Kim's Favourite Songs (2020 Holiday songs are up!)

FunkyFrankie

Kim's Favourite 43 songs of 2019! 

(Yes, it ended up being 43 now)

t

43. Panini - Lil Nas X                                           

Whoa, this is a 2min song?!😮Anyway, I didn't listen to this a whole lot in 2019, why is it on here, you ask? because I did like it,  I either like or love the songs on this list.  Sadly, this one never topped "Old town Road", it didn't hit the top 20 over here. :(     I like how he starts, "Hey Panini, don't you be a meanie...."  The video reminds me of some action packed movie like Transformers. I knew this wasn't gonna be very high as I didn't listen to as much  but it something to start off this list.:stealth:

42. Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles 

This is another one of those that I loved at first then it died very quickly.   I love that Harry gets to release an album,  I don't have very many favourite Directioners' but he's one of them,     I just love voice.  *melts* It's not as smooth and laid back like in Sign of the Times this is more poppy type .

41. Never Really Over - Katy Perry 

Yeah, this is a typical Katy Perry song.  This is catchy and all but I never found myself listening to it that much.   I realized that I prefer her 'Teenage Dream' era.  BTW WTF @ the video, in some parts she's trying to be GaGa!!! Anyways, the dress she wears is really pretty and flowing,  I like second verse where she starts off singing, " I guess I could try in a therapy, I gotta rewire this brain.." I don't know why I like it, it's just different, I guess like no other song has that line in it.  

40. Tell Me You Love Me - Demi Lovato 

Song starts @ 2:40.  This would've been higher if I heard it more, I usually love Demi's songs but I forgot about this.  No, I got wrapped in Taylor mode. :stealth: I remembered I didn't get this from iTunes, I got it from Wally's or Denise' lists. lol The video is so strong and Demi looks gorgeous in the dress and wedding dress with her hair not done up.   Demi's vocal are raw, it reminds me of "Stone Cold".

39. Trampoline – Shaed ft ZAYN

I guess this was released as a solo but I prefer the Zayn version. 😃  Again this would've been high but I got into this like... now. :stealth: But it's a 2019 song, so it qualifies to be on this list too high. :P  The addition of Zayn makes the sound so cool.  Zayn's smooth vocals just adds that special touch.   

No clues, this is just a short list 

39. Trampoline – Shaed ft ZAYN: 

40. Tell Me You Love Me - Demi Lovato: 

41. Never Really Over - Katy Perry: 

42. Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles: 

43. Panini - Lil Nas X:                                           

39. Trampoline – Shaed ft ZAYN: I know and really like tis song a lot but not that familiar with the ZAYN rems version. This is cool and he  is a nice addition to this song. His voice fits in well here. But yeah this has a cool vibe to it and i like the female singer’s voice. Heyy it’s btter to get into this later than never at all. :haha: 

40. Tell Me You Love Me - Demi Lovato: Oooh i think this was released in 2017 but was more 2018 for me? But this is a great song from Demi and I really like this. Yeah I love the rawness and emotional value of this song, and of course Demi’s vocals are really strong here too.

41. Never Really Over - Katy Perry: Really like this song, as you know as I had this on my list and just a little bit lower than you. Yeah this is a good catchy song and one of her better recent songs from like the last 3 years? 

42. Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles: Not super familiar with his but I do know and like and enjoy this well enough. And he sounds good on this.

43. Panini - Lil Nas X: This is one of those songs that took quite awhile to grow on me, kinda like OTR although this one also isn’t on OTR’s level. But yess that chorus and that part you mentioned is so fun and funny. I love that part. :haha: I like it but don’t think this will ever be a huge fave for me.

21 hours ago, *Wallace said:

39. Trampoline – Shaed ft ZAYN: I know and really like tis song a lot but not that familiar with the ZAYN rems version. This is cool and he  is a nice addition to this song. His voice fits in well here. But yeah this has a cool vibe to it and i like the female singer’s voice. Heyy it’s btter to get into this later than never at all. :haha: 

40. Tell Me You Love Me - Demi Lovato: Oooh i think this was released in 2017 but was more 2018 for me? But this is a great song from Demi and I really like this. Yeah I love the rawness and emotional value of this song, and of course Demi’s vocals are really strong here too.

