DWTS Season 29 IDF way

DWTSFan2001

Hi all. Not sure when we'll find out the cast for S29 so I'll create my own and hopefully some of IDF can get involved.

There will be 15 pairings. All of the announced pros + Artem will be partnering a celebrity.

Obviously Kaitlyn Bristowe has already been announced and will be in the game, but I have some clues for the next celebs:

MEN:

• Celeb 1 - Starred in former Disney series & recently in a Hulu series
  • Celeb 2 - Openly gay, played in US national team of a team sport
  • Celeb 3 - Was initially set to dance in Season 18
  • Celeb 4 - One of his bandmates featured in an early season

WOMEN:

• Celeb 1 - Kaitlyn Bristowe (already confirmed)
  • Celeb 2 - One handedly surfing her way to the trophy
  • Celeb 3 - The only way is DWTS
  • Celeb 4 - Mother of a former DWTS contestant

These celebs are as follows: Scorpio, Taurus, Leo, Pisces, Aquarius, Aquarius, Aquarius while Kaitlyn is Gemini.

Edited by DWTSFan2001

Can officially reveal that our 2nd contestant (since Kaitlyn was the first) will be...Donnie Wahlberg from New Kids on the Block!

Inspired by the likely BSB AJ signing for the real season, I selected Donnie, 51, since we haven't seen a NKOTB star since Joey McIntyre way back in Season 1. Also might get P*re interested in the show again, one of them apparently really likes him (I like the power rankings and blog posts too much even if they aren't nice people).

Edited by DWTSFan2001

3rd signing is model Christie Brinkley!

Christie, 66, was supposed to participate last season but injured herself and could not participate. She was replaced by her daughter Sailor, 22. She's back for another go!

Edited by DWTSFan2001

4th signing is Disney actor George Sear!

George, 22, was most recently in Hulu series - Love, Victor - playing the main love interest. He has also presented on Children's TV in the UK (CBBC) and has starred in Disney series, The Evermoor Chronicles. He should capture the "teen idol" vote and also has a very pleasant sounding English accent.

Edited by DWTSFan2001

5th signing is Reality TV star Gemma Collins!

Collins, 39, has been on just about every Reality TV show going in the UK, from I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! (quit within a few days), Celebrity Big Brother, The Only Way is Essex, Celebrity Masterchef (got the sous chefs to do all the work for her), Celebs Go Dating (walked out on a date after 4 mins and stood up another date at a train station), Dancing on Ice (fell flat on her face) and more. Strictly don't want her so for her to complete her clean sweep of reality TV formats and to get her the big break in America that she deserves, here she is on DWTS.

Which unfortunate male pro will get her?

Edited by DWTSFan2001

So far:

George Sear - 22 - Disney/Hulu actor & former presenter

Donnie Wahlberg - 51 - New Kids on the Block singer

Kaitlyn Bristowe - 35 - 2015 Bachelorette

Gemma Collins - 39 - UK Reality TV mogul

Christie Brinkley - 66 - Model

I think it's time for an athlete or two next.

Next celeb is former soccer player Robbie Rogers!

Rogers, 33, is one of the few openly gay soccer players in the world. He played for a while on the US national team and has been on a number of teams throughout his career although he's been retired for a while now and is married with kids. I wonder if he'll take after Anton Hysén (another gay soccer player - who won the Swedish version) or will be another soccer player that can't dance (basically most of the ones on SCD).

Edited by DWTSFan2001