Kim's Favourite Songs (2020 Holiday songs are up!)

FunkyFrankie

On 3/10/2020 at 4:35 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

Being sick is always scary. I thought I died going through surgery. lol 

Hey, it got posted. 😇

In other words, your own stations😘 I think Virgin radio is international though. 

Yeah, the old RE been dead, You should do it in the Games forum. 😛 

Ughhh it is. Omggg awww noooo. :( That’s so scary but glad your surgery was a success.

#bless. ❤️

Yeep. Oooh, I don’t listen to that.

Ugh yeah and now it’s really dead as it’s no longer here. Lol I don’t have interest to do this. :lmao:

On 3/10/2020 at 4:53 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

Ooooh, I would've figured you liked Ariana the best on this; I don't have a favourite.  Yeah, I want to go to the movies again because, Mulan is coming out! 😄   Thanks, though.

This song took time to grow on me too, now I love it.:D  I was addicted to it, when I liked it.

Yeah, charts are different.   I think release dates are different too.  Yeah this isn't my favourite either from her previous singles, 

lol @ you forgetting about this.   Yeah, you don't hear it much 'cause it doesn't get played, the only time you ever heard of it was when she announced it's release. 

You don't like ' We Can't Stop' 😮 ?!  I did.. I was addicted to it for a moment.:ph34rwave: Well that's good that you like this song. 😄 

- Mhmm you would be correct. Ooh is Mulan still coming out? I thought it was postponed - although i know this post was from almost two weeks ago.

- I’m glad you love Memories now. It is a grower type song.

- This could very well be it. :yes: Ditto.

- Lol well it was quite awhile ago and then YNTCD and Lover came out and took over this, so yeah I forgot all about this song from the reasons you said. :haha:

- Nope, never did. :haha: Oooh awww I am not surprised by that haha. I’m glad I do.

KIM'S FAVOURITE SONGS OF 2019!

18. Drinking Alone - Carrie Underwood 

This is up there as one of my favourites from her new album.  It's a new sound from Carrie. It's almost like, adult comptemporary and less pop.  It sounds so mature. When I first heard a few beats, I wasn't sure how this kind of sound was gonna work for her but she made it work. 😄 I love the end of the chorus where she sings, "cause misery loves company".   Oh and Carrie looks so sultry in the video, I wouldn't have known what's it about if I didn't read it in Denise's thread. lol  

17. If I Can't Have You - Shawn Mendes

I wan never into Shawn in the past but I was really digging this. :bobo: Actually I got into him from, "Senorita". :stealth:This is great too.  It seems like he has a good year. lol Oh I never saw the video before and didn't expect it to be in black and white and it features the CN Tower!:teeheebounce:. I like his falsetto, how he goes from his upper range in the chorus to the lower range in the verses.  I thought that was pretty cool.  I love when he sings, "I'm in Toronto..."  in the first verse and  the whole second verse.   I love how he sounds in his lower register there. Ahh, so sexy. :wub:

16. Liar - Camila Cabello 

It seems like, we never stop hearing of Camila in 2019. lol  Anyways, I don't quite get the video but it's something.  I seem the video a few times but I still don't get it.  I do like her style in the video though.  I like it with her hair down and she looks cute in white.  I don't have a favourite line but I loved this song when I heard it.  Oh and poor Camila, who ends up choking in

the video. :( 

15. 7 Rings - Ariana Grande

The video is so... pink! 😄 Oh gosh 7 rings... I have such a love/hate relationship with this song that this was another that I didn't know where to rank but it's high because I did like it at one point and I'm back to liking it again. Like the Carrie song, this is also new sound for Ariana, I think.  I never heard her like this before.  I like how she starts off, "Breakfast at Tiffany's.."   I think this song is about flaunting what you have and want.  Other that, I don't have any other favourite line because I did hate this song awhile.   I guess it just sounded too weird for me which was why I didn't like it. 

14. Me - Taylor Swift f/Brendon Urie

Oh this song is just cute and the most poppiest on her new album.  The video is so colourful, I love the pastel colours.  I also like how she featured her cats in it. lol  I remember when I heard this too, I was lying in the damn hospital bed and was excited for new Taylor music. I think the addition of Brendon really adds something special; he is a great performer.  That dance scene at 2:17 us cute.  I like Brendon's part at the second verse; he comes flying down and Taylor joins him lol. I also like when he gives her things and she won't accept it, only the cat at 2:05. Oh and I did see their performance at the Billboard Award.  i thought it was cute, i liked the umbrella parasols at the end.    The way that she changed up the words wherever she's performing this ia neat too. 

