Dec 16th Instagram Live w/ Scotty & Nikki DeLoach

buttons66

Scotty McCreery
Hey y'all. This Thursday (December 16) at 1 PM ET (12 PM CT, 10 AM PT) I'll be joining actress Nikki DeLoach live on Instagram. We'll be talking about the "Five More Minutes" movie airing on the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries network that stars Nikki and was inspired by my song. We'll try to answer a few questions too, so feel free to submit your questions in the comments below(on Scotty's FB page) and maybe we'll pick yours. Nikki's instagram handle is @nikdeloach and mine is @scottymccreery.
"Five More Minutes" will re-air two more times this month: this Saturday, Dec. 18 at 8:00 PM ET (7:00 PM CT) and next week on Christmas Eve, Friday, Dec. 24, at 10:00 PM ET (9:00 PM CT) on the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries network.

(edited)_Image_E5.png
Edited by buttons66
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, buttons66 said:
Scotty McCreery
Hey y'all. This Thursday (December 16) at 1 PM ET (12 PM CT, 10 AM PT) I'll be joining actress Nikki DeLoach live on Instagram. We'll be talking about the "Five More Minutes" movie airing on the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries network that stars Nikki and was inspired by my song. We'll try to answer a few questions too, so feel free to submit your questions in the comments below and maybe we'll pick yours. Nikki's instagram handle is @nikdeloach and mine is @scottymccreery.
"Five More Minutes" will re-air two more times this month: this Saturday, Dec. 18 at 8:00 PM ET (7:00 PM CT) and next week on Christmas Eve, Friday, Dec. 24, at 10:00 PM ET (9:00 PM CT) on the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries network.

(edited)_Image_E5.png

How awesome is this?!!! :clap:

• Like 2

What an honor it was to talk to ! As a long-time fan, getting to chat about something as fun as Christmas movies was definitely a bucket list moment.

ANBvacYO_bigger.jpg

Following the release of the Hallmark movie 'Five More Minutes' - based on his 2 x Platinum hit single of the same name - joined us this December to reflect on more of his favourite Christmas films ❄️ ☃️ https://buff.ly/322LTDO

FGqeCwwX0AQDccR?format=jpg&name=small
Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

Loved the meeting on IG Live with Scotty and Nikki..i think they just became new BFFs..😍 

Some good Q & A covering alot to do with the movie of course.So much was discussed its impossible to recall all..hoping that they let it play again for others that missed it. 💯

Scotty sang 5MM at the end.👏