Keeping Up with Scotty

buttons66

After his very frustrating travel yesterday ..good to see he got his bags/clubs today   and an acknowledgemnt to Sky Club Agent who stayed to help out ❤️🙌

FYC5tFNXkAAvouk?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

I am listening to 94.7....and I don't think it's Katie Neal's show.   Have heard no dj...nor Scotty.

The songs have been bad.   I am now listening to Tyler Hubbard's 5'9".  I really like this song...it's sure been the only tolerable song so far.

I don't know if he meant things he ordered from Stitch just arrived...or they sent him free gear.  If they were gifted by Stitch...that's a mighty lavish present.  Their products are very expensive.

• Like 1

QUOTE..............

One of his favorite songs from “Same Truck” isn’t an original. It’s a cover of “Damn Strait,” by country singer/songwriter Granger Smith

.😡😡

Edited by buttons66

I refuse to like/retweet that article......something many of us have tried to deal with regarding Granger Smith fans ...this basically gives them confirmation of what many have tried to prove. ..and still are!! 

Scotty would have never said that ..only giving kudos to Jim & Trent  as writers of the song  Article needs to be removed and/or corrected.

I tweeted the originally newspaper also trib live! 

• Like 1

The man who tweeted the article is not the author....and I don't think the really works for the newspaper.  So.....I tweeted the publication ....@TribLIVE.com....with the correction.  A few tweets to them might be more effective than the original tweeter.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

I refuse to like/retweet that article......something many of us have tried to deal with regarding Granger Smith fans ...this basically gives them confirmation of what many have tried to prove. ..and still are!! 

Scotty would have never said that ..only giving kudos to Jim & Trent  as writers of the song  Article needs to be removed and/or corrected.

I tweeted the originally newspaper also trib live! 

I tweeted the publication, too.  Shirley McMarlin (the writer) never talked to Scotty....it's a cut and paste job.  Actually, I think she and the publishers could possibly be sued for that misinformation.

• Like 1

He did mine also ..glad he saw it ..hope Jim is  insulted enough to act upon the misinformation!! 

Larry The news was a retweeter of the article but Yes TriLive w/ Shirley Marlin was the original poster. I have a feeling also it was never an interview with Scotty but as you said a copy job!! Fact checking would have been a sensible start before posting!! 

• Like 1