14.  ME! - Taylor Swift f/ Brendon Urie:

15. 7 Rings - Ariana Grande: 

16. Liar - Camila Cabello:

17. If I Can’t Have You - Shawn Mendes: 

18. Drinking Alone - Carrie Underwood: 

I may post 3 more 'cause we're at the top 10!! 

(last 3 before top 10) 

13. bad guy - Billie Eilish

This video is kind of creepy in a way like in Billie's videos... Anyways, Billie is another who had a great year! Thing was jam worthys song was hot when I heardng was j it; I was addicted. lol  I don't have  favourite part, I just thought the song was jam worthy. :bobo:i didn't see the video a lot, so this was my first time watching it in depth. In the video, I like the parts where rolls around. lol

12. Cry Pretty - Carrie Underwood

Whoooops, this is a 2018 song. :stealth: Oh well, I like it A LOT in 2019.  I liked a lot of songs from 2018 in 2019.:stealth:Anyways, this is such a powerful song for Carrie and of course, she pulls it off well.  I like how you can hear her vocals so clean in this.  I don't have a fav part, like I said, I love this a lot in 2019 therefore, I like the whole song 😄

11. Look What God Gave Her - Thomas Rhett

I don't even know who Thomas is but I loveeed this song.  I guess he's a country artist according to Denise's thread and I guess, back to back country artists. 😮 This song is good   Yess, I was in the hospital for this too. For a country artist, he sounds good on pop music. This song is so jam worthy, I always want to break out and dance to it. lol   

11. Look What God Gave Her - Thomas Rhett: 

12. Cry Pretty - Carrie Underwood: 

13. bad guy - Billie Eilish:  

Top 10 time! What will make this years top 10? Who is the firsts ones up? Go back and look at the pics, who has shown up and who hasn't?  What songs hasn't/have shown up? More importantly, who is the #1? :shiftywave:

I'll reply later

22 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ughhh it is. Omggg awww noooo. :( That’s so scary but glad your surgery was a success.

Ugh yeah and now it’s really dead as it’s no longer here. Lol I don’t have interest to do this. :lmao:

- Mhmm you would be correct. Ooh is Mulan still coming out? I thought it was postponed - although i know this post was from almost two weeks ago.

- I’m glad you love Memories now. It is a grower type song.

- Lol well it was quite awhile ago and then YNTCD and Lover came out and took over this, so yeah I forgot all about this song from the reasons you said. :haha:

- Nope, never did. :haha: Oooh awww I am not surprised by that haha. I’m glad I do.

Yeah, it was a long one though. Like from 8am - 8pm even the Doctor told me it was gonna be a long one. Thank you! 

Reduxing is time consuming too. I usually loose interest mid way. :stealth: Aww boo  but understandable. 

I don't know if it still is, some rumor says it's not and some say yes.  I'll just look at my theatre website on the date. 😛  

Yeah but it gets old fast. 

Those two took over 'The Archer' lol Kinda like this performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqSLWJdhKZI, where did a 2 in 1. That's how 'The Archer' got left out. 😛

Wow, surprised about that. lol  

I'll start the top 10 on this page, later. 

On 3/23/2020 at 1:08 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

Yeah, it was a long one though. Like from 8am - 8pm even the Doctor told me it was gonna be a long one. Thank you! 

Reduxing is time consuming too. I usually loose interest mid way. :stealth: Aww boo  but understandable. 

I don't know if it still is, some rumor says it's not and some say yes.  I'll just look at my theatre website on the date. 😛  

Yeah but it gets old fast. 

Those two took over 'The Archer' lol Kinda like this performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqSLWJdhKZI, where did a 2 in 1. That's how 'The Archer' got left out. 😛

Wow, surprised about that. lol  

I'll start the top 10 on this page, later. 

Oooh gahh wow that is wayyyy too long.  Mhmm. ❤️

It sure is. Omgg lmao I hear you on that. For me, it depends on the game how long it runs and the community involved to see if it holds up my interest or not. Rankdowns are the current it trend right now. Awww yeah.

Hmmmmm weird. I know lots of movies and things have been cancelled or postponed, due to the virus.

I understand.

Oooh awww thanks for this video. Awww poor The Archer.

:giggle: 

Coool, I’m about to catch up.

On 3/23/2020 at 9:37 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

Oh Wally???????? Guess what??

