June 1st Alabaster CityFest ~ Alabaster ~ AL

Scotty McCreery, Tenille Townes, Michael Warren, and more... Saturday, June 1. It's CityFest 2024, better than ever and still FREE!!!

Alabaster CityFest will open at 9 AM. Local and regional music acts will continue throughout the afternoon, including Michael Warren, Alli Leighann Carruth, Twelve, Cahaba Grass, and Sanchez Tanniehill,

Michael ~ 6.00 pm

Tenille ~ 7.00 pm 

Scotty ~ 9.00 pm

6639430a5d8689cd975f8cf1?ops=max(1060,0)

Posted (edited)
Gates open at 9, rain or shine.
We are monitoring weather conditions constantly with our media partner Wes Wyatt WBRC and the latest forecast shows the likeliest possibility of showers in the morning and a pleasant afternoon and evening.
In the case of a passing storm we will announce any delay plans here, so keep following, but…
THE SHOW MUST GO ON!

445427875_10161232484030861_909043197308

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
The weather is looking good and THE SHOW IS ON! We are monitoring the weather constantly with Wes Wyatt WBRC who is here on site! Come on out for Michael Warren, Tenille Townes and Scotty McCreery Timing of the acts remain the same as advertised 

=====================================================================================================================

FYI.....

Rained very heavy all morning in the area ..ST8 Cup Golf was delayed for a few hours but seems they have hustled around the course and are at the tail end of todays event 

Some booths were open this morning during the rain ,& a  few events took place this afternoon at The Cityfest 
Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

Got to see Scotty McCreery tonight in alabaster! Been a fan of his since he won American idol, I’ve seen him several times when I was a teenager so it’s been a while since I seen him in concert, thank you to my wonderful hubby for taking me to see him!! I had a blast!! ❤️❤️❤️

· Albany, GA  · 

Thanks to my husband, he made memory for me that will last lifetime. He made a dream come true. Getting to see Scotty McCreery live in concert with him was PRICELESS. He made me cry, but they were happy tears. I love you big much.

441887530_17916686885930696_737432821233