singer from the male vs female battle.

On 3/4/2024 at 10:54 AM, thevoiceisthetop said:

@searomordep

This Week's Battles are

Team Jarle: Tejaswinee Kelkar (34) vs Audun Kristensen Myhren (40) - That's What Friends Are For by Dionne Warwick, Stevie Wonder, Gladys Knight, & Elton John

Team Espen: Sandra Lindwall (29) vs Inger Lise Hope (34) - Tell Him by Barbara Streisand and Celine Dion

Team Ina: Lukas Selvaag (17) vs Rakel Berntzen (17) - These Boots Are Made For Walking by Nancy Sinatra 

Team Ina: Thea Helen Dalen (25) vs Bjorn Olav Hartvigsen (26) - From This Moment On by Shania Twain

Team Yosef: Odette J. Toukam (18) vs Adele Erichsen (36) - Ultralight Beam by Kanye West

Team Yosef: Eirik Zakariassen (22) vs Mari Haugen Smistad (38) - BLI HER by YLVA ft Stig Brenner

Battles Part 2

TEAM YOSEFEirik Zakariassen vs Mari Haugen Smistad - Bli Her by Ylva and Stig Brenner 

TEAM YOSEF: Adele Erichsen vs Odette J. Toukam - Ultralight Beam by Kanye West - Odette joins Team Jarle

TEAM ESPEN: Inger Lise Hope vs Sandra Lindwall - Tell Him by Barbara Streisand and Celine Dion 

TEAM INA: Lukas Selvaag vs Rakel Berntzen - These Boots Are Made For Walkin by Nancy Sinatra

TEAM INABjorn Olav Hartvigsen vs Thea Helen Dalen - From This Moment On by Shania Twain and Bryan White

TEAM JARLEAudun Kristensen Myhren vs Tejaswinee Kelkar - That's What Friends Are For by Dionne Warwick

TEAM UPDATES

TEAM JARLE

Odette J. Toukam (18) - STEAL FROM YOSEF

Tejaswinee Kelkar (34)

Karoline Langeby Borch-Nielsen (36) - STEAL FROM ESPEN

Marita Ovre-Johansen (37)

Tor Vidar Rennestraum (37)

TEAM ESPEN

Lisbeth Fumero (18)

Marthe Bugge Gravset (26) - STEAL FROM YOSEF

Jiah Mariz (27)

Inger Lise Hope (34)

TEAM INA

Rakel Berntzen (17)

Bjorn Olav Hartvigsen (26)

Joakim Boberg (30)

Sigrid Brennhaug (52) - STEAL FROM ESPEN

TEAM YOSEF

Kristina Moe Hals (18)

Eirik Zakariassen (22)

Adele Erichsen (36)

What a boring week of battles. I enjoyed the week 1 battles more.

-Tejaswinee was too rough in this battle. It looks like she was struggling with English and had enunciation issues. Audun really deserved to move on. But, this was the worst battle.
- Except for Tejaswinee, the right winners were chosen. But I do think Maja, Guro or Vetle deserved a steal over Odette. 
- Sandra also improved a lot.
- Inger and Bjorn are my favorites from this week.

TEAM JARLE: Alexander Dokken (19) vs Liv-Margethe Muren Ulvund (24)

TEAM ESPEN: Rebecca Bangfield (23) vs Arthur Stulien (29)

TEAM INA: Iben Mogensen (24) vs Jesper Olset (18)

TEAM INA: Andreas Kolstad (17) vs Nadia Eide (35)

TEAM YOSEF: Gro-Marthe Dickson (39) vs Emma Birgitte Ovlien (18)

TEAM YOSEF: Helena Kirkedam (19) vs Joy Dragland (45)

Which means next week

TEAM JARLE: Mari Liknes (17) vs Irina Nordvik (22) vs Lavrans Svendsen (22) Kirsti Hansen (36) - not sure pairs yet

TEAM ESPEN: Herman Randow (23) vs Julian Oines Jorgensen (25) vs Sofie Bjerketvedt (36) vs Lars Mabro Carlsson (44) - not sure pairs yet

TEAM INA: Trine Uthaug (24) vs Hanna Wiggen (25) vs Amalie Eldnes (26)

TEAM YOSEF: Nola Kvarme (16) vs Even Andernach Saevik (23)

On 3/12/2024 at 4:37 PM, thevoiceisthetop said:

TEAM JARLE: Alexander Dokken (19) vs Liv-Margethe Muren Ulvund (24)

TEAM ESPEN: Rebecca Bangfield (23) vs Arthur Stulien (29)

