April 1st Cultural Center at Ocean Reef ~ Key Largo ~ FL

buttons66

The Cultural Center at Ocean Reef offers an impressive variety of entertainment and educational events for members and residents of the Ocean Reef Club: movies, musical performances, live theater, lectures, and special receptions. The Center’s gracious architecture is home to a 300-seat theater, a library, a museum, meeting rooms, a courtyard for outdoor receptions and a spacious lobby that’s ideal for pre-show events.

ScottyMcCreery_web.png

Ocean Reef Club - Key Largo Meeting Hotel | Florida Meeting Space

Ocean Reef Cultural Center | Florida Professional Presenters Consortium |  Florida Professional Presenters Consortium

Edited by buttons66

I know some of you can't see Judy/Mike's FB posts, but I'm linking this latest one for those that can.  The Caption:

Word! What a WILD show at Ocean Reef Cultural Center last nite in Key Largo. This exclusive, members only resort has a venue which only seats 300, but the crowd was full of energy and ON THEIR FEET! The band did TWO encores! Enjoy! Today’s mission: call your music loving friends or family, visit ScottyMcCreery.com and book your show. You won’t regret it.🎶🎤🎵

I hope the crowd enjoyed Scotty's current music as much as they loved the oldies.

https://www.facebook.com/mikenjudy.mccreery

Ocean Reef Club....wow is all I can say. Met some great people and the venue and properties were incredible. One more time...wow. People like Warren Buffet go there and now we can add Mike McCreery to that list 🤣 Did I say wow yet?

Edited by packman88
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, packman88 said:

Ocean Reef Club....wow is all I can say. Met some great people and the venue and properties were incredible. One more time...wow. People like Warren Buffet go there and now we can add Mike McCreery to that list 🤣 Did I say wow yet?

I must say, the photos above look AMAZING.🏖️🎤⛳ ... Glad you and Judy had a great time! 

Edited by drdeb

1 hour ago, packman88 said:

Did they let you and Scotty play a round of golf?