Who Would You Like To See Featured In A Song

anticoronaperson

Who Would You Like To See (Post American Idol Contestants) Have Featured In A Song With Them or Which Artists Do You Want To Have A Post American Idol Contestant Be Featured In A Song?

With the most recent American Idol Alumni Gabby Barrett having a song with famous singer and songwriter Charlie Puth, it got me thinking that maybe there should be way more collaborations like that. It's makes for entertaining music and it helps artists get quickly recognized and start on a path of becoming famous. Gabby Barrett isn't the only contestant to ever do that. She is the only one from the ABC Reboot of American Idol to do it. Here are who some of the well known FOX American Idol Alumnis have had featured on songs with them. And my question basically is who would you guys like to see American Idol Contestants have featured in a song (As in on their album) with them and which artists not from American Idol would you like to have an

Artists who were featured on songs on the American Idol Contestant's Albums

Kelly Clarkson (Tamyra Gray, Jason Aldean, Kara DioGuardi, Reba McEntire, Trisha Yearwood, Vince Gill, and John Legend) She was featured on songs for albums of Reba McEntire, Trisha Yearwood, Dan + Shay, Penatonix, Josh Groban, John Legend, Jewel, Martina McBride, Robbie Williams, and Blake Shelton. Who I would like to see her do songs with on an album (Her own or someone else's album:) Females: (Christina Aguilera, Cher, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Alicia Keys, Bebe Rexha, and Carrie Underwood.) Males: (Justin Timberlake, Bon Jovi, Luke Bryan, Ed Sheeran, and Justin Bieber)

Jennifer Hudson (Ludacris, T-Pain, Fantasia, Jeezy, Leona Lewis, R. Kelly, Iggy Azalea, Timbaland, and T.I.) She was featured on songs for albums of Penatonix, Ne-Yo, David Guetta, Lupe Fiasco, John Fogerty, Kristin Chenoweth, Quincy Jones, Meat Loaf, and Rod Stewart. Who I would like to see her do songs with on an album (Her own or someone else's album:) Females: (Adele, Mary J. Blige, Beyonce, Normani, Tori Kelly, and Barbra Streisand) Males: (Lionel Richie, Drake, Smokey Robinson, and Robin Thicke)

Carrie Underwood (Vince Gill, Ludacris, Randy Travis, and John Legend) She was featured on songs for albums of Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, Keith Urban, Aerosmith, Willie Nelson, Tony Bennett, and Bobby Bones. Who I would like to see her do songs with on an album (Her own or someone else's album:) Females: (Gabby Barrett, Kelly Clarkson, Kelsea Ballerini, Taylor Swift, Stevie Nicks, Loretta Lynn, Sheryl Crow, Gwen Stefani, and P!nk) Males: (Chris Stapleton, Luke Bryan, Ed Sheeran, Justin Timberlake, Dan + Shay and Flo Rida)

Chris Daughtry (Slash) He was featured on songs for albums of Timbaland, Lifehouse, and Santana. Who I would like to see him do songs with on an album (His own or someone else's album:) Females: (Stevie Nicks, Tina Turner, Hayley Williams (From Paramore), Gwen Stefani, and Bebe Rexha) Males: (Paul McCartney, Panic! At The Disco, Jon Bon Jovi, Ed Sheeran, Nickelback, Steven Tyler, and Adam Lambert)

Adam Lambert (Nile Rodgers,Tove Lo, Brian May, and Queen) He was featured on songs for albums of Avicii. Who I would like to see him do songs with on an album (His own or someone else's album:) Females: (Katy Perry, Gloria Gaynor, Janelle Monae, Stevie Nicks, Gwen Stefani, Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga, Bebe Rexha, and P!nk) Males: (Chris Daughtry, The Rolling Stones, My Chemical Romance, Machine Gun Kelly, Lukas Graham, Stevie Wonder, and Troye Sivan)

Tori Kelly (Big Sean, Ed Sheeran, LL Cool J, Lecrae, Kirk Franklin, Jeremih) She was featured on songs for albums of Chris Lane, Lecrae, Penatonix, Thomas Rhett, AJ Rafael, Dan + Shay, and Jr Aquino. Who I would like to see her do songs with on an album (Her own or someone else's album:) Females: (Lauren Daigle, Ariana Grande, Camila Cabello, Jennifer Hudson, Dua Lipa, Selena Gomez, Julia Michaels, and Halsey) Males: (Justin Bieber, Nick Jonas, Usher, Ludacris, Hunter Hayes, Lewis Capaldi, and Niall Horan)

Gabby Barrett (Charlie Puth) Who I would like to see her do songs with on an album (Her own or someone else's album:) Females: (Carrie Underwood, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Tori Kelly, and Kelsea Ballerini) Males: (Justin Bieber, Kane Brown, Luke Bryan, Nick Jonas, and Keith Urban)

On 10/24/2020 at 11:01 PM, countrynineteen said:

Scotty McCreery had Alison Krauss on his 2nd album.

Oh I didn't know that. I like Alison Krauss. She's a good singer. Is there a singer that Scotty McCreery hasn't done a song with yet that you would want to see him do a song with? For females, I was thinking Carrie Underwood, The Chicks, Maren Morris, and Kelly Clarkson. For males, I was thinking Darius Rucker, Luke Bryan, Rascal Flatts, and Chris Stapleton.

Edited by anticoronaperson

• istersay changed the title to Who Would You Like To See Featured In A Song