Possible to still hear songs by Ryan Starr?

Jpcase

Curious if there's still anyway to hear Ryan Starr's music. Spotify and iTunes both have a song that she was featured on ("Chemically", by  Sander Kleinenberg), but none of her own music is available on either of those services. And "My Religion" is the only song of hers that I've been able to find on YouTube. I know that "My Religion", along with two other songs by Starr ("Blue" and "Broken"), featured on an album called "Curtain Call: New Songs from Past American Idol Finalists", but the only way to hear that album these days seems to be by ordering a physical copy. 

According to Wikipedia, Starr also self-released a number of singles on MySpace - the titles of those are "Love Gone Bad", "Stranded", "7am", and "Eyes of a Child". You can still see all four of those songs, along with "Blue" and "Broken", listed on Starr's Myspace page here, but from what I've gathered, every music file on MySpace became unplayable at some point in the past few years. 

I know that Starr is pretty obscure these days, so I'd be kinda surprised if there are any fans of hers still on this forum who could help me out. I'm not really familiar with her myself, as I never watched season one when it originally aired (and have still never seen the season in its entirety)  - I'm just curious to hear what some of the earliest Idol contestants released, and it's too bad that her songs are so hard to find. 

Thanks in advance if anyone is actually able to find any of these songs! 🙂

Edited by Jpcase

On 4/17/2020 at 10:57 AM, Elliott said:

Let me see if I still have them.

That would be awesome! If you still have any of her songs, I'd love to hear them! I actually came across one more song featuring Starr - it's called "Crazy for You" and is a collaboration with Paolo Mojo. But I still haven't had any luck finding Starr's own music, aside from "My Religion". 

On 4/17/2020 at 12:56 PM, frederick said:

I sent her a DM! Hope she sees it/replies.

Thanks! I'm not on a lot of social media, so I wouldn't have known how to best contact her. I really appreciate the help! 🙂

Edited by Jpcase