Aug 5th Speidie Fest & Balloon Fest ~ Binghamton ~ NY

buttons66

Answers to some questions on FB ....

😆line starts at 10am for concert😆 got some interesting responses !!!

8iuTX4LlGZO.pngAuthor

Spiedie Fest

Lauren N Antonio Gates to concert open at 3pm. Opening acts start shortly after.

8iuTX4LlGZO.pngAuthor
Spiedie Fest

Kelsey Carmean gates to the venue open at 3pm. Line usually starts as soon as the park opens to guests at 10am

Spiedie Fest

Annie Gee YES you can. Just be advised guests set up their chairs to the rear and side of the venue.
Once the headliners start we can ask thousands of people to move or sit down.

Edited by buttons66

Scotty apparently was scheduled at 5pm ..some are saying its almost 5.30 and hes not on stage ..or anyone else..so have no idea if they are delaying start or what was going on .

Many complained..no parking despite having puchased VIP parking passes ..traffic was backed up etc etc ....

its now almost 6pm so hopefully hes on stage ..the folks  are getting restless in NY!! 

I have no idea what is going on ..somebody on FB said that the openers were scheduled til 5 ...I assumed from the pictures that were posted the openers were late and still playing, that maynot be the case .

The person on FB said folks were leaving ....!!! 

Still trying to find out what is happening !! I think there's a deadline for the events to be over .

I was just told Cooper Greer was performing ..he was awful ...!!!!

So maybe Scotty will be on shortly .....people aint happy up there.... ,but established its not Scottys fault..its the venues!! 

They told the folks Scotty would be on at 5pm ...seems to be confusion with that timing!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

According to the original promo...show ends at 8:30 pm

So Scotty would be on at 7-8.30pm ..that makes more sense !! ..seems there is confusion on the 5pm originally posted for everyone !

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Actually, I don't think the organizers ever said Scotty was starting at 5 pm from what I saw.  The did say the entertainers began at 5 pm..which was true, but misleading I guess.

This is what everybody was led to believe from Spiedie ..obviously wrong info . Also he probably had M&Gs at 5pm ..Fan club 

8iuTX4LlGZO.pngAuthor
Spiedie Fest
Kayla Victoria Millard Scotty McCreery starts at 5!

•  

Speaking of m&gs....I wonder if the local radio station had lined up people for their own m&gs through an on-air contest of some kind.  That happens so often...and many times the headliner is not aware of these additional m&gs until the last minute.

• Like 1

Night glow refers to the hot air balloons i think ......the 1 I attended along time ago had all the balloons light up at dusk . ..altho they never left the ground it was just for people to see all the characters & balloons  etc lit up togther . Maybe thats the same thing. 

Huntington County puts on a huge one here in NJ on an airfield .