Velvet by Adam Lambert is out!!! :spaz:

Wait I thought his album was already out? :lmao: But I am sure you got it and have listened to it multiple times and enjoying it already! 😄 

Ugh so sorry, I’ve been busy and caught up in things but finally catching up now!

18. Drinking Alone - Carrie Underwood:  Yeah this song has a different sound from Carrie. It’s quite sultry and sexy but she really makes it work. Sadly I am not too familiar with this and haven’t heard this much but I do really like it every time I hear this.

17. If I Can’t Have You - Shawn Mendes: Whoaa I’m really surprised that you haven’t gotten into Shawn Mendes until this year? I thought you would ave loved a number of his songs by now. :haha: Anyway, I had this really high on my list so i do really love this. It’s a fun and catchy song. :bobo: And Shawn does sound great on this. 

16. Liar - Camila Cabello: Ooo you putting Camila and Shawn back to back. :giggle: LOL yeah the video is really something else. It’s really OTT and dramatic but it’s a fun watch haha. lol your comments being more about the video than the song. :lmao: But yeah this is a really fun and hot song and I do really like this. It’s fun, sassy and catchy!

15. 7 Rings - Ariana Grande: Omggg lmaooo your love/ate relationship with this song. :dead: I usually always loved this song. It’s a hot sexy jam and I love the different sound and vibe to this. Yeah it has that pop/trap fusion sound to it. She does sound gorgeous on the My Favorite Things sample, and the rest of the song is quite hot and fun. omggg lmaoo you hating this for awhile.

14.  ME! - Taylor Swift f/ Brendon Urie: This is a really cute, fun poppy song. I agree with you that the video is very colorful and yea super bright in colors haha. omggg awww at how and when you first heard this song, but yes i am sure new Taylor music made you really happy, so that is great. I enjoyed their BMAs performance too. Cute and fun song!

13. bad guy - Billie Eilish:  Oooh yess this song was really huge in 2019 but i absolutely loved it. It has this trippy cool hypnotic feel to it. I like Billie’s lower register and that beat is soo good. i ust love the vibe of this so much.

12. Cry Pretty - Carrie Underwood: Oooh lol yes this is definitely a 2018 song but you can put it on here if you want to haha. This is a great and powerful song from Carrie and i do really like it. She sings and powers through this very strongly. Love her vocals and emotional connection she has here. 

11. Look What God Gave Her - Thomas Rhett: Ooh a bit surprised you didn’t hear of Thomas Rhett before but yes he’s a popular country artist. This is a nice/cute and enjoyable song. I don’t love it nearly as much as you or Denise but I do enjoy it.

Can’t wait to seee how your Top 10 goes down! 😮 

5 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh gahh wow that is wayyyy too long.  Mhmm. ❤️

It sure is. Omgg lmao I hear you on that. For me, it depends on the game how long it runs and the community involved to see if it holds up my interest or not. Rankdowns are the current it trend right now. Awww yeah.

Hmmmmm weird. I know lots of movies and things have been cancelled or postponed, due to the virus.

:giggle: 

Coool, I’m about to catch up.

Wait I thought his album was already out? :lmao: But I am sure you got it and have listened to it multiple times and enjoying it already! 😄 

Yeah, it was a long one.  I realized once I woke up, I had no idea what I was doing or where I am hence, I acted like a crazy person.:wacko: When I officially woke up, I was aware of my surroundings and whatnot.

I don't understand Rankdowns,  Teach me? 😛 

I think it's cancelled.  my local theatre is closed, A message from my theatre:

Based on guidance from public health authorities and recent government directives, we are temporarily closed. We will continue to take our lead from these authorities, and we will reopen our theatres when they tell us it is safe to do so. Bookings will be cancelled for a full refund and we have already begun processing ticket refunds back to your original method of payment. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Stop laughing! :/

'Cauae you take too long! 

This is his 5th or 6th album.   OMG, I'm a bad fan, I don't know how many albums he's released. :wacko:

5 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ugh so sorry, I’ve been busy and caught up in things but finally catching up now!

18. Drinking Alone - Carrie Underwood:  Yeah this song has a different sound from Carrie. It’s quite sultry and sexy but she really makes it work. Sadly I am not too familiar with this and haven’t heard this much but I do really like it every time I hear this.