TEAM INA: Iben Mogensen (24) vs Jesper Olset (18)

TEAM INA: Andreas Kolstad (17) vs Nadia Eide (35)

TEAM YOSEF: Gro-Marthe Dickson (39) vs Emma Birgitte Ovlien (18)

TEAM YOSEF: Helena Kirkedam (19) vs Joy Dragland (45)

Which means next week

TEAM JARLE: Mari Liknes (17) vs Irina Nordvik (22) vs Lavrans Svendsen (22) Kirsti Hansen (36) - not sure pairs yet

TEAM ESPEN: Herman Randow (23) vs Julian Oines Jorgensen (25) vs Sofie Bjerketvedt (36) vs Lars Mabro Carlsson (44) - not sure pairs yet

TEAM YOSEF: Nola Kvarme (16) vs Even Andernach Saevik (23)

@searomordep @Adam Bruce thoughts on this weeks pairings

TEAM JARLE: Alexander Dokken (19) vs Liv-Margethe Muren Ulvund (24) - Somethin' Stupid by Frank Sinatra

TEAM ESPEN: Rebecca Bangfield (23) vs Arthur Stulien (29) - Foolish Games by Jewel

TEAM INA: Iben Mogensen (24) vs Jesper Olset (18) - Tainted Love by Soft Cell

TEAM INA: Andreas Kolstad (17) vs Nadia Eide (35) - Earth Song by Michael Jackson

TEAM YOSEF: Gro-Marthe Dickson (39) vs Emma Birgitte Ovlien (18) - Lost On You by LP

TEAM YOSEF: Helena Kirkedam (19) vs Joy Dragland (45) - Conqueror by AURORA

TEAM JARLE: Alexander Dokken (19) vs Liv-Margethe Muren Ulvund (24) - Somethin' Stupid by Frank Sinatra (This one is tough. I hope the loser gets a steal)

TEAM ESPEN: Rebecca Bangfield (23) vs Arthur Stulien (29) - Foolish Games by Jewel

TEAM INAIben Mogensen (24) vs Jesper Olset (18) - Tainted Love by Soft Cell

TEAM INA: Andreas Kolstad (17) vs Nadia Eide (35) - Earth Song by Michael Jackson

TEAM YOSEF: Gro-Marthe Dickson (39) vs Emma Birgitte Ovlien (18) - Lost On You by LP

TEAM YOSEF: Helena Kirkedam (19) vs Joy Dragland (45) - Conqueror by AURORA

BATTLES 3

TEAM INA: Andreas Kolstad vs Nadia Eide - Earth Song by Michael Jackson

TEAM YOSEF: Helena Kirkedam vs Joy Dragland - Conqueror by AURORA

TEAM INA: Iben Mogensen vs Jesper Olset - Tainted Love by Soft Cell

TEAM JARLE: Alexander Dokken vs Liv-Margethe Muren Ulvund - Somethin' Stupid by Frank and Nancy Sinatra

TEAM ESPEN: Rebecca Bangfield vs Arthur Stullien - Foolish Games by Jewel

TEAM YOSEF: Emma Birgitte Ovlien vs Gro-Marthe Dickson - Lost on You by LP

TEAM UPDATES

TEAM JARLE

Odette J. Toukam (18) - STEAL FROM YOSEF

Alexander Dokken (19)

Tejaswinee Kelkar (34)

Karoline Langeby Borch-Nielsen (36) - STEAL FROM ESPEN

Marita Ovre-Johansen (37)

Tor Vidar Rennestraum (37)

TEAM ESPEN

Lisbeth Fumero (18)

Rebecca Bangfield (23)

Marthe Bugge Gravset (26) - STEAL FROM YOSEF

Jiah Mariz (27)

Inger Lise Hope (34)

TEAM INA

Andreas Kolstad (17)

Rakel Berntzen (17)

Iben Mogensen (24)

Bjorn Olav Hartvigsen (26)

Arthur Stulien (29) - STEAL FROM ESPEN

Joakim Boberg (30)

Sigrid Brennhaug (52) - STEAL FROM ESPEN

TEAM YOSEF

Kristina Moe Hals (18)

Emma Brigitte Ovlien (18)

Helena Kirkedam (19)

Eirik Zakariassen (22)

Liv-Margethe Muren Ulvund (24) - STEAL FROM JARLE

Adele Erichsen (36)

1 - Inger Lise Hope

2 - Kristina Moe Hals

3 - Helena Kirkedam

4 - Herman Randow

5 - Lisbeth Fumero

6 - Trine Uthaug

7 - Alexander Dokken

8 - Vetle Kleveland

9 - Irina Nordvik

10 - Nola Kvarme

11 - Lavrans Svendsen

12 - Even Andernach

Half my team is going to battle next week. I hope it goes well. Till now I only lost Vetle, but next week I'll suffer with Even vs Nola, so I need to hope for a steal, that can only come from Espen. 