41. Never Really Over - Katy Perry: Really like this song, as you know as I had this on my list and just a little bit lower than you. Yeah this is a good catchy song and one of her better recent songs from like the last 3 years? 

42. Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles: Not super familiar with his but I do know and like and enjoy this well enough. And he sounds good on this.

43. Panini - Lil Nas X: This is one of those songs that took quite awhile to grow on me, kinda like OTR although this one also isn’t on OTR’s level. But yess that chorus and that part you mentioned is so fun and funny. I love that part. :haha: I like it but don’t think this will ever be a huge fave for me.

-I'm not familiar with the original singer but this song is just addicting lol  Well if I  don't like enough songs this year, expect this to make a comeback, :P 

-I hate doing these sometimes, posting this made me listen to it over and over. OOOooh, it was rebased earlier?!   Well, it's news to me. 😄 

-I think you had it in the 60s. 😛  Well it's low for me 'cause I only have 43 songs. lol 

-Wow, a song you're not familiar with?! 😮  shocker.  "Adore You" is the better single, oh shoot, I forgot to add that. Soool doinglg a 'songs that I forgot'/expecting list. 

-Yeah this one isn't OTR leve but it's still good,  I don't think this will be a huge fave of mine either 

On 1/28/2020 at 6:54 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

-I'm not familiar with the original singer but this song is just addicting lol  Well if I  don't like enough songs this year, expect this to make a comeback, :P 

-I hate doing these sometimes, posting this made me listen to it over and over. OOOooh, it was rebased earlier?!   Well, it's news to me. 😄 

-I think you had it in the 60s. 😛  Well it's low for me 'cause I only have 43 songs. lol 

-Wow, a song you're not familiar with?! 😮  shocker.  "Adore You" is the better single, oh shoot, I forgot to add that. Soool doinglg a 'songs that I forgot'/expecting list. 

-Yeah this one isn't OTR leve but it's still good,  I don't think this will be a huge fave of mine either 

- Ooh yeah I'm not familar with SHAED either. Oooh alright I shall see.

- Ahh yeah I get that. Mhmmm yess it was. Aww glad to tell you now.

- Ooh no, i had Never Really Over at #49, so yeah just a few spots lower - 8 spots to  be exact. :haha: 

- Lol well I have heard this song a few times. i'm just more familiar and heard the other ones more. :haha: Awww i see. Adore You was still really new/barely released in 2019 so I would wait for the 2020 list for that one. :haha: You can do that too.

- Ditto.

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

- Ooh yeah I'm not familar with SHAED either. Oooh alright I shall see.

- Lol well I have heard this song a few times. i'm just more familiar and heard the other ones more. :haha: Awww i see. Adore You was still really new/barely released in 2019 so I would wait for the 2020 list for that one. :haha: You can do that too.

There , we have something in common: being not too familiar with Shaed

Yeah, Adore You is 2020, when I think of it, lol. It's new to me but it's the better one :P 

23 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

There , we have something in common: being not too familiar with Shaed

Yeah, Adore You is 2020, when I think of it, lol. It's new to me but it's the better one :P 

- Very true. :teeheewave:

- Yea I agree with you on all of this. 

1 hour ago, FunkyFrankie said:

I'm going for dinner first, then I'll post the next set 

Yayy!! 😄 

• Like 1

KIM'S FAVOURITE 43 SONGS OF 2019!

38. South of the Border – Ed Sheeran f/ Camila Cabello and Cardi B

Now this is 1 of 2 songs that I wished I got into earlier.  :( Or it would've been higher, I'm still loving this, to this day, :bobo: This is what single #.... off of Ed's collaboration album.  I love the intro in the video where they tell you who is who.  LOL @ Cardi B being just Cardi B.  Camila and Ed's voices do mesh well together, I like how gorgeous Camila looks.  The fight scene with the girls looks hot, ooh Camila's got an arm. ;)  The way she punches. I like how it is transformed into a movie, I would never think of this song as a movie.   The end reminds me of Charlie's Angels, oh Cardi also mentions them at the end.  I always get the chorus stuck in my head, it's how many times I've listened to it. haha I had no idea where to rank this, I don't think it should be that high though. 