17. If I Can’t Have You - Shawn Mendes: Whoaa I’m really surprised that you haven’t gotten into Shawn Mendes until this year? I thought you would ave loved a number of his songs by now. :haha: Anyway, I had this really high on my list so i do really love this. It’s a fun and catchy song. :bobo: And Shawn does sound great on this. 

16. Liar - Camila Cabello: Ooo you putting Camila and Shawn back to back. :giggle: LOL yeah the video is really something else. It’s really OTT and dramatic but it’s a fun watch haha. lol your comments being more about the video than the song. :lmao: But yeah this is a really fun and hot song and I do really like this. It’s fun, sassy and catchy!

15. 7 Rings - Ariana Grande: Omggg lmaooo your love/ate relationship with this song. :dead: I usually always loved this song. It’s a hot sexy jam and I love the different sound and vibe to this. Yeah it has that pop/trap fusion sound to it. She does sound gorgeous on the My Favorite Things sample, and the rest of the song is quite hot and fun. omggg lmaoo you hating this for awhile.

14.  ME! - Taylor Swift f/ Brendon Urie: This is a really cute, fun poppy song. I agree with you that the video is very colorful and yea super bright in colors haha. omggg awww at how and when you first heard this song, but yes i am sure new Taylor music made you really happy, so that is great. I enjoyed their BMAs performance too. Cute and fun song!

13. bad guy - Billie Eilish:  Oooh yess this song was really huge in 2019 but i absolutely loved it. It has this trippy cool hypnotic feel to it. I like Billie’s lower register and that beat is soo good. i ust love the vibe of this so much.

12. Cry Pretty - Carrie Underwood: Oooh lol yes this is definitely a 2018 song but you can put it on here if you want to haha. This is a great and powerful song from Carrie and i do really like it. She sings and powers through this very strongly. Love her vocals and emotional connection she has here. 

11. Look What God Gave Her - Thomas Rhett: Ooh a bit surprised you didn’t hear of Thomas Rhett before but yes he’s a popular country artist. This is a nice/cute and enjoyable song. I don’t love it nearly as much as you or Denise but I do enjoy it.

Can’t wait to seee how your Top 10 goes down! 😮 

Uh huh, I believe you,  I feel like I have a lot of time with this quarantine stuff.

Awwww @ you not being familiar with it.   Yeah, it's grown on me a lot.

Yeah, I wasn't too into him before, since he came out with this and Senorita, that's when I liked him.     That's why I just added his past songs to my HM list, 

LOLI didn't even notice this.  Someone's been paying attention. pvxKwUG.gif Do you know what's it about? Maybe you can tell me! 

Yeah... NEzMf6Z.gif   Yeah, you had this at 7 or so....  What? is this 'My Favourite Things' sample? There was a time where I didn't like it for awhile.. and it's not cause I overplayed it. 

Yeah this is just cute and poppy with awesome colours, 😄 

This song was everywhere too! 

Yeah, thanks to Youtube for adding premiere dates. :wub: I like when Carrie does songs like this, it grabs me. lol 

I'm surprised that you haven't heard this enough. 😮    Yeah, I never heard of Thomas since this song! 

l'll get it started in a few more posts,  btw, when you're warning someone, there's an option for 'topic bumping',  NEzMf6Z.gif

On 3/30/2020 at 7:48 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

Yeah, it was a long one.  I realized once I woke up, I had no idea what I was doing or where I am hence, I acted like a crazy person.:wacko: When I officially woke up, I was aware of my surroundings and whatnot.

I don't understand Rankdowns,  Teach me? 😛 

I think it's cancelled.  my local theatre is closed, A message from my theatre:

Stop laughing! :/

'Cauae you take too long! 

This is his 5th or 6th album.   OMG, I'm a bad fan, I don't know how many albums he's released. :wacko:

Oooh awww gosh noo I am so sorry to hear about that. That is crazyyyy long. At least you became aware of your surroundings eventually though.

Lol gosh it’s hard to explain this quickly. :lmao: Have you viewed any? You pretty much either nominate stuff for eliminate when its your turn. But when it’s not your turn you can cut/save from the options. Then you gotta do a 100+ word write-up of what you cut. It’s fun and you would be a great addition.

Ooh awww dang that’s a bummer. I did think that was the case. :( Lots of stuff is getting closed and cancelled.

Omggg. 😮

Excuse you? 🙂

Ooh omggg lmao I thought you would have known this fact like the back of your hand. 😛

On 3/30/2020 at 8:25 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

Uh huh, I believe you,  I feel like I have a lot of time with this quarantine stuff.

