May 5th Take 5 Together for St Jude 1-5pm Live stream

buttons66

Celebrities and influencers unite for "Take 5 Together #forStJude" on May 5 for #GivingTuesdayNow

MEMPHIS, Tenn., May 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- For #GivingTuesdayNow on Tuesday, May 5, the general public is invited to a livestream event from 1-5 p.m. CST to "Take 5 Together #forStJude" and enjoy time to sing, dance, cook, stretch, laugh and give back to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®.

St. Jude celebrity and influencer friends Michael Strahan, Drew Barrymore, Ashley Tisdale, Kaia Gerber, Rio Roma, SHAED, SOFI TUKKER, Nick Swisher, JoAnna Garcia Swisher, Scotty McCreery, Chef Adrianne Calvo and more will "take 5" with the biggest stars of all – St. Jude patients – to delight and inspire viewers

. Additionally, St. Jude partner Varsity Brands, the market leader in team sports, school spirit and achievement recognition, is launching a TikTok dance challenge to engage supporters who opt to show their best moves #forStJude.

Take 5 Together #forStJude, put on in collaboration with First Tube Media and supported by KLĒNSKIN®First Horizon Foundation and Mixbook will be livestreamed across FacebookYouTubeTwitter and Instagram. The stream will feature, dance lessons, cooking segments, live performances and virtual celebration surprises from celebrity friends and St. Jude patients.

5eac723f122e2.image.jpg5dbc2fe044d44.image.jpg

https://www.citizentribune.com/news/state/celebrities-and-influencers-unite-for-take-5-together-forstjude-on-may-5-for-givingtuesdaynow/article_bd8cb74d-ba9f-5554-a700-c686760bb2b8.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=user-share&fbclid=IwAR3hCpRIdZbjchdMrlIZG1a96Q41ip74Fm2eFsBk74w-0bBal_Cg2Mihm2w

To learn more about the event, visit stjude.org. Supporters can also join the waiting room at youtube.com/stjude to receive notifications for the livestream event or follow @StJude on all social media channels for event updates.

Edited by buttons66

1 minute ago, sinycalone said:

I think that means the "all day" event begins at 2 pm EST.  Scotty has not changed the 5 pm suggested time he last tweeted.

But they have other artists listed as performing at 5pm ....unless they are part of  radio streaming and not St Judes...they are confusing 

5 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Certainly is confusing...but I do believe the other artists are NOT part of the St Jude event.

They are not listed on   St Jude site..but it says...and  MORE on some links given!!  However have deleted the 'add ons" ..for our 'sanity' LOL

I may be wrong but I think this is 2 completely different events for St Jude.

Take 5 Together - Scotty said his participation would be around 5PM ET (He seems to be the only country artist on this one)

The #CincoDeMayo one is all country artists and Scotty is scheduled to perform at 2PM ET

OK I tuned in at 4.30pm ....video ended at 5pm ..saw no Scotty ..What happened!! What time was he on ?? LOL 

EXSCN37WAAIBPgb?format=jpg&name=medium

So i assume many others tuned in when I did cos the viewers shot up to 1.3k  LOL 

EXSAYaiXgAE2VOu?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by buttons66