37. Sweet, but Psycho – Ava Max 

....And here is song #2 that should be higher but unfortunately it's not. :( Again, I had no idea where to rank this. I don't know who Ava Max is but this song is hot, hot, I can't believe I just got into this.  Oh the song reminds me of Me too! Since I can be Sweet but a little psycho.:shiftywave:   I love seeing Ava's psycho side but it is a little freaky.  OOOh she really made him 'get' it after cheating on her.  That ending with red hair Ava is freaky. This sort of reminds me of Kelly's "Never Again" Since both girls goes nuts.  

36. Into the Unknown - Idina Menzel and Aurora 

The anticipated animated movie is here, Frozen 2!  Now i haven't seen the movie yet, but I saw it did well on the box office.  This song would be high too but I grew out of it quickly, it's not a "Let it Go".  :P I don't have a favourite part as it was my first time seeing the video since I said I haven't seen the movie yet.  I'm trying to be unspoiled. 😮 Panic! at the Disco did a version of it, I think I prefer theirs since it was the first one I heard.  

35. Shameless – Camila Cabello 

I guess this was released as a duo with "Liar" but this never did as well.:( What a shame, because this quite good.   I love how Camila  puts so much emotion in this song. The video has too much red, I feel. I like first verse where she sings, "So many mornings, i woke up confusing, my dreams I'd do anything, I run to you.  My emotions are naked is taken me out of my mind..." I like  the whole chorus where she starts off singing,  "Right now I' Shameless, screaming my lungs out...." i just love how she sounds there.  But again, this one didn't get too many listens. 

34. Flame -  Laine Hardy 

Current American Idol, Laine Hardy comes in a #34 with "Flame".  This is a really catchy, cheesy idol single but I don't mind the cheese, I like it :P This song suits Laine vibe.   I was never a fan of his during the show but I like this. 😄 I wasn't a fan of Alejandro either, I was rooting for Madison. :wub: I knew Laine had it, I just never was a fan of his.  I like the parts where he sings, " ....if the darkness or rush in the steel of the night and there's no one inside, put your light up!" leading to the chorus. 

PS I just found the video: Score!  Yeah, it's a typical idol one. 😄 

34. Flame -  Laine Hardy:

35. Shameless – Camila Cabello: 

36. Into the Unknown - Idina Menzel and Aurora: 

37. Sweet, but Psyhco – Ava Max:

38. South of the Border – Ed Sheeran f/ Camila Cabello and Cardi B:

34. Flame -  Laine Hardy: Ooh i did not know this song had a music video until now. TBH, I only heard this when he sang this on the Idol finale and I would forget about this sometime after it. Oooh kinda surprised you wasn’t a fan of his. I like him but wasn’t huge on him. Yeah this song does have a cheesy feel to it but he sings it well and it’s a nice kinda catchy song. Not bad.

35. Shameless – Camila Cabello: I like this but not super huge on it. There are some parts I do really like and some parts I don’t like as much for some reason. But I do still like this.

36. Into the Unknown - Idina Menzel and Aurora: Saying this movie did well in the box office is such an understatement. :haha: Yeah I also heard Panic!’s version more so I think I also prefer their version too. But it’s a good song and Idina sounds amazing on this as usual.

37. Sweet, but Psyhco – Ava Max: Ooh awww at your comments of just getting into this song. This is a really fun and catchy pop song. I’ve heard this A LOT throughout the year an enjoy iy every time while listening to it. OMGGG at you relating to this with being sweet but a little psycho. I am hardly surprised. :giggle: But yah this song is so fun and catchy. :bobo:

38. South of the Border – Ed Sheeran f/ Camila Cabello and Cardi B: Ooh I’ve been hearing this song a number of times lately but never saw this video until now. Lmaooo the intro and Cardi’s intro in it. Hilarious. Anyway, this is a pretty cool sounding song. It’s quite laid back with a chill feel to it but I lie what all 3 artists brings into the song. Ooh the vieo is quite interesting too. This song is still new to me and growing on me. But oh cool that Paul from SYTYCD is in tis video.