Awwww @ you not being familiar with it.   Yeah, it's grown on me a lot.

Yeah, I wasn't too into him before, since he came out with this and Senorita, that's when I liked him.     That's why I just added his past songs to my HM list, 

LOLI didn't even notice this.  Someone's been paying attention. pvxKwUG.gif Do you know what's it about? Maybe you can tell me! 

Yeah... NEzMf6Z.gif   Yeah, you had this at 7 or so....  What? is this 'My Favourite Things' sample? There was a time where I didn't like it for awhile.. and it's not cause I overplayed it. 

Yeah this is just cute and poppy with awesome colours, 😄 

This song was everywhere too! 

Yeah, thanks to Youtube for adding premiere dates. :wub: I like when Carrie does songs like this, it grabs me. lol 

I'm surprised that you haven't heard this enough. 😮    Yeah, I never heard of Thomas since this song! 

l'll get it started in a few more posts,  btw, when you're warning someone, there's an option for 'topic bumping',  NEzMf6Z.gif

It’s funny because I have a lot of time and also am busy with so many rings too. It’s weird.

Aww yeah. I don’t hear Carrie’s songs in general compared to songs played on the pop charts/radio. :(

Oooh ahh I am surprised about this as I thought you had always liked him, like i have. :haha: Oh welll at least Senorita/IICHY helped you into liking him.

Lmaooo why thank you. :lmao: Oooh lol goshh I am so bad at explaining songs. I don’t really know how to explain it myself. Read about it on Denise’s song list three. :haha:

That’s pretty close. I had this at #5. Mhmmm yeah - the opening of the song. Ooh awww yea I see. I get it as it’s really different from most of her stuff.

Your description of the song and video is very fitting here. :haha:

Sure is…. and it still is. :lmao:

Awww it barely make a difference to me but I like that it’s there too. :haha: Ahh yess certainly.

Ooh lol again i don’t really hear country songs that don’t crossover to pop radio compared to the ones that do. But I have heard and know of this song and heard it a few times.

Oooohh OMGG LOL wait whattt? For real? 😮 Lol wow I had no idea about this. :haha:

21 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh awww gosh noo I am so sorry to hear about that. That is crazyyyy long. At least you became aware of your surroundings eventually though.

Lol gosh it’s hard to explain this quickly. :lmao: Have you viewed any? You pretty much either nominate stuff for eliminate when its your turn. But when it’s not your turn you can cut/save from the options. Then you gotta do a 100+ word write-up of what you cut. It’s fun and you would be a great addition.

Ooh awww dang that’s a bummer. I did think that was the case. :( Lots of stuff is getting closed and cancelled.

Omggg. 😮

Excuse you? 🙂

Ooh omggg lmao I thought you would have known this fact like the back of your hand. 😛

Thank you! Yeah, it took months of being aware but thanks! 

I viewed some but I don't remember now. lol  What's this 100+ word write up? 😮 Awww, if I knew what I was doing, I'd join. 😄 

ugh, I know. This virus sucks. :mad:

Omg, you!!! did not answer my redux question!!! 

You're not excused. ORKNPxW.gif

Oh no, I don't. Sometimes I get lazy to follow celebrities. qbNJ7f8.gif

21 hours ago, *Wallace said:

It’s funny because I have a lot of time and also am busy with so many rings too. It’s weird.

Oooh ahh I am surprised about this as I thought you had always liked him, like i have. :haha: Oh welll at least Senorita/IICHY helped you into liking him.

Lmaooo why thank you. :lmao: Oooh lol goshh I am so bad at explaining songs. I don’t really know how to explain it myself. Read about it on Denise’s song list three. :haha:

Ooh lol again i don’t really hear country songs that don’t crossover to pop radio compared to the ones that do. But I have heard and know of this song and heard it a few times.

You're busy around the house? i do things around the house too, I actually have a routine! 

I thought the sounded familiar then I heard one of his old songs and I actually have heard of him! 

Okay, i'll read it. 😮 #3? 