I think Herman must be safe and Trine will have a hard time on that three way battle. Hopefully Jarle won't pair Lavrans and Irina, so they both can be chosen.

Battles 2

I agreed with all the choices.

- Odette wasn't one of my favorite auditions, but I think considering the battle, she did a good job, enough for her to get the steal (even though I agree there were others who would deserve it more).

- Thea had a great audition, but I think the song choice for this battle really screwed her.

- Tejaswinee vs Audun was the most controversial result, my previous choice was her, cause her tone is more unique, but he really shined a bit more on the battle, but I would've agreed with any result here, cause I see potential on both of them.

Battles 3

I'm surprised with how much I'm liking the decisions this year lol. Again, I wouldn't change a thing (only maybe I would save the steal that Ina gave to Arthur for another person next week).

- Alexander and Liv were my favorite battle, it was gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with both going through.

- I def prefer Andreas than Nadia, but I was surprised that Ina chose him, I though Nadia would go further being the only one in her style.

- The other battles were also really good, with artists that i didn't like that much surprising me a lot (like Emma). Rebecca vs Arthur, both did an amazing job too.

- Jesper surprised me, and I think I would deserve the steal more than Arthur, but he's from team Ina. Sadly he was paired with such an amazing singer, but he did a performance as good as hers.

1 hour ago, searomordep said:

1 - Inger Lise Hope

2 - Kristina Moe Hals

3 - Helena Kirkedam

4 - Herman Randow

5 - Lisbeth Fumero

6 - Trine Uthaug

7 - Alexander Dokken

8 - Vetle Kleveland

9 - Irina Nordvik

10 - Nola Kvarme

11 - Lavrans Svendsen

12 - Even Andernach

Half my team is going to battle next week. I hope it goes well. Till now I only lost Vetle, but next week I'll suffer with Even vs Nola, so I need to hope for a steal, that can only come from Espen. 

I think Herman must be safe and Trine will have a hard time on that three way battle. Hopefully Jarle won't pair Lavrans and Irina, so they both can be chosen.

I’m hoping your team does well

TEAM JARLE: Mari Liknes (17) vs Irina Nordvik (22)

TEAM JARLE: Lavrans Svendsen (22) Kirsti Hansen (36) - Not Positive on Jarle's yet

TEAM ESPEN: Herman Randow (23) vs Sofie Bjerketvedt (36)

TEAM ESPEN Julian Oines Jorgensen (25) vs Lars Mabro Carlsson (44) 

TEAM YOSEF: Nola Kvarme (16) vs Even Andernach Saevik (23) - 

@searomordep @Adam Bruce

TEAM JARLE: Mari Liknes (17) vs Irina Nordvik (22) 

TEAM JARLE: Lavrans Svendsen (22) Kirsti Hansen (36) - Not Positive on Jarle's yet

TEAM ESPEN: Herman Randow (23) vs Sofie Bjerketvedt (36)

TEAM ESPEN Julian Oines Jorgensen (25) vs Lars Mabro Carlsson (44) 

TEAM INA: Trine Uthaug (24) vs Hanna Wiggen (25) vs Amalie Eldnes (26)

TEAM YOSEF: Nola Kvarme (16) vs Even Andernach Saevik (23) -  

I'm hoping Hanna and Mari get the steal.

On 3/18/2024 at 7:31 PM, thevoiceisthetop said:

TEAM JARLE: Mari Liknes (17) vs Irina Nordvik (22) - Stay by Justin Bieber and The Kid LAROI

TEAM JARLE: Lavrans Svendsen (22) Kirsti Hansen (36) - You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You by James Arthur

TEAM ESPEN: Herman Randow (23) vs Sofie Bjerketvedt (36) - I Was Made for Loving You by Tori Kelly and Ed Sheeran

TEAM ESPEN Julian Oines Jorgensen (25) vs Lars Mabro Carlsson (44) - Himmelbla by Inge Bremnes

TEAM INA: Trine Uthaug (24) vs Hanna Wiggen (25) vs Amalie Eldnes (26) - NO by Meghan Trainor

TEAM YOSEF: Nola Kvarme (16) vs Even Andernach Saevik (23) - Let It Go by James Bay

@searomordep @Adam Bruce