18 hours ago, *Wallace said:

34. Flame -  Laine Hardy: Ooh i did not know this song had a music video until now. TBH, I only heard this when he sang this on the Idol finale and I would forget about this sometime after it. Oooh kinda surprised you wasn’t a fan of his. I like him but wasn’t huge on him. Yeah this song does have a cheesy feel to it but he sings it well and it’s a nice kinda catchy song. Not bad.

35. Shameless – Camila Cabello: I like this but not super huge on it. There are some parts I do really like and some parts I don’t like as much for some reason. But I do still like this.

36. Into the Unknown - Idina Menzel and Aurora: Saying this movie did well in the box office is such an understatement. :haha: Yeah I also heard Panic!’s version more so I think I also prefer their version too. But it’s a good song and Idina sounds amazing on this as usual.

37. Sweet, but Psyhco – Ava Max: Ooh awww at your comments of just getting into this song. This is a really fun and catchy pop song. I’ve heard this A LOT throughout the year an enjoy iy every time while listening to it. OMGGG at you relating to this with being sweet but a little psycho. I am hardly surprised. :giggle: But yah this song is so fun and catchy. :bobo:

38. South of the Border – Ed Sheeran f/ Camila Cabello and Cardi B: Ooh I’ve been hearing this song a number of times lately but never saw this video until now. Lmaooo the intro and Cardi’s intro in it. Hilarious. Anyway, this is a pretty cool sounding song. It’s quite laid back with a chill feel to it but I lie what all 3 artists brings into the song. Ooh the vieo is quite interesting too. This song is still new to me and growing on me. But oh cool that Paul from SYTYCD is in tis video.

-I did not know it had one either until, I came across it. lol  I heard it at the finale then went to stream it. lol  yeah I wasn't a fan of Laine's during his idol run, in fact I didn't like a lot that -season.  I liked Madison and Alyssa. 

-I feel like I've seen this everywhere now. lol Oh

-Oh, I'm sorry. It did super well!  Yay for liking the Panic one more 😄  Idina sounds better on 'Let it Go' though.

- Really?? It wasn't really trending that high here, and it still isn't. :(  I think I remembered this from your list last year. :ph34rwave:

- I don't really listen to the radio nor do I have cable, so I haven't heard it anywhere. :P Yeah this started to trend late like around mid November.  It's getting high now but its still a 201- song to me. Maybe if I don't have a lot of songs, this could make a comeback... btw What season is Paul on SYTYCD? 

On 2/2/2020 at 5:08 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

-I did not know it had one either until, I came across it. lol  I heard it at the finale then went to stream it. lol  yeah I wasn't a fan of Laine's during his idol run, in fact I didn't like a lot that -season.  I liked Madison and Alyssa. 

-I feel like I've seen this everywhere now. lol Oh

-Oh, I'm sorry. It did super well!  Yay for liking the Panic one more 😄  Idina sounds better on 'Let it Go' though.

- Really?? It wasn't really trending that high here, and it still isn't. :(  I think I remembered this from your list last year. :ph34rwave:

- I don't really listen to the radio nor do I have cable, so I haven't heard it anywhere. :P Yeah this started to trend late like around mid November.  It's getting high now but its still a 201- song to me. Maybe if I don't have a lot of songs, this could make a comeback... btw What season is Paul on SYTYCD? 

- Ahh thanks for sharing. :haha: Yeah I only heard it on the finale. I liked Laine for the most part but he wasn't a big fave of mine. I liked Alyssa, Uche, Jeremiah and Demetrius the most.. And they didn't really last long, lol. I liked Madison sometimes.

