Philadelphia ~ PA 

400x600.jpeg

Tickets Available 

February 29th -7:00 pm - 11:00 pm

Cab in a Solo Tour

With special guests Anne Wilson & Noah Hicks

Scotty-McCreery.jpg

Leap Day Wedding With Scotty McCreery: Meet The Winning Couple

This is it! Everyone at XTU is so excited to celebrate this special day with Lisa, Kevin, their daughters, family, and friends.

XTU Nation voted for their favorite couple to be wed on Leap Day in the XTU Studios. The Andie Summers Show surprised the winning couple with a congratulatory phone call and they could not have been more excited! Tears were definitely shed! 

The winner of the tenth season of American Idol is coming to the XTU studios to perform at the  wedding. 

Lisa-and-Kevin.jpg

•  

Was gonna buy a @noahhicksmusic t shirt but they only had black and i wanted it signed - little did i know he had a silver sharpie 🤦🏻‍♀️ so he signed the @scottymccreery t shirt 😩 and he gave me a hug which made me knees week 😂 Scotty had so much story to tell and that truly made the entire experience, listening to him since i was like 11-12 and then standing right in front of him while he tells his story 😩 goosebumps 🥴 and @annewilsonmusic had me crying HYSTERICAL 😅😭

With that being said, let the 2024 concert season begin 😏

Posted (edited)

https://925xtu.com/listicle/five-favorite-moments-from-the-leap-day-wedding/?fbclid=IwAR3adK1a7wvUVLCtXQd1i-1D_HaSPL8yvxmYG_Sn-7V195QjKN84spYLGZA

Five Favorite Moments From The Leap Day Wedding

DSC03880.jpg

Scotty's Performance

Of course, this has to be one of the best if not THE best moment of the wedding. For Lisa and Kevin, in their original letter, they said that “This Is It” would be their first dance song no matter what! So imagine their surprise when they heard about this opportunity from XTU, that Scotty will sing their FIRST DANCE. So so special.

DSC03920.jpg

DSC03928.jpg

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

A lot of good videos from this concert

From the Teddy Channel ..always comes thru with good videos....He maybe going to Syracuse for Saturdays show !! 

• Like 1