What happened to Michelle Chamuel ?

Bunny391848

Just wondering , what happened to Michelle ? Feels like she just vanished in 2019ish when she broke up with Mary Lambert . My orthodontist 's wife is related to her and I forgot to ask when I went in last year to fix the wire behind my teeth (only saw him for like 2 secs though when all this stuff was in my mouth) . She was so nice when I met her in 2014 and talented as hell. I remember her writing once she had a sick family member but I don't think it was her mom who she was very close with . I just hope she's doing well 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bunny391848 said:

Just wondering , what happened to Michelle ? Feels like she just vanished in 2019ish when she broke up with Mary Lambert . My orthodontist 's wife is related to her and I forgot to ask when I went in last year to fix the wire behind my teeth (only saw him for like 2 secs though when all this stuff was in my mouth) . She was so nice when I met her in 2014 and talented as hell. I remember her writing once she had a sick family member but I don't think it was her mom who she was very close with . I just hope she's doing well 

Read this. https://www.bongminesentertainment.com/the-reverb-junkie-find-my-way/

1 minute ago, nytsch said:

That's actually news to me that she had been with Mary Lambert 😮

I checked her insta not too long ago and looks like she's still making music.

Yes. They were together for several years and even made some music together . Michelle's last releases seemed to be in 2020

• Like 1