Which remaining KO pairing will most likely result in a coach's steal for POs?

AD25

Which remaining KO pair will most likely result in a coach's steal for POs?   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which remaining KO pair will most likely result in a coach's steal for POs? (pick 2 per each coach)

• Zoe Levert VS Jackie Romeo
    • Gene Taylor VS Mafe
    • Karen Waldrup VS Ducote Talmage
    • Kamalei Kawa'a VS Maddi Jane
    • Alyssa Crosby VS RLetto
    • Garcia Twins VS Zeya Rae

Since knockout premiere happened last night, we indicate what KO pairings will be aired next week! Please comment below which losing artist from what pairing could get stolen by either John or Reba

Edited by AD25

• AD25 changed the title to Which remaining KO pairing will most likely result in a coach's steal for POs?

I think Reba is going to steal the losing artist in the Zoe VS Jackie pairing regardless. Dependent if RLetto loses his KO to Alyssa, I could see John stealing him

I think gene vs mafe should be an obvious steal one but okay. Zoe vs Jackie also will do i suppose (if zoe wins ofc because i dont see her being stolen). John's steal is probably Alyssa/Rletto which good for them bless their hearts but i would live if it turned out to be miss zeya rae. But alyssa starting as 1 chair turn to being stolen twice is close to having my stan card.

Hoping for Gene & Mafe (whoever loses has to go to Reba since they’re with John & Chance and D+S used their steals already), low key expecting Alyssa & RLETTO (Chance seems pretty attached to RLETTO but Alyssa’s growth between her blind and battles was impressive enough that if she continues on that arc I could see her getting stolen a second time).

The rest of them could go either way, with Zoe/Jackie being my third guess for who might legitimately have a steal incoming (didn’t vote for them as I’m less confident on them than the other two).