♫ ♪ Noivas Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Carebear1999 said:

Any guesses if NOIVAS and Ray will be the leak on Tuesday? I'm thinking they will be. 

Maybe? Or they would leak one of the others to make NOIVAS' battle more interesting to watch for.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Carebear1999 said:

but, but… I’m tired of waiting to see him 😪 

I know. Let's hope TPTB leaks the right battle, by the way. Maybe we could expect to get NOIVAS'.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Carebear1999 said:

I think Minivan is going to love him going to Blake especially if they call back to him wanting to go to Blake in the blinds. 

If they give him a good edit on the whole "last team Blake battle steal ever," then yeah, I'm pretty sure minivan is gonna love him.

Btw they already like him. Almost all the comments under his video were positive.

• Like 1

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

If they give him a good edit on the whole "last team Blake battle steal ever," then yeah, I'm pretty sure minivan is gonna love him.

Btw they already like him. Almost all the comments under his video were positive.

That's a good sign. He deserves better edit.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Carebear1999 said:

Any guesses if NOIVAS and Ray will be the leak on Tuesday? I'm thinking they will be. 

This might be a possibility. I don't think on Tuesday there are gonna be any standout performances. Neil is probably gonna get montaged, the others didn't have good feedback. Maybe they'll leak him bc they would want to have a strong leak performance.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, allistr said:

Wow we've come this far! Probably only because 3 of us had been chatting so much lol :lmao:

I am the author of Omar's thread as well. At this stage, it only had, like, 3 or 4 pages (Mainly bc I wasn't active at that time, and only started posting actively once the lives started). You, I, and Pauwis took it to 28 at the end, and now it's at 30.

I'm pretty sure this is gonna get very far as well. :haha:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Carebear1999 said:

We can only hope. Ryley Tate has clearly been getting the best edits so far. 

He is, bc tptb thinks Ryley is Niall's main horse. 

But they are also giving Sorelle a great edit bc they're apparently Team Chance's Front-Runner.

I asked this from a lot of Twitter users, and one of them told me that Chance first saved Sorelle, then Ray. Blake first saved NOIVAS, then Grace.

I'm pretty sure for that reason tptb thinks NOIVAS is Blake's Front-Runner, so they're gonna do well with him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

This might be a possibility. I don't think on Tuesday there are gonna be any standout performances. Neil is probably gonna get montaged, the others didn't have good feedback. Maybe they'll leak him bc they would want to have a strong leak performance.

This is what I was thinking, based on what @Someone648 said about the battles I feel like none stood out other than Ray’ and NOIVAS’ at least for Tuesday. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

But they are also giving Sorelle a great edit bc they're apparently Team Chance's Front-Runner.

I asked this from a lot of Twitter users, and one of them told me that Chance first saved Sorelle, then Ray. Blake first saved NOIVAS, then Grace.

I'm pretty sure for that reason tptb thinks NOIVAS is Blake's Front-Runner, so they're gonna do well with him.

Oh wow. I didn’t know that.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I am the author of Omar's thread as well. At this stage, it only had, like, 3 or 4 pages (Mainly bc I wasn't active at that time, and only started posting actively once the lives started). You, I, and Pauwis took it to 28 at the end, and now it's at 30.

I'm pretty sure this is gonna get very far as well. :haha:

you both are 🏆

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

So if NOIVAS and Sorelle are Blake and Chance's TCOs then that means Ryley and I'm guessing Holly will be Niall and Kelly's TCOs

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Carebear1999 said:

So if NOIVAS and Sorelle are Blake and Chance's TCOs then that means Ryley and I'm guessing Holly will be Niall and Kelly's TCOs

Pretty much. But keep in mind, tptb doesn't always win. Last season Team Blake's TCO was Bodie, he got the best edit of the season, but Bryce still won. 

Grace has sung a lot of traditional country songs, I don't think it's easy to beat her.