- :giggle: 

- Lol yesss it did. :giggle: Ah yess I do, haha. Ooh maybe but she does sound great on both of them.

- Awww wow I am surprised about that. I didn't have this on my main list last year but i was on my Watch Out for in 2019 intermission list.

- Aww that's understandable. Ugh yeah I don't have the music videos channels on my cable anymore so that takes away one of my major sources of finding music. Yeah I didn't start noticing SOTB until like December or so, so kina too late to make an impact for me on 2019. Ooh he was on Season 10.

On 2/3/2020 at 10:02 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

I watched Taylor Swift's documentary. 😄

I didn't, but what did you think of it? 😮 

4 hours ago, *Wallace said:

- Ahh thanks for sharing. :haha: Yeah I only heard it on the finale. I liked Laine for the most part but he wasn't a big fave of mine. I liked Alyssa, Uche, Jeremiah and Demetrius the most.. And they didn't really last long, lol. I liked Madison sometimes.

- :giggle: 

- Awww wow I am surprised about that. I didn't have this on my main list last year but i was on my Watch Out for in 2019 intermission list.

- Aww that's understandable. Ugh yeah I don't have the music videos channels on my cable anymore so that takes away one of my major sources of finding music. Yeah I didn't start noticing SOTB until like December or so, so kina too late to make an impact for me on 2019. Ooh he was on Season 10.

I didn't, but what did you think of it? 😮 

I didn't like a lot of people this season.  I loved when Luke performed "knockin' Boots" 😄 

Stop laughing! Everyone loves some Camila. :shiftywave:

I remembered seeing it  on your Watch Out list too lol  

yeah I have nothing for music.  That's why I said I use iTunes and recently just discovered the radio on my phone!  It's trending really high now 😮  Oh no wonder why I stopped watching at season 6. :stealth:

I liked it. There's a new song on it 😄 

On 1/3/2020 at 12:01 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

Okay I'll post the first list to get this rolling...

FAVOURTE SONGS OF 2018

(and some beyond 2018 :ph34r: )

Now some of these songs would've made this years list... if I was adding filler but no. 😘 I decided to stick to 2019 only.

Wolves - Selena Gomez f/ Marsmellow

The Middle - Zedd f/ Maren Morris and Grey

Cake by the Ocean - DNCE

Head above Water - Avril Lavigne

Wish You Were Here - Avril Lavigne

There’s Nothing Holding Me Back - Shawn Mendes

Stitches - Shawn Mendes

Treat You Better - Shawn Mendes

The Champion - Carrie Underwood f/ Ludacris

Cry Pretty - Carrie Underwood

I Hope - Gabby Barrett

Havana - Camila Cabello f/ Young Thug

Perfect - Ed Sheeran

High Hopes - Panic! At the Disco

Meant to Be - BeBe Rexha f/Florida Geogian Line

I’m a Mess - BeBe Rexha

No Tears Left to Cry - Ariana Grande

Side to Side - Ariana Grande f/ Nicki Minaj

Gorgeous - Taylor Swift

Call It What You Want - Taylor Swift

Delicate - Taylor Swift

End Game - Taylor Swift f/ Ed Sheeran & Future

…Ready For It? - Taylor Swift

Look What You Made Me Do - Taylor Swift

Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift

I Don’t Want to Live Forever - Taylor Swift & Zayn

Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding

Something in the Way You Move - Ellie Goulding

Make Me (Cry) - Noah Cyrus f/ Labrinth

Love So Soft - Kelly Clarkson

Sign of the Times - Harry Styles

Woman - Kesha

Praying - Kesha

Sorry Not Sorry -Demi Lovato

Confident - Demi Lovato

Cool for the Summer - Demi Lovato

Slow Hands - Niall Horan

Strip that Down - Liam Payne f/ Quavo

Thank You, Next - Ariana Grande

Cool - Jonas Brothers

Close to Me - Ellie Goulding f/Diplo & Swae Lee

Lips don't Lie - Ally Brooke f/A Boogie With Da Hoodie

Slide Away - Miley Cyrus 

:w00twave:

