♫ ♪ Noivas Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

1 hour ago, allistr said:

Speaking of Christina Grimmie, I want NOIVAS to cover "Counting Stars" on The Voice. He had a cover of that song on YouTube years ago.

I'm sure that song would show his pop side.

Oh, yes it will. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I looked at it as a rebirth,” said Wright.

Btw, he also told me that we may hear an original from him soon. I'm really happy that he came back to music. His songwriting ability is great, so I'm hoping some good songs from him once the season ends.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I missed it. :(

I realized it was Ryley's live, so NOIVAS wasn't really answering questions about himself, he just hopped on for a few minutes. I think his nickname is Sav, that's what Ryley called him. From what I could tell it was pretty spontaneous, like NOIVAS was in the chat and asked if he could come on so Ryley put him there. They seem like good friends and NOIVAS was saying something about how he kept telling Ryley that his audition would go viral. I did get some cool stuff about Ryley but I'll save that for his fan thread lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

The interviewer asked him whether he's gonna do what he wants or he'll do what his coach wants him to sing?

He said that he's a versatile singer. So, he's open to anything his coach throws at him.

55 minutes ago, allistr said:

We know who they are actually talking about, but do you think that song would be a good fit for NOIVAS?

Yes. Imagine him singing that part with his growls, "Lord, we're in the way, we keep making mistakes. The Glory's not for us, it's all for youuuuuuu." 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nytsch said:

I realized it was Ryley's live, so NOIVAS wasn't really answering questions about himself, he just hopped on for a few minutes. I think his nickname is Sav, that's what Ryley called him. From what I could tell it was pretty spontaneous, like NOIVAS was in the chat and asked if he could come on so Ryley put him there. They seem like good friends and NOIVAS was saying something about how he kept telling Ryley that his audition would go viral. I did get some cool stuff about Ryley but I'll save that for his fan thread lol.

Yes. He has two accounts on FB. One is his artist account which is by the name "NOIVAS." His other account, which is his personal account, goes by the name, "Sav Wright."

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

There are comments like that every season, they never learn.

Remember when a person spoilered that Neil is a four-chair turn from team Blake? The Voice actually hearted it :giggle:

• Haha 2