Hunter Hayes Fan Thread

miss denise

He just performed as part of the Human to Human concert going on all day on Facebook and YouTube. ❤️ He sang One Good Reason, Dear God, and Wanted. ❤️ Hopefully it will be saved or better yet, someone uploads just his part. ❤️ 

• Like 1

On 4/11/2020 at 5:10 PM, miss denise said:

He just performed as part of the Human to Human concert going on all day on Facebook and YouTube. ❤️ He sang One Good Reason, Dear God, and Wanted. ❤️ Hopefully it will be saved or better yet, someone uploads just his part. ❤️ 

he posted it on Facebook 🙂

Last night's "In the Lab."  It's nearly an hour. :wub:  Wow, he is really my favorite everything.

omgomgomg the first song he sang was Tell Me!!! :spaz: He said he got a lot of text requests for this and I was one of them!! :wub: I have also been tweeting him about this song ever since I saw him sing it live four summers ago! OMG IT'S GOING TO BE ON PART 2. AT LAST. THE NEWS I NEEDED TO HEAR. :wub:  I am so happy at last. 😭

Songs list.... Tell Me, More, Flashlight, Light Me Up, Hearts and Rockets, Bibles and Bourbon, Lines, Rescue, Storm Warning, All for You, Jet Black Mustang, Wanted, Still.  :wub:  FLASHLIGHT. :wub: LOVE all the requests for unreleased songs so much! Hearts and Rockets especially got me in the feels. 😢  Reminds me of how I brought up some old unreleased songs to him when we met and he was so shook. :giggle: Will have to request those ones next time. But booo the lady mentioned Yesterday's Song (my other request) with a few other songs at the same time, but didn't bring it back up after he sang the other ones. 😢 Maybe next time.  Also More Than I Should, I Want Crazy, and Port in the Storm were also mentioned and not done (but at least he's done those last two more recently). ❤️  We are not worthy of this much greatness! ❤️ 

Hunter's Instagram Live last night: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_gV3sUAQ8p/?igshid=bm7ktjp03q8p❤️

Not sure why the link doesn't work or it doesn't appear if you go to his Instagram page on a computer. :unsure:  It is visible under both his posts and IGTV in the app though... .and that is the shareable link it gives.

8xuj6K6.png ASTbwUz.png

I’ve been posting about it all along. It was so obvious. ❤️ But he was so robbed. :/  

His segments on After the Mask were fun and cheered me up at least. And love that he got to perform One Good Reason (acoustically). ❤️ 

So proud of him and so happy he did this show. ❤️ 

I noticed some of his songs and albums are charting on ITunes Country today! ❤️ 

Songs:

65. Wanted 

78. One Good Reason

149. I Want Crazy

Albums:

9. Wild Blue, Pt. 1

83. Hunter Hayes (Encore) [Deluxe Version]

149. Storyline

Wild Blue, Pt. 1 is also #60 on the albums chart for All Genres. I didn't check prior to last night's reveal, as I didn't know I'd need to :broken: , but I am sure many of these rose up there due to the show. :wub: 

And he's doing a live Q&A in about half an hour talk about The Masked Singer. :wub:  

How were there people that didn't recognize he was the astronaut? Were they lying? His voice is so distinctive.