Adding in 2 more songs :stealth:

On 2/5/2020 at 6:51 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

I didn't like a lot of people this season.  I loved when Luke performed "knockin' Boots" 😄 

Stop laughing! Everyone loves some Camila. :shiftywave:

I remembered seeing it  on your Watch Out list too lol  

yeah I have nothing for music.  That's why I said I use iTunes and recently just discovered the radio on my phone!  It's trending really high now 😮  Oh no wonder why I stopped watching at season 6. :stealth:

I liked it. There's a new song on it 😄 

Awww I understand. Lol I didn't. 😛 

If you say sooo. :giggle:  I know some people do but some don't.

You would rememer that correctly. :yes:

Awww i see. :( I miss my music sources and may try to build up on that in 2020. Ooh you have the radio on your phone? Wow that is really cool. 😮 Omggg wow that was so long ago - back in 2009. :haha: 

Nice. What's the new song called?

On 2/5/2020 at 6:57 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

the new Megan Trainor and Nicki Minaj song is hot.:spaz:

I heard tis a few times but really like it too.

Oooh lol seee, I told you that you would like Ally Brooke's Lips Don't Lie. :haha: 

15 hours ago, *Wallace said:

If you say sooo. :giggle:  I know some people do but some don't.

Awww i see. :( I miss my music sources and may try to build up on that in 2020. Ooh you have the radio on your phone? Wow that is really cool. 😮 Omggg wow that was so long ago - back in 2009. :haha: 

Nice. What's the new song called?

Oooh lol seee, I told you that you would like Ally Brooke's Lips Don't Lie. :haha: 

I didn't even know she was a part of Fifth Harmony?! 😮  I heard of her from "Havana" and knew her in the solo days. 

What did you use again? Yeah, there's a radio option on my phone. lol  

"Only the Young"! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJU-S1t2r1M

You now me well.:D  I feel like that came out after "No Good" lol 

lol @ you still bumping this thread. :/

On 2/17/2020 at 1:43 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

I didn't even know she was a part of Fifth Harmony?! 😮  I heard of her from "Havana" and knew her in the solo days. 

What did you use again? Yeah, there's a radio option on my phone. lol  

"Only the Young"! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJU-S1t2r1M

You now me well.:D  I feel like that came out after "No Good" lol 

lol @ you still bumping this thread. :/

Whoaaa you didn’t know Camila was in Fifth Harmony? :shock: I thought you liked and were a fan of 5H. But yeah she left the group in like, late 2016. She kicked off her sol career in 2017 - although did a few collaborations when she in the group.

Hmm never really thought about this but I use the radio and various music charts. And also check stuff out on Youtube if I hear of something that interests me. But radio is usually the main thing. Ah I never heard of this but that is cool.

Oooh that was the song you mentioned in my thread. I don’t think that’s a single hence me not linking it.

Of course. 😘 Oooh really? Hmmm interesting.

lol Why this reaction? Aren’t you going to finish the list? :lmao:

4 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Whoaaa you didn’t know Camila was in Fifth Harmony? :shock: I thought you liked and were a fan of 5H. But yeah she left the group in like, late 2016. She kicked off her sol career in 2017 - although did a few collaborations when she in the group.

Hmm never really thought about this but I use the radio and various music charts. And also check stuff out on Youtube if I hear of something that interests me. But radio is usually the main thing. Ah I never heard of this but that is cool.

Oooh that was the song you mentioned in my thread. I don’t think that’s a single hence me not linking it.

Of course. 😘 Oooh really? Hmmm interesting.

lol Why this reaction? Aren’t you going to finish the list? :lmao:

No, I never knew! Yeah, I liked 5H but I never knew their names. lol  Wow, she left late, so that's when "Havana" came out? 

Hence why, I put that I only use iTunes. lol I just dowloaded heart radio app. 😄  They keep playing that Due Lipa song.:wacko:

Yeah, I don't know.  I guess it's just for the movie. 

That's embarrassing. 😳

because that means I still have to do it.  Yeah, need a new page.