Jan 25th 2024 ~ The Dusty Armadillo ~ Rootstown ~ Ohio

buttons66

GEZ5x0dXgAEvIb1?format=jpg&name=900x900
  •  

WQMX

UPDATE: SOLD OUT!! // JUST ANNOUNCED 💗: WQMX and the Klaben Auto Stores present @scottymccreery at The @dustyarmadillo on Thursday, January 25th!

80f359b83987e1d7dab2e08c1346028a_XL.jpg

Making his Dusty debut, join us at 9pm for an intimate power acoustic show.

Tickets are $30 and there are a limited number of meet and greet tickets available for $75 - that includes the meet and greet and your ticket.

Tickets go on sale Friday, November 17th at 10am at DustyA.com.

Proceeds benefit WQMX's Bosom Buddies, providing free mammograms for those who can't afford them.

Scotty McCreery, January 25th at The Dusty Armadillo brought to you by the Klaben Auto Stores and Your Country 94.9 WQMX! #WQMX #ScottyMcCreery

Edited by buttons66

• buttons66 changed the title to Jan 25th 2024 ~ The Dusty Armadillo ~ Rootstown ~ Ohio
1 hour ago, sinycalone said:

Just realized that the promo says this is a powered acoustic show.  Does that mean no band -- just Scotty, Jeff and Spence?

I was kinda surprised by that being Acoustic..but sounds to me just Jeffrey & Spence  with Scotty. 

Hopefully some videos will appear with set up etc ..🙏

• Like 1

It's a smallish bar ..but has some good reviews !!............. Dancin,drinkin,good food,tight security,owners are great /brings in some good acts..

So acoustic makes more sense now! 

But I assume its not open to GA  tonight.... since it  is charity event organised by WQMX & tickets were purchased thru them I believe. 

photo.jpg

• Like 1

•  

Kicked off a new year of charity concerts last night with @scottymccreery at the Dusty Armadillo! SOLD OUT to boot, THANK YOU! He opened with my new fav “Can’t Pass The Bar” (I feel like I already have it memorized) and sang his biggest hits! ✨🎶

Last pic is for fun, it’s the first time I met Scotty at our Bosom Buddies benefit in October of 2014 that was somehow never posted to Instagram. Can’t believe that was almost 10 years ago! (Oh hey, Mickey Guyton!)

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2kAHwDu9yY/?img_index=1

Some nice video clips included in this post ..Kickin off the show with CAN'T PASS THE BAR 

• Like 1