How do you vote? How much of a stan are you?

Dany

How much of a stan are you? How do will you vote?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How much of a stan are you? How will you vote?

• I will vote for my snowflake no matter what. Even if they have an horrible performance or didn't sing at all (being in a bathrobe backstage is a must if they don't sing šŸ˜)
    • I will vote for my snowflake if they did a decent job. Even if I believe somebody else did much better.
    • The body of work is more important for me. So even if it's not their best finale I will vote for my snowflake because of all the work they put before.
    • I will have a slight preference for my snowflake. Finale performance matter. They have to be among the best for me to vote for them.
    • Finale Performance is everything. I will vote for the best performance regardless of my preference before. Or I do not have a snowflake so will go with the best.
    • I like to troll so I will vote for the worst or I think the winner have an horrible contract so will vote for someone I don't like to save my snowflake from the contract.
    • I don't vote or I rather not vote if nobody standout for me and/or my snowflake did a bad job.

I mean I came in a Jacquie stan (still love her though) but I voted for Nini the past 2 weeks soā€¦

Ā 

Basically if Iā€™m in doubt I default to my favorite but if thereā€™s someone who I clearly thought deserves it based on the performances then I go with that.

• Like 1

• Dany changed the title to How do you vote? How much of a stan are you?