Megan's KPOP Thread

totes4totes

KPOP

KPOP is all I care about now. There wasn't an EXISTING Idolforums thread for KPOP so I am making one. This is a thread for any KPOP songs, stages, groups, etc that I am currently obsessed with. Because I can only text so many people before they get tired of me. LOL. And I can't have like 200 bookmarks on my computer dedicated to the various stages that I like. So they all are going here! If more people join in I can always change the thread title to make it more general. But for now here are my faves.

tumblr_nyqqi6GABZ1qbquwzo1_500.gif

5261c4d2a9888ec58770db544413748b.gif

0a5e4e7287bf71a4ffa11bf84058484ff8c270d5

red-velvet.gif

twice-scientist.gif

22e0c23544ccc20a82d760709a4cd492.gif

2f0880e7dc0d32e46a6a5f5b0a0ea277672b8e2e

stray-kids-ot8.gif

• Like 1

I don't think you can have a thread of favorite stages without starting with maybe the most iconic stage of all time: CL and 2NE1's MAMA 2015 performance. Up until their surprise reunion at Coachella in 2022 this was their last performance as a group.

All labels are enemies, but YG may be the biggest enemy. Especially with how they handle their Girl Groups.

• Like 1

I'm just watching Queendom so of course I have to include this. Just a solid dance performance. Featuring: Moonbyul (MAMAMOO), Yein (Lovelyz), YooA (Oh My Girl), Soojin ((G)-Idle), Chanmi (AOA), and Eun Ji (Brave Girls standing in for Park Bom) choreographed by Lia Kim

Edited by totes4totes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2023 at 10:49 AM, totes4totes said:

P-Nation really flew Hwasa and like 50 dancers all the way to Australia just for parking lots. Her power.

Hwasa is one of my faves ❤️ , didn't know this thread was here  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/29/2023 at 2:29 AM, istersay said:

Hwasa is one of my faves ❤️ , didn't know this thread was here  

I LOVE Hwasa ❤️ So glad to see she has more fans here! (Or at least one more!) Yes I got a bit distracted by tearing my achilles and getting surgery but there have been so many comebacks recently that I'm about to post some!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...