Best Contestant Group Performances per season

thevoiceisthetop

Season 2

Jermaine Paul with Pip, James Massone, & Jamar Rodgers - I Want You Back
Juliet Simms with Jamar Rogers, RaeLynn & Erin Willett - With a Little Help From My Friends
Tony Lucca with Jordis Unga - Go Your Own Way
Chris Mann with Katrina Parker and Lindsay Pavao - Bitter Sweet Symphony

Season 3 
Terry McDermott with Amanda Brown, Bryan Keith, Michaela Paige, and Rudy Parris - Rock And Roll All Nite
Cody Belew, Dez Duron, Diego Val, Julio Cesar Castillo, and Mackenzie Bourg - Stacy´s Mom
Cassadee Pope with Liz Davis, Melanie Martinez, and De´Borah - It´s Time
Adriana Louise, Devyn DeLorea, Sylvia Yacoub, Joselyn Rivera, and Loren Allred - Best Of My Love
Nicholas David with Amanda Brown, Dez Duron, and Trevin Hunte - End of the Road

Season 4
Danielle Bradbery, Swon Brothers, Michelle Chamuel and Top 16 - Home
The Swon Brothers with Amber Carrington, Holly Tucker, and Justin Rivers - Stars Tonight
Josiah Hawley, Kris Thomas, VEDO, Garrett Gardner - Ain´t Too Proud To Beg
Danielle Bradbery with Amber Carrington, Sarah Simmons, Caroline Glaser - All-American Girl
Karina Igleasias, Cathia, Sasha Allen, Judith Hill - My Lovin´
Michelle Chamuel with Josiah Hawley, VEDO, Cathia - We Can Work It Out

Season 5
The Top 20 - Tonight Is the Night
Jacquie Lee with Caroline Pennell, Cole Vosbury, James Wolpert, and Matthew Schuler - Bohemian Rhapsody
Matthew Schuler, Ray Boudreaux, Josh Logan, Preston Pohl, Nic Hawk - Treasure
Will Champlin with  Cole Vosbury, Caroline Pennell, Austin Jenckes, and Jonny Gray - Wagon Wheel
Kat Robichaud, Tamara Chauneice, Amber Nicole, Grey, Stephanie Anne Johnson, Shelbie Z - My Life Would Suck Without You
Tessanne Chin with Preston Pohl, James Wolpert, Olivia Henken, and Grey - Hold On, I´m Comin´

Season 6
Jake Worthington with Audra McLaughlin, Kat Perkins, Kristen Merlin, Morgan Wallen, and Ryan Whyte Maloney - Summertime
Delvin Choice, Jake Barker, Morgan Wallen, Patrick Thomson, and Stevie Jo - She´s Gone
Josh Kaufman with Sisaundra Lewis, Stevie Jo, and TJ Wilkins - Am I Wrong
Dani Moz, Deja Hall, Madilyn Paige, Melissa Jiminez, Tess Boyer - Umbrella
Christina Grimmie with Bria Kelly, Jake Barker, and Tess Boyer - Team

Season 7
Top 20 - Pompeii
Craig Wayne Boyd with DaNica Shirey, Sugar Joans and Taylor Brashears - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
Chris Jamison with Luke Wade, Ricky Manning, Ryan Sill and Taylor Phelan - Dedication to My Ex (Miss That)
Bryana Salaz, Danica Shirey, Jean Kelley, Mia Pffirman, and Sugar Joans - Bang Bang
Matt McAndrew with Mia Pffirman, Sugar Joans, Taylor John Williams, and Taylor Phelan - Go Your Own Way
Damien with Anita Antoinette, DaNica Shirey, Elyjuh Rene - Ain´t No Mountain High Enough

Season 8
Top 20 - Carry On and Some Nights
Joshua Davis with Brian Johnson, DeAnna Johnson, Kimberly Nichole, and Corey Kent White - She Talks To Angels
Meghan Linsey and Sarah Potenza - Piece of My Heart
Koryn Hawthorne with Caitlin Caporale, India Carney, Lexi Davilla, Mia Z, and Tonya Boyd Cannon - Uptown Funk
Sawyer Fredericks with Brooke Adee and Lowell Oakley - Lie To Me

Season 9
Top 24 - Lean On
Barrett Baber and Zach Seabaugh - Forever and Ever, Amen
Celeste Betton, Darius Scott, Mark Hood, Nadjah Nicole, and Regina Love - Love Train
Jeffrey Austin and Madi Davis - Tears Dry On Their Own 
Jordan Smith with Amy Vachal, Evan McKeel, Korin Bukowski, Mark Hood, and Regina Love - Any Way You Want It
Emily Ann Roberts with Ivonne Acero, Morgan Frazier, Nadjah Nicole, Riley Bierder, Shelby Brown - Summer Nights

Season 10
Alisan Porter with Kata Hay, Ryan Quinn, and Paxton Ingram - Straight On
Hannah Huston with Bryan Bautista, Brian Nhira and Caity Peters - When We Were Young
Laith Al Saddi with Katie Basden and Shalyah Fearing - Georgia On My Mind
Adam Wakefield with Nick Hagelin, Mary Sarah, and Justin Whisnant - Gimme Some Lovin´

Season 11
Josh Gallagher with Austin Allsup and Brendan Fletcher - My Kinda Party
Billy Gilman with Christian Cuevas, Ali Caldwell, Courtney Harrell, and Sa´Rayah - Proud Mary
We McDonald with Aaron Gibson, Darby Walker, and Brendan Fletcher - Love Lockdown
Sundance Head with Austin Allsup and Courtney Harrell - Ain´t Worth the Whiskey

Season 14
Brittion Buchanan with WILKES, Jackie Foster, Christiana Danielle, and Mia Boostrom - In The Air Tonight
Kyla Jade with Johnny Bliss, Rayshun Lamarr and Sharane Callister - Killer and Papa Was A Rollin´ Stone

Season 15
Patrique Fortson, Kymberli Joye, DeAndre Nico, and MaKenzie Thomas - Declaration (This Is It)
Abby Cates, Sarah Grace, and Reagan Strange - Million Reasons

Season 16
Kim Cherry and Mari - Good As Hell
LB Crew, Domenic Haynes, Kalvin Jarvis, Shawn Sounds, Jej Vinson - My Perrogative
Betsy Ade, Celia Babini, Lisa Ramey, and Presley Tennant - Edge Of Seventeen

Season 17
Max Boyle, Will Breman, Alex Guthrie, and Shane Q - Gimme Some Lovin´
Kat Hammock, Gracee Shriver, Cali Wilson, and Marybeth Byrd - Neon Moon
Hello Sunday, Myracle Holloway, and Joana Martinez - You Keep Me Hangin´ On