You're like obsessed with the radio, that's what I see come from your posts. 😛 

Apparently for us, social distancing is the new normal until there is a vaccine: https://www.narcity.com/news/ca/prime-minister-justin-trudeau-says-normal-life-may-not-return-for-at-least-a-year

(Top 10 time; I was obsessed with all these songs) 

10. Sucker - Jonas Brothers

This song is so catchy! I don't have a favourite part, I just loved it when I heard it. The Jonas Bros are back together!  I gave up on 'Cool' once this came out, I was actually sick of Cool but I never got sick of this. I'm a sucker for you!!!:bobo:I like Nick's falsetto there. I liked their medley at the Billboard Awards and this song was featured in it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfnzCsEzNSk 

09. Knockin' Boots - Luke Bryan

I never really listened to Luke before until, this! This song is extremely catchy and it grabbed me when I was doing my daily itunes clips.  I like this song a lot that I had to buy it.  qbNJ7f8.gifNow that I really listened to him, I see why a lot of people like him.  He's got a great country voice and it doesn't help that he's good looking too.😘I like how the words rhyme, it's one of the features that makes it so catchy; like cab and bad. "Last calls needs to call that cab and back seats need "I want you so bad".Oooh, that's my favourite line too. :bobo:I remembered when he performed it on idol too; liking the song made me go youtube it. lol I also youtubed his, "Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset" performance too. 😄

08. Boy Wit Luv - BTS f/Halsey 

I'm aware that I have this high and IDF isn't a fan of BTS. Whyyyy"? I must've missed what happened.  What happened actually? I didn't know that IDF was not a fan.   This was another that I liked a lot and bought.  I thought the chorus is very dance-y. In fact, the whole song is pretty dance-y. i like the addition of Halsey.  At the time, I couldn't tell which part she was on as she was still new to me!I like the chorus and the "m-m-m-my" parts, I thought those were very catchy and dance-y, :bobo:

07. Speechless - Naomi Scott

First of all... I didn't know Naomi sings. 😮  This was trending on itunes.  I didn't know or heard of this song; apparently they used a shorter version in the movie.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7QwvU6wp7w OMG, now I don't remember that scene, I'll probably watch it again sometime; it is on Disney+!   Now I knew Naomi from Power Rangers and heard she was gonna be in this but I didn't know that she sings. 😮 Anyways, this song is a nice fit for Jasmine, the lyrics matches her personality so good. "I won't be silenced, You can't keep me quiet..."  I thought that lines represents Jasmine from the movie.   I like how she starts out quiet then belts out "Speechless" and the last verse.  I like her low tone, it's pretty. 😄 I also like how she says, "Come on and try...". i also love this line, "A tide that is taking me under, swallowing sand, left nothing to say. My voice drowned out in the thunder".

10. Sucker - Jonas Brothers: 

09. Knockin’ Boots - Luke Bryan:

08. Boy With Luv - BTS f/ Halsey:

07. Speechless - Naomi Scott: 

#6-4 will be on the next page!

On 4/10/2020 at 10:01 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

Thank you! Yeah, it took months of being aware but thanks! 

I viewed some but I don't remember now. lol  What's this 100+ word write up? 😮 Awww, if I knew what I was doing, I'd join. 😄 

ugh, I know. This virus sucks. :mad:

Omg, you!!! did not answer my redux question!!! 

You're not excused. ORKNPxW.gif

Oh no, I don't. Sometimes I get lazy to follow celebrities. qbNJ7f8.gif

Gah that is a crazy amount of time there.

Ooh awwww okay. You should check them out more often. You should join the Disney characters rankdown game. You totally should. It’s fun and easy to learn once you get the hang of it. 

Ugh it certainly does. :/

What was it? Lol I don’t plan on hosting any reduxes lol.

I better be. 🙂

Oooh lol I understand that. :haha: But I thought Adam was your #1 and you’d always follow his career lol.

On 4/10/2020 at 10:18 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

You're busy around the house? i do things around the house too, I actually have a routine! 

I thought the sounded familiar then I heard one of his old songs and I actually have heard of him! 

Okay, i'll read it. 😮 #3? 

You're like obsessed with the radio, that's what I see come from your posts. 😛 

Apparently for us, social distancing is the new normal until there is a vaccine: https://www.narcity.com/news/ca/prime-minister-justin-trudeau-says-normal-life-may-not-return-for-at-least-a-year

Mhmmmm yes. Whether it e house related stuff, catching up on shows and other things. :lmao: Oooh what is you routine?

Ooh what song are you referring to here?

Lol oops i meant there. Typo. :haha:

LOL Well as I said it is my main source for following and hearing/checking out new music so that’s why. :haha: I don’t really use Spotify or iTunes or Apple Music and stuff like that.

Gahh yeah this is pretty much the case here. Like earlier this week, they cancelled schools for the rest of the school year. And businesses are still closed. Crazy times we are living in.