Worst seasons of The Voice

Gustavo527

Worst seasons of The Voice  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which seasons you think are the worst? You can pick more than one option

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3
    • Season 4
    • Season 5
    • Season 6
    • Season 7
    • Season 8
    • Season 9
    • Season 10
  2. 2. Part two

• Season 11
    • Season 12
    • Season 13
    • Season 14
    • Season 15
    • Season 16
    • Season 17
    • Season 18
    • Season 19

The seasons I consider as weak seasons are S6, S9, S11, S14-16 and S19 (Haven’t watched the first three).

S11, S14 and S16 are all trash tier imo, with S15 and S19 following them closely. These five are the ones I personally didn’t enjoy. S6 and S9 are not bad but they could have been way better.

S7 wasn’t great but I had two snowflakes make the finale that season so I have some bias towards it

Edited by Daillon

Not talent wise, but S18 was the worst for me solely for the lack of live shows. It remains to this day the only season where we can´t really pinpoint who can sing live under the pressure of being watched live by millions of people. Not to mention the at home shows were much less enjoyable for me. I know it wasn´t the contestants´fault, but it is what it is.

I disliked S9 because of the lack of excitement it had. It was obvious Jordan was winning and he overshadowed everyone to a point it wasn´t even funny. S8 at least gave some competition to Sawyer talent wise for me.

Talent wise, the worst for me is definitely S11. Half of the T12 struggled singing live. 

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2