Sandy

TEAM MATHIEU

TEAM KOEN

Charlotte

Wout

TEAM LAURA (Comeback Stage)

Eloise 

Edited by thevoiceisthetop

I've been really waiting for Vlaanderen Voice, that's one of my favorites version of the show in the whole world. Some of my favorite auditions comes from there.

That being said, I think my expectations were too high, cause nothing really got me on this first episode. 

Charlotte has a really special and different tone, my favorite for sure. Wout has a good voice, but that's a big big song, not sure if I loved it or only liked it lol. Lucas and Jason are decent rock contestants. The othes were not bad, but not as good as I expected. 

Edited by searomordep
  • Like 1

EPISODE 2

Jamie - Ordinary by Regi and Milo Meskins - NO TURNS

Yasmine - Expectations by Lauren Jauregui - 3 CHAIRS - TEAM NATALIA

Charlotte - Zilver by Pommelien Thijs - 1 CHAIR - TEAM KOEN

Sherina - Love at First Sight by Kylie Minogue - 2 CHAIRS - TEAM MATHIEU

Alec - Half a Man by Dean Lewis - NO CHAIRS - JOINED TEAM LAURA ON COMEBACK

Marthe - Halley's Comet by Billie Eilish - 4 CHAIRS - TEAM MATHIEU

Dmytro - The Loneliest by Maneskin - 1 CHAIR - TEAM KOEN

TEAM JAN

Lucas

Lune

TEAM NATALIA

Elke

Sandy

Yasmine

TEAM MATHIEU

Sherina

Marthe

TEAM KOEN

Charlotte G.

Wout

Jason

Charlotte C. 

Dmytro

Eloise 

Alec

Comeback Stage Part 1

They didn't post videos but I watched the episodes online by creating an account.

Bolded is the final choice they sung for Laura

Three Chair Challenge like X Factor

Eloise - Don't Stop Believing by Journey, When We Were Young by Adele, Your Song by Elton John - Got the first seat 

Alec - Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen, Viva La Vida by Coldplay, don't recognize the third song - Got the Second Seat

I'm sad that I'm not enjoying it like I wanted too lol

Alec has a good voice, but I don't think he's ready, his audition was really out of tempo. His performance on Comeback stage was much better but still with some problems.

I think my favorite voice, even though I can't understand the song is Charlotte. A beautiful tone with a good range. Marthe and Yasmine comes next, really close cause I also liked their tones, but again the song choices and also their vocal choices didn't got me.

I'm still waiting for something to impress me. No one was a bad singer, but just doesn't looks like The Voice van Vlaanderen to me.

Last season Néhemi, the winner Louise, Ruben, Season 7 Robin (epic audition), Season 6 I love 90% of the auditions, everyone was amazing, Glen, Margarita, Wannes, Ibe (one of the best auditions in the world), Season 5 the winner Luka is a complete artist, Yoeri, Anouchka, Bonni (the auditioin that made me watch voice van vlaanderen). The stakes are too high, and till now I don't see this season reaching it. 

1 hour ago, searomordep said:

I'm sad that I'm not enjoying it like I wanted too lol

Alec has a good voice, but I don't think he's ready, his audition was really out of tempo. His performance on Comeback stage was much better but still with some problems.

I think my favorite voice, even though I can't understand the song is Charlotte. A beautiful tone with a good range. Marthe and Yasmine comes next, really close cause I also liked their tones, but again the song choices and also their vocal choices didn't got me.

I'm still waiting for something to impress me. No one was a bad singer, but just doesn't looks like The Voice van Vlaanderen to me.

Last season Néhemi, the winner Louise, Ruben, Season 7 Robin (epic audition), Season 6 I love 90% of the auditions, everyone was amazing, Glen, Margarita, Wannes, Ibe (one of the best auditions in the world), Season 5 the winner Luka is a complete artist, Yoeri, Anouchka, Bonni (the auditioin that made me watch voice van vlaanderen). The stakes are too high, and till now I don't see this season reaching it. 

let's see if it changes. we've only seen 2 episodes of people

EPISODE 3

Kevin - Uit M'n Bol by Andre Hazes - 1 TURN - TEAM JAN

Nicolas - Stitches by Shawn Mendes - 1 TURN - TEAM JAN

'

Cassandra - Every Breath You Take by The Police - NO TURNS - TEAM LAURA (Comeback Stage)

