Mar 15th Toyota Oakdale Theater ~ Wallingford ~ CT

March 15 is a Friday you’d love so big as the ultimate Country Idol, Scotty McCreery, ignites the Toyota Oakdale Theatre stage for one concert you’d surely don’t want to miss.

The "Damn Strait" hitmaker will envelop the walls of the famous Connecticut venue to bring fans one of the most memorable concerts of the year. This is a special concert tour for McCreery who just recently turned 30 this year. Dubbed “Cab in a Solo Tour,” the tour is named after his latest single which is a play on words. The song is about mourning a heartbreak by drinking wine from a plastic cup in his truck. The song may be about mourning, but his concert is definitely a celebration that you want to spend together with your friends and family. With the American Christian musician Anne Wilson and rising country star Noah Hicks opening for the show, fans are treated to a jam-packed concert that is one for the books. 

Limited Tickets Available 

ScottyMcCreery_Banner-2-1024x366.jpg

•  

I love you THIS BIG ❤️
    -
    -
    In this picture it is physically 19 year old me, mentally it is 7 year old me. I was transported back to his American Idol days when I would sit and watch him perform on the screen every episode, fast forward to him winning and me screaming so loud my neighbors came down to make sure I was okay, fast forward to listening to I Love You This Big every second I got, fast forward to seeing him in 2021 and thinking it couldn’t get any better, then lastly fast forward to me hugging him and telling him I’ve loved him since I was 7. Full circle moment and everything I ever dreamed of and more❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4kF8T5OvhT/?img_index=1

Posted (edited)

This the link to The Teddy Channel who featured 18 videos for Scotty last night  ( I have only posted  videos mostly of  the new songs)  ...................also inc on his playlist are 6 videos for Anne Wilson and 3 for Noah Hicks.  Total 27 videos. 

========================================================================================================

Edited by buttons66

•  

I love you this big ❤️
    Last night was so special in so many ways but the most special of them all was that I had my Mémére there with me! The video of her says it all! She’s been a fan of @scottymccreery since he was on idol and getting to bring her to last nights show and see how happy she was to see him live meant everything to me! I love you….THIS BIG!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4lU0SjOxdG/?img_index=1

Follow