October 19th Scotty's Induction Ceremony ~ North Carolina Music Hall Of Fame ~ Mooresville ~ NC

buttons66

Scotty McCreery .(.Facebook )

· 

I was honored to be inducted into the North Carolina Music Hall Of Fame last night. I am so proud of being from North Carolina, and this was truly a special moment for me. To be considered worthy of joining a group that already has Randy Travis, Ronnie Milsap, Charlie Daniels, James Taylor, Andy Griffith, Eric Church, Earl Scruggs, Nina Simone, John Coltrane, Thelonious Monk, Doc Watson, and more as members is just mindboggling to me. I'll treasure this honor always.

Thank you Country Now for the story.

Scotty McCreery; Photos Courtesy North Carolina Music Hall of Fame

Acoustic Performance

To celebrate this milestone achievement, the Garner, North Carolina native took the stage to deliver an acoustic performance of several of his hits including “Five More Minutes,” “This is It,” “Damn Strait,” and his current single, “Cab in a Solo.”

Scotty McCreery; Photo Courtesy North Carolina Music Hall of Fame

Edited by buttons66

🏆 🎤 🎼 Detective Dyvig and Sergeant Walther were honored to pause for a picture with North Carolina Music Hall Of Fame Inductee Scotty McCreery at last night's ceremony 🎼 🎤 🏆

Congratulations to all the 2023 inductees! It was a great event, and we were proud to be a part of the festivities!

May be an image of 3 people

default_profile_bigger.png

I enjoyed seeing Timber Drive Elementary alum Scotty McCreery as he was inducted into the North Carolina Music Hall of Fame yesterday! I’m so proud of him and all of his accomplishments. Once a Timberwolf Always a Timberwolf! (And that goes for wife Gabi as well)

•  

This year isn't even over yet, and my career is just the gift that keeps on giving. This past Thursday, I got to interview the one and only @scottymccreery after the NCMHOF induction ceremony! Honestly, my most iconic interview yet❤️😭✨️ OH, and I got to walk with him and his wife on the red carpet, too, like I did with Stephanie Mills last year❤️ My mom would've been so excited about this 🥺❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyvwRaTua1r/?img_index=1

• 1 month later...