Caroline - Whole Lotta Rosies by AC/DC - 3 TURNS - TEAM KOEN

Parmian - Read All About It Pt. 3 by Emeli Sande - NO TURNS 

Kobe - Don't Pass Me By by Sean Costello - 4 TURNS - TEAM KOEN

Sven - I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz - 3 TURNS - TEAM MATHIE

Gregory - Flowers by Miley Cyrus - NO TURNS

Lisa - Together Again by Janet Jackson - 2 TURNS - TEAM NATALIA

TEAM JAN

Lucas

Lune

Kevin

Nicolas

TEAM NATALIA

Elke

Sandy

Yasmine

Lisa

TEAM MATHIEU

Sherina

Marthe

Sven

TEAM KOEN

Charlotte G.

Wout

Jason

Charlotte C. 

Dmytro

Caroline

Kobe

Eloise 

Alec

That definitely doesn't feel like Voice van Vlaanderen, it's really disappointing cause I was waiting for the show and now I probably won't keep watching this season.

With all respect to the contestants, but they are way behind the cast from the old seasons. Those 2 guys that Jan turned at the last second had really bad auditions, it's hard to understand why some coach would turn. I mean, actually apparently there wasn't anything good enough so they started turning for anything just to fill their teams.

Just to add I need to say that Parnian's audition was much better than the other girl who got chosen for the Comeback stage.

8 minutes ago, searomordep said:

That definitely doesn't feel like Voice van Vlaanderen, it's really disappointing cause I was waiting for the show and now I probably won't keep watching this season.

With all respect to the contestants, but they are way behind the cast from the old seasons. Those 2 guys that Jan turned at the last second had really bad auditions, it's hard to understand why some coach would turn. I mean, actually apparently there wasn't anything good enough so they started turning for anything just to fill their teams.

Just to add I need to say that Parnian's audition was much better than the other girl who got chosen for the Comeback stage.

There’s still a chance for improvements 

35 minutes ago, searomordep said:

I do agree tho I feel like this seasons voices isn’t the best of the best that’s why I’m hoping they will improve massively

1 hour ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

We need someone on Ibes level to audition but I also don’t know many more auditions there are 

The problem to me is that Jan turning at the last second for those 2 really bad auditions, makes me think that all the cast was really bad and they had to turn for literally anyone. Until now it really looks like that.

3 hours ago, searomordep said:

The problem to me is that Jan turning at the last second for those 2 really bad auditions, makes me think that all the cast was really bad and they had to turn for literally anyone. Until now it really looks like that.

Is there anyone you liked? So far I only really liked Charlotte the first one

EPISODE 4

Laurens - All Along the Watchtower by Jimi Hendrix Experience - 4 TURNS - TEAM MATHIEU

Sofie - Running Up That Hill by First Aid Kit - NO TURNS - TEAM LAURA (Comeback Stage)

Daniela - I See Red by Everybody Loves an Outlaw - 2 TURNS - TEAM JAN

Elmo - As The World Caves In by Matt Maltese - 3 TURNS - TEAM JAN

Ingrid - Rollercoaster by Danny Vera - NO CHAIRS 

Hannah - Gold by Gabriel Rios - 1 TURN - TEAM MATHIEU

Jazz - Bring It On Home to Me by Sam Cooke - 4 TURNS - TEAM NATALIA

TEAM UPDATE

TEAM JAN

Lucas

Lune

Kevin

Nicolas

Daniela

Elmo

TEAM NATALIA

Elke

Sandy

Yasmine

Lisa

Jazz

TEAM MATHIEU

Sherina

Marthe

Sven

Laurens 

Hannah

TEAM KOEN

Charlotte G.

Wout

Jason

Charlotte C. 

Dmytro

Caroline

Kobe

Eloise 

Alec

Cassandra

Sofie

COMEBACK STAGE EPISODE 2

She picked up Jolien who apparently auditioned.

She did Stone Cold by Demi Lovato for her audition.

Jolien - Fallin' by Alicia Keys, Stand Up by Cynthia Ervio, Radioactive by Imagine Dragons - GETS THE THIRD SEAT

Cassandra - Addicted to You by Avicci, Strange by Celeste, didn't recognize the third song - didn't get a chair - ELIMINATED

Sofie - Heartbeats by Jose Gonzales, Blame it On Me by George Ezra - REPLACES ALEC - ALEC is ELIMINATED

Laura's Top 3

Eloise

Sofie

Jolien