Keaton Kermode Fan Thread

🤠

Small-town country boy turned dancer, a tale as old as time....

🕺🏿

Patrick Swayze look-a-like coming from a football background:

🏈

It's Keaton Kermode, smashing it on the field and on stage!

mg9teUo.jpg

D08YfmI.jpg

XVYRuNJ.jpg

Audition

Week 1: Contemporary with Alexis Warr

(mirror)

Keaton has showcased a great combination of strength, fluidity and partnering skills that will take him far in the competition for sure.

Let's show some support for this phenomenal dancer! Lemme know if you want to get added!

1. zyanazur

2. Elliott

3. Erestor

4. buffmetube

Edited by zyanazur

ae2b9ad957237d72a6586f8bd76c428921e3099b

Can I just say power couple of the season!? Alexis and Keaton are complementing each other beautifully whether it's delivering some emotional Contemporary or some sexy Ballroom. Fingers crossed they will be paired up together soon, hopefully in the finale!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Erestor said:

He needs to make top 4 now, at least. He's by far the strongest guy, I can't imagine the other three making it over him

He’s the only guy to avoid the bottom (giggity) so far. :haha:

• 4 weeks later...

These past few weeks Keaton has been a seemingly endless source of joy for me. Watching him dance never fails to bright up my day! He combines all the qualities I'm looking for in a contestant on this show: a mature performer who fully commits to every character he plays and who knows how to cater to the audience, a skilled strong partner capable of executing impressive lifts, who can be strong and powerful and but who is not afraid of showing a gentle and deeply emotional, even vulnerable side of him, especially in his solos where he leaps so high one might think he's floating and yet lands as softly as a feather.

• Like 2

So I did a deep dive on his IG pre-SYTYCD and discovered two noteworthy things:

-He's friends with Audrey Case? Does @Erestor know this!?

-He apparently teaches an advanced hip-hop class???? Now I'm even more pressed they haven't given him the style yet. :/

On 7/28/2022 at 9:34 PM, zyanazur said:

These past few weeks Keaton has been a seemingly endless source of joy for me. Watching him dance never fails to bright up my day! He combines all the qualities I'm looking for in a contestant on this show: a mature performer who fully commits to every character he plays and who knows how to cater to the audience, a skilled strong partner capable of executing impressive lifts, who can be strong and powerful and but who is not afraid of showing a gentle and deeply emotional, even vulnerable side of him, especially in his solos where he leaps so high one might think he's floating and yet lands as softly as a feather.

This. :wub:

On 7/28/2022 at 10:37 PM, Elliott said:

So I did a deep dive on his IG pre-SYTYCD and discovered two noteworthy things:

-He's friends with Audrey Case? Does @Erestor know this!?

-He apparently teaches an advanced hip-hop class???? Now I'm even more pressed they haven't given him the style yet. :/

I noticed that they are following each other but I didn't realize they knew each other pre-SYTYCD. 😮 I hope to see them dance together next week :wub:

We need to see him kill hip hop. :yes:

I'm really amazed at how strong he is in anything he does. Even in that Broadway trio, I couldn't take my eyes off him because he was so strong. He's not put a foot wrong this season and I really belive he's become a strong contender to win it all. Fingers crossed ❤️

Edited by Erestor