Match Me If You Can

QueenKalie

So this is a new dating show on MTV. I don't know a lot about it but it does have a lot of big name reality stars on it. The people that I personally recognized was Natalie Negrotti, Ashley Mitchell and Joey Sasso from the Circle. It had other reality stars as well but I wasn't familar with them.

Oh wow I never heard of this show but until seeing the thread now.

Besides the names you mentioned (though I dont watch The Circle but recognize Joey Sasso)…. the other people I recognize are:

- Kyra Green (from the first season of Love Island US).

- Eric Bigger (he was the 3rd placer on Rachel Lindsay’s season of The Bachelorette. He was also in Bachelor in Paradise a few years later)

- Onyekia Ehie (from The Bachelor + Bachelor in Paradise, I think. I can’t remember which Bachelor seasons she was on though.

After some research, I should also know.

- Kylie (from Are You the One? Season 8. I totally forgot about her though)

So wow I recognize everyone to a certain event except one guy. :haha: Hmmm if I’m able to watch this show, I’ll give it a chance. We’ll see. But LMAO I already watch way too many shows enough as it is. :dead:

30 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oh wow I never heard of this show but until seeing the thread now.

Besides the names you mentioned (though I dont watch The Circle but recognize Joey Sasso)…. the other people I recognize are:

- Kyra Green (from the first season of Love Island US).

- Eric Bigger (he was the 3rd placer on Rachel Lindsay’s season of The Bachelorette. He was also in Bachelor in Paradise a few years later)

- Onyekia Ehie (from The Bachelor + Bachelor in Paradise, I think. I can’t remember which Bachelor seasons she was on though.

After some research, I should also know.

- Kylie (from Are You the One? Season 8. I totally forgot about her though)

So wow I recognize everyone to a certain event except one guy. :haha: Hmmm if I’m able to watch this show, I’ll give it a chance. We’ll see. But LMAO I already watch way too many shows enough as it is. :dead:

This show is new I think that's why you dont recognize it. But dying at you knowing all these people and me only knowing 3. :dead: