Regarding Rock Star Supernova

The reason I joined this forum isn't American Idol but I'm on the hunt for lost media from a more obscure singing show called Rock Star Supernova (and also some Rock Star INXS clips). Both shows were previously hosted on the MSN website. 

Back in 2006, there was basically a somewhat obscure rock version of American Idol where band members of Guns N roses, Motley Crue and Metallica sought out a lead singer to form a supergroup which they eventually named Rock Star Supernova. While the entire series can be found on Youtube, there were certain exclusive clips hosted on the MSN website which is now officially defunct. While the website can be visited on Waybackmachine and the internet archives, the clips unfortunately can't be streamed or downloaded.

Only two of the 14 recordings have made it on Youtube, Storm and Patrice's. The rest are either shown in snippets of the first episode with commentary overlayed on them or lost completely. I managed to find a link to the recordings on some idol forum through Google searching a while back but the link was dead and as far as I know, the user who posted the link was long since inactive.

Here is the status of the recordings:

Matt Hoffer: Lost

Chris Pierson: Snippet in first episode

Jenny Galt: Lost

Phil Richie: Snippet in first episode

Dana Andrews: Lost

Jill Gioia: Snippet in first episode

Josh Logan: Snippet in first episode

Zayra Alvarez: Snippet in first episode (I'd especially love to hear hers without the commentary, it's hilarious!)

Patrice Pike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWOumsDgQV4

Ryan Star: Only rocker who chose not to record

Storm Large: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV0M2uD7oo4

Magni: Snippet in first episode

Toby Rand: Lost

Dilana: (Presumably) Lost (Was recorded as a duet with Lukas during the end credits , unknown if had a standalone recording)

Lukas Rossi: (Presumably) Lost (Was recorded as a duet with Dilana during the end credits, unknown if had a standalone recording)

Besides the Pulse Studio recordings, some of the other website-exclusive clips I mentioned usually involved scenes of the rockers relaxing around or goofing off in the mansion. I remember in Rock Star INXS (the previous season of the show) that there was a clip of Ty Taylor's elementary school teacher visiting him as a reward for his encore of "No Woman, No Cry" and I recall her complimenting Deanna's singing. Another exclusive clip I recall (can't remember from which season) involved the rockers vacationing in a jungle where they baptized one of their fellow rockers in a swimming hole or river of some sort (although that could be from a movie I saw and I may be misremembering).

If anyone has the Pulse Studio Recordings or any of the MSN exclusive clips ripped and sitting on their hard drive, please help me out! I recall coming across some people on the forums here who posted links to Pulse Studio recordings but they are now on defunct file sharing websites and as far as I know are considered lost media that has flown under the radar. Thanks!

Rock Star Supernova was one of my favorite shows, we had a huge forum dedicated it it here, with all the discussion and episodes and media for download, unfortunately all data was lost in the forum reboot

On 1/8/2024 at 5:13 PM, istersay said:

Rock Star Supernova was one of my favorite shows, we had a huge forum dedicated it it here, with all the discussion and episodes and media for download, unfortunately all data was lost in the forum reboot

Darn. Are any of the members who posted the content still active? Some of them may have lost media on their hands. 

42 minutes ago, TermitesCAardwolf said:

Darn. Are any of the members who posted the content still active? Some of them may have lost media on their hands. 

I don't think so, but we'll see if anyone else posts in here, I lost